What's new

How long does it take to start making a profit after investing?

How long it's going to take a business owner to start seeing profits from their businesses will strongly depend on what the business owner has put in place to make things really go smooth in the cause of doing the business

We have different type of investment we have long-term investment also have short term investment but even looking at something that you will get the money in a short time you should go for a short term investment which is very good but not that lucrative

It's depends on the kind of business in question and the level of investment put in the business and also the investors must take the business seriously if they want to start getting their profits

It mostly depends on the kind of investment you're talking about. There are some kind of investment that you would have to start earning or receiving payment after a specified or agreed period of time while other investments like crypto can take days or years depending

This actually depends on the type of business you are into. Some businesses may be instant like trading as you need to keep your accounts active and cut losses. Some businesses may take months.

I know several people who have been encouraged to make large investments in various businesses, but after a few weeks they become discouraged since they did not recover their investment and did not perceive any profit ... But, could it be that they did not wait long enough? What would be the period of time to wait to receive profits?
Every investment has a time frame from which it is going to pay you profit based on what you invested, so it's all about the time that you're supposed to start earning from the investment that you're going to earn from it.

It depends on the kind of investment and the investment plans. Some investment plan offer you profits after one year whereas some investment plans offer you profits after the month ends.

It depends on the kind of investment and the investment plans. Some investment plan offer you profits after one year whereas some investment plans offer you profits after the month ends.
You're right about that. It sometimes do depend on the investment plan and the agreement the both parties have concerning when to start expecting to earn profits

Sometimes you start making profits from day one. For example, you invested on crypto currency and it might start gaining value. This can also be the case with share market.

Sometimes you start making profits from day one. For example, you invested on crypto currency and it might start gaining value. This can also be the case with share market.

Crypto can gain value overnight but it can also lose value overnight and this is one of the main reasons why you should always be careful when it comes to investing in crypto. From now onward, I will never keep a huge profit margin when it comes to selling cryptocurrencies and this is how I will deal in crypto from now onward.

yes, crypto can lose value over night, or it might be resistant and may not grow for many months. But if you look at the crypto market, most of the currencies are giving return if you are holding for a long period.

While this depends on the kind of business investment you are into, one needs to be patient also. Some investments do take months or years before you see a profit. To me, a few weeks is just so small to give up

I know several people who have been encouraged to make large investments in various businesses, but after a few weeks they become discouraged since they did not recover their investment and did not perceive any profit ... But, could it be that they did not wait long enough? What would be the period of time to wait to receive profits?
That's true. But it's not all business we invest and start getting profits immediately. As a entrepreneur you need to be patient. Learn how to be patient and don't always rush.

Making profit depends on the type of the job you do, there some kind of the business you can do and make profit on that day like selling of airtime and data

I think it actually depends on the investment you made ,there are some investment you make and within a few months you have start making profit while some goes for a long time

You're right about that. In this kind of investment there isn't really a specific time to start earn profits but we should also know that there is an equal chance of the investment going either way. That is, you can make profits easily and you can also lose money easily

That's true. I converted all of my litecoins to ADA because litecoins were not gaining much value. But after I invested in ADA, this currency also lost value. Your investment will not always bring favorable results

The length of time to start making profit can not be measured because it depend on type of the business you do, there are some business you do and start making profit in the first day while some might took years before starting making profit

It depends on the agreement you are making between the company you are investing on and the nature of the investment, generally in whatever investment you are doing as long as it is a legit investment you should start making profit within the first 12 months.

one can determine the period of time he/she should wait after an investment depending on the type of investment, the type of agreement between also. Patience is very much necessary when investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back