What's new

How long does it take to start making a profit after investing?

It may takes sometimes, depending on the kind of investment you have done. and the level of it improvement and development. some investment may takes up to a year and some may not last that longer of a year to experience profit or generate profit from the investment.

This depends on how much you know what you are doing. If you are well knowledgeable, it shouldn't take more than month before you start Maki profits.

Making a profit, after investment, is not supposed to take too much longer. even though it may depend on the kind of investment you have made. some investment may take up to 3 to five years before you start enjoying the benefits of it.

From a forum where I was learning domain name business and investing, someone was able to make good profits in less than 4 days he started.

It all depends on the type of investment also an MOU would have been signed before the start of the investment. So based on that you can expect your return on investment at appropriated dates .
Yes, it depends on the kind of the business you do, there some business you can start a day andget profit on that very particular day for instance selling of airtime but there some which may takes years before getting profit like investing in planting cash crop
Post automatically merged:

It all depends on the type of investment also an MOU would have been signed before the start of the investment. So based on that you can expect your return on investment at appropriated dates .
Yes, it depends on the kind of the business you do, there some business you can start a day andget profit on that very particular day for instance selling of airtime but there some which may takes years before getting profit like investing in planting cash crop

Making a profit, after investment, is not supposed to take too much longer. even though it may depend on the kind of investment you have made. some investment may take up to 3 to five years before you start enjoying the benefits of it.
A perfect example of such investments is real estate, where you have to wait for years for a land to appreciate. Am I right?
We should also be careful about most investments that tells promises to give out returns instantly or in a day or two, some of them could be scam.

To start making Money after investing normally depends on the kind of investment you are doing, in some investment , you start making money at least a week after investing.

If you want to invest, you have to patience keep it because not everything is done in a hurry, so it takes some time, be it business or any other work, but we have to be patient and make a profitable business. I have also seen a lot of people rush to invest and they don't succeed. I don't think it takes long, just a few months and we succeed in business.
The time it takes for a business to start making profit is not something that is a general rule in business,it can take a day or even several months,but patience need to be applied as one study the business.

To start making profit, after investment, may takes some times. Even though I may said, it depends on the kind of investment you have made over a period of time. there are some investment which may generate profit within a short period of time, while others may takes much time to benefit it profit.

Making profit out of Investment, may takes time. some may takes up to a year and other 3 to 4 years before you start enjoying your investment profit. even though it depends on the kind of investment you have made and also the level of capital you have deposited in the investment.

Last edited:

Agreed. I think every business model is different, there are some businesses that start to make money/profit within the day and others don't. One can decide which one to go for.

Making profit, out of your investment, depends on the kind of investment you have made and the level of capital you have deposited. Some of the investment, due to the environmental factors and the economy, it may takes more than a year but some not up to a year to earned profits.

it depends on the type of business you are running. if you run a offline business just expect your profits the moment you start the business but only if you plan the business very well.

This will depend on some arrangements and the rules or policies of the Business organisation, most investment company will choose to pay on monthly basis while some will choose yearly basis.. it better to read and understand how they really work before you invest.

I know several people who have been encouraged to make large investments in various businesses, but after a few weeks they become discouraged since they did not recover their investment and did not perceive any profit ... But, could it be that they did not wait long enough? What would be the period of time to wait to receive profits?

after investing online, in a week I took my money back, after everything I produced, it was profitable. so I can say that after a week :) now it also depends on what you invest and how much money you invest ...

Making profit, out of your investment, depends on the kind of investment of which you have made. some times your profit derive from your investment,.may takes 3 to 5 years. your location and the product produce matters alot.

It depends on the agreement you are making between the company you are investing on and the nature of the investment, generally in whatever investment you are doing as long as it is a legit investment you should start making profit within the first 12 months.
The time you will start making profit while investing depend on the agreed time between you and the investment companies or websites you signed up with and i believe the more money you invest , the more profit you make.

The time you will start making profit while investing depend on the agreed time between you and the investment companies or websites you signed up with and i believe the more money you invest , the more profit you make.
This may be true but I generally do not deal with website because it is not an investment, that is just a gambling which can present a higher chance of losing official investment should not be done online except when it is absolutely necessary.

I know several people who have been encouraged to make large investments in various businesses, but after a few weeks they become discouraged since they did not recover their investment and did not perceive any profit ... But, could it be that they did not wait long enough? What would be the period of time to wait to receive profits?
This would depend on the type of business and one's effort.
Some investments take longer to start yielding profits while others may take a shorter time.

Driving profit from any form of business you do, most especially the start up, may takes some time even though it depends on your management and the level of your spending on unproductive activities.
The period to which is expected to start making profit out of your investment, depends on the kind of investment you have made and the level to which the investment is capable of generating income to you.

Last edited:
Play this will depend on the type of investment you are doing because it is the only thing that will determine how long you have to make profit , but in most cases do you can only be able to make money from investment when the agreed period is over

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back