What's new

How effective are surveys?

Several companies carryout survey that is why there are many survey sites. These site has requirements In other to participate in the survey. How effective are these survey to the company that will make them pay people to participate in it?
yes you are right many companies carry out surveys but all are not legit and paying users. if you join in any survey then companies try to know people thinking and choices so that they can build their product best

Several companies carryout survey that is why there are many survey sites. These site has requirements In other to participate in the survey. How effective are these survey to the company that will make them pay people to participate in it?
It enhances company's performance and products.
Post automatically merged:

Surveys are not 100% effective but i can say 75% from my experience, major reasons why they are not 100% effective is that not everyone who fills the survey gives out correct information, some tell lies about their demographics and opinions, may be due to security reasons. Nonetheless, a survey of 75% effectiveness can be used for analysis and development.
True, some uses sugarcoated answers specially on survey earning sites only to get paid.

Surveys are more effective than faucet, and they are always reliable and can fetch you a reasonable amount of money, if you have the right one trust me you can receive some money I mean a huge some of money as a monthly stipend, and it's sure they don't do promise and fail like faucets.

I believe survey are effective because the quota of most companies are built on customers results or suggestions,if a company wants to take decision sometimes they need the opinion of target audience.

Surveys are important to companies when starting a new service or when launching a product. Government bodies also use it when making research.

Personally, I don't think the survey companies will really get the true information they need as some users of the platform may tend to give their opinion just to earn the money. Though there are some people that will still give their genuine opinion. It is just my opinion.

Surveys are actually cost effective but it's not on a 100% basis of real facts because even some people that partake in the survey don't take their time to assimilate the questions and give cogent response.

Surveys are indeed very useful most of the times but not all the time. It helps the company find out what is really in the minds of the people about a particular product or the company itself. But in most cases people do lie just so they can get the cash attached to the survey.

Surveys are valuable for defining the features of a big population, resulting in a more accurate sample from which to draw conclusions and make crucial decisions.

Surveys are very effective for companies that's why they even go to the extent of paying participants.
Getting reviews on their products and services would help them know where they stand as a company.

Surveys consume more of My Data cos some we required you to download some large files in other to earn and even space

Any serious company or even business establishment that wants to grow and keep improving always values customer feedback, whether by direct word of mouth or via questionnaire - the need for feedback cannot be underplayed

Surveys are important to companies when starting a new service or when launching a product. Government bodies also use it when making research.
Yes this is very true I have come across most companies who give out surveys on their new products to see how their customers are reacting to it so they can know what is needed to be improved, while there are times where by before the products is launched they carry out surveys to know if the customer would be interested in the upcoming project

Surveys are very important and very affordable which you can easily relate to. The research methods are easy, accessable and to some extent reliable to get facts and ways to improve on businesses or products

To me I feel survey is not the best way of effecting change in a business expecially if it involve payment most person won't even take time to do the needful but will online do the survey task for the sake of money

When it comes to online surveys being a good generator of information for the company using it, it's very effective in doing that tasks especially when the survey is monetized, people will be interested in filling it.

I don't know how effective they are to a larger extension because some participants in survey hoard or withhold vital information that would have made evaluation and decision making process effective!

I say that they are quite efficient and popular in this field, especially for a company. you pay 0.30-0.40 $ / € maximum but from that survey you do a lot of advertising, it reaches a lot of people and you make your customers / traffic.

Surveys are useful in describing the characteristics of a large population. No other research method can provide this broad capability, which ensures a more accurate sample to gather targeted results in which to draw conclusions and make important decisions

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back