What's new

How is your country's finance doing at the moment?

The war is the major reason for this. So many country's economy are largely affected by the instability of resources due to war. And we don't know how long this will soon end.

I live in a country which is facing one of the hardest times in the history. The fact remains that we might also have to announce bankruptcy at a major level.

I live in a country which is facing one of the hardest times in the history. The fact remains that we might also have to announce bankruptcy at a major level.
The government are supposed to be the one taking responsibilities and putting things in order to effectively cut the rate of inflation and hardship. If the government are not seeing this and they're not doing anything about it then that is the most difficult aspect.

I wish I could say the UK and England are doing okay at the moment financially but unfortunately, it is the complete opposite instead we are suffering one of the worst recessions we have seen in a long while and it could be very difficult throughout the whole of 2023. Many people are struggling worse than I ever remember at the moment and it really is sad to see at the moment just how bad the country has got. I am hoping we get a quick resolve for the financial issues here in the UK and England but I fear it's a long way off yet.

Almost ninety five percent of the country in Africa are going through inflation right now which is affecting the finance of each country andnthats why we need foreign countries to build companies or invest in our business here .
The country here is a mess. There is so much corruption, inflation and devaluation of our currency. It's also not helping that the government is only interested in the forthcoming elections and not the state of the country.

My country's finance is not good at the moment. Everything is so expensive, even something as little as food is so expensive. Fuel is currently very expensive making transportation also expensive.

The government are supposed to be the one taking responsibilities and putting things in order to effectively cut the rate of inflation and hardship. If the government are not seeing this and they're not doing anything about it then that is the most difficult aspect.

There are many rumours that our country might declare bankruptcy. However, the government is repeatedly rejecting these claims again and again. I do not know what they are up to.

There are many rumours that our country might declare bankruptcy. However, the government is repeatedly rejecting these claims again and again. I do not know what they are up to.
He's just very bad that most government in most countries are not caring for the masses as they should. Well if that is the case then the government should be looking forward to make sure that the economy should start running perfectly at the desired rate.

He's just very bad that most government in most countries are not caring for the masses as they should. Well if that is the case then the government should be looking forward to make sure that the economy should start running perfectly at the desired rate.

I have heard that if a country declares bankruptcy, then things will go wrong in there. Sri lanka has declared bankruptcy and things are really hard in there as of now.

I have heard that if a country declares bankruptcy, then things will go wrong in there. Sri lanka has declared bankruptcy
Well if he has declared bankruptcy then he should be looking forward to do something about it and that will make it better but not doing anything about it is what might likely make the problem grow worse.

My country is currently in a recession even though we were able to announce increase in gross domestic production on a year-on-year basis. There is nothing sweeter than planning to leave the country right now.
There are things that leaders in a country would do that will in the long run make its citizen to be well comfortable and they will decide to stay put in their respective country,one of them is enabling environment for business to thrive.

My country's situation financially is not very good, the prices of buildings went up like always and the prices of food and daily supplies went as well. It have all happened due to political changes and because of the war in Ukraine. People earn amounts of money which don't fit the prices of things in our country and we hope as civilians that our new government will take care of it (a new government is going to take control soon over things). But what about you? What is your case with your country's finance?
The financial situation in my country is abject, and that is being generous. The inflation rate is simply exorbitant and the standard of living has virtually quadrupuled as a result.

My country's finance is not doing well at all and this has affected the economy of the nation. There is sudden inflation in the the price of all items such as petrol, diseal, rice and education because all schools have increased the school fees, to mention a few.

Well if he has declared bankruptcy then he should be looking forward to do something about it and that will make it better but not doing anything about it is what might likely make the problem grow worse.

It is really hard for a country to recover after declaring bankruptcy. There are many countries that have officially declared bankruptcy and they have not recovered yet.

Inflation is high and the country's foreign reserve is depleting. After a decade long of armed conflict and political instability, the country was trying to build and the pandemic and global recession happened.

I think this is actually the situation in so many countries across the globe. The financial situation in my country is not that great at the moment but I believe things will actually get better.

My country's situation financially is not very good, the prices of buildings went up like always and the prices of food and daily supplies went as well. It have all happened due to political changes and because of the war in Ukraine. People earn amounts of money which don't fit the prices of things in our country and we hope as civilians that our new government will take care of it (a new government is going to take control soon over things). But what about you? What is your case with your country's finance?
The financial situation in my country is very bad and that is why a lot of people are not able to meet up to their daily needs any more but I hope it gets better

The situation of the finance in my country currently is pretty bad, there are no jobs hence there are so many unemployed youths out there. Currently the issue of the new naira notes and as well the 2023 elections has made things pretty tough right now.

The economical position of my county is really worse, despite the fact that my country's officials have made a deal with the executives of the IMF organisations.

Well compared to the last few months I will say it has gotten better. The whole cashless and new notes policy really affected the country negatively, but it's good to see things getting back in shape.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back