What's new

How is your country's finance doing at the moment?

I wouldn't want to join the bandwagon and castigate my country. I would just say that we have been caught up in the global financial crisis. The only thing that is bad is that my country is import dependent which has rubbished our country's currency and the debt profile is too high.

It is worse than ever. The last administration doubled the country's debt, with nothing to show for it except the politicians' larger coffers instead. The blatant corruption with zero accountability is so rampant, and is continued by the current administration who travels the world using the country's coffers. They are wasting the taxpayer's money on parties, global trots with so many companions and confidential funds by the billions. Our country is going to hell and no hope in sight.

Inflation is high and the country's foreign reserve is depleting. After a decade long of armed conflict and political instability, the country was trying to build and the pandemic and global recession happened.

My country is also suffering from one of the worse inflation and political instability has just made things worse. It might be possible that I may get out of this country sooner because I do not see any future in here. This would, however, require a lots of money.

Yes we are going through a rough patch in our country also as inflation is at its highest, but we are hopeful to get past this soon with strategic financial planning by the government too.

My country has been experiencing high inflation for the last few years, which is impacting the purchasing power of its citizens and putting pressure on the overall economy.

My country has been experiencing high inflation for the last few years, which is impacting the purchasing power of its citizens and putting pressure on the overall economy.

Some countries experience more inflation than others. My country is experiencing one of the worst inflation right now and this is making it impossible to survive. The fact of the matter remains that people are sacrificing a lot and getting nothing in return.

The inflation has caused my currency to greatly devalue in price.
I am currently taking measures to keep me afloat despite the increase in the price of commodities in my country.
In my country, inflation really hit hard, especially for people who are retired because pensions are very low. Now things are a bit better, but still not as good as before the inflation.

My country's situation financially is not very good, the prices of buildings went up like always and the prices of food and daily supplies went as well. It have all happened due to political changes and because of the war in Ukraine. People earn amounts of money which don't fit the prices of things in our country and we hope as civilians that our new government will take care of it (a new government is going to take control soon over things). But what about you? What is your case with your country's finance?

The high level of inflation in my country is affecting everyone and all businesses which makes it very difficult for people to even feed normally the way they used to feed in the country. The government of my country have even borrowed so much from international bodies that the country is in serious debt.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back