What's new

How is your country's finance doing at the moment?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
My country's situation financially is not very good, the prices of buildings went up like always and the prices of food and daily supplies went as well. It have all happened due to political changes and because of the war in Ukraine. People earn amounts of money which don't fit the prices of things in our country and we hope as civilians that our new government will take care of it (a new government is going to take control soon over things). But what about you? What is your case with your country's finance?

Not good. From a personal sitting point... my wife and I are struggling to buy a home because the market is a mess. Most businesses in the area are understaffed. Many closed. Some are only open a few days a week.

Well I can say the economy and the government of my country are really working so hard. even though it has experienced and been exposed to the damages of the pandemic period. it's still coping with time I believe.

My country is condition of finance is not good because of high inflation everything is going to mess and we are suffering from bad times as well. Rates of everything is going very high day by day and people are even unable to eat meal properly even two times a day.

My country's situation financially is not very good, the prices of buildings went up like always and the prices of food and daily supplies went as well. It have all happened due to political changes and because of the war in Ukraine. People earn amounts of money which don't fit the prices of things in our country and we hope as civilians that our new government will take care of it (a new government is going to take control soon over things). But what about you? What is your case with your country's finance?
That's also the same as my country,the price of food stuff is really expensive if you are not that rich you can hardly survive because of the high amount of money.

The war is the major reason for this. So many country's economy are largely affected by the instability of resources due to war. And we don't know how long this will soon end.

My country is condition of finance is not good because of high inflation everything is going to mess and we are suffering from bad times as well. Rates of everything is going very high day by day and people are even unable to eat meal properly even two times a day.
That's true, if you are from Nigeria I believe you'll go through a lot, that's why we have a lot of scammers in our country, some people scammed others to earn a living.

My country is currently in a recession even though we were able to announce increase in gross domestic production on a year-on-year basis. There is nothing sweeter than planning to leave the country right now.

The finances of my country is nothing to write home about - there's a lot of chaos and the borrowing levels have so increased. Worse is, these borrowed monies aren't used for intended projects

Well I can say it's really coping up from the last shock of the pandemic and the global economic bankruptcy. though alot of business are still struggling at the moment and the cost of living is very high.

Sincerely speaking, my country's finance is very poor at the moment,day by day the value of the country currency is depreciating as the level of debt is increasing. We can't afford to settle our country affairs without a loan from other countries. Right now the value of $1 is about 500 in the central bank exchange section.

The inflation has caused my currency to greatly devalue in price.
I am currently taking measures to keep me afloat despite the increase in the price of commodities in my country.

Actually since before the pandemic, alot of countries are really suffering the economy and even after the pandemic it becomes even more worse than ever. my country is really struggling from the shock of the pandemic.

It is in a very messy situation.

Things ain't working for good like we ordinarily have expected.

It is just so unfortunate that we don't see things working.

My country finance is at the state of total mess currently and always getting worst daily because of the inflation in the country which is the main reason for the depreciation in our currency .

It was better back then I live in Lituhania and there prices are really high compered to other countries also the salary is not a lot and things like that also electricity is so expensive I hardly can pay my bills now but I know that the situation will be better in the fature

It is very terrible at the moment and standard of living is very expensive, I just pray that we don't plunge into another recession anytime soon. We need more external investments, good financial policies and also a brutal fight against corruption at all levels of governance

The country here is a mess. There is so much corruption, inflation and devaluation of our currency. It's also not helping that the government is only interested in the forthcoming elections and not the state of the country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back