What's new

How do you work through the failure, how do you set your goals?

Whenever i fail on any topic or goal or in any other actuvity.
I never loose hope and work on it more and more.
I always keep my goals in mind to achieve.
And i try my hard to achieve all those goals.
I always want to achieve my goals at any cost and i dont keep in mnd any failure and focus only on goals.

By always being motivated and keeping my heads up despite all the failures that I have experienced and using that experience as a lesson to improve myself and also by having a positive outlook in life. Everything happens for a reason and when you fail, you don't lose, you just learn.

First consider what you want to achieve, and then commit to it. Set SMART (specific, measureable, attainable, relevant and time-bound) goals that motivate you and write them down to make them feel tangible. Then plan the steps you must take to realize your goal, and cross off each one as you work through them.

I always try to be very optimistic even at the point of failure because i believe that what does not kill me will definitely make me stronger. Also i set monthly goals because that fits my circumstances.

It depends on someone determine .God has not planned a failure in someone life but is a human desire but if you want the failure you make use of business money to buy any on necessary thing and something will not bring money to you.but if you want success makes sure you focus what are doing and manage your life time.

Having goals and creating plans to achieve those goals is all part of obtaining success in business. But sometimes our goals don't always come to fruition. When our goals don't come together the way we planned, we usually make one of two choices: Fold our cards, get disheartened and never return to that desire again, or we pick ourselves back up and take inventory of the moment to continue the pursuit with an energized new approach.

The first thing you need to understand when you fail to achieve your goals is that failure is just your perception. Like what Henry Ford famously said, “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you are right.” You have to understand that there is no good news or bad news, it is just news.

First of all . stop calling it failing - say it as learning . and if you are not getting desired results consistently either you are not committed ( lack of will power , lazy , doing something against your will power ) or you are setting very high goals .

Your purpose is a defining moment in life, your purpose is what is why you are on this planet, your purpose is the reason for your living. Work towards it and make a life off it . That defining moment you seek is tied to your purpose. Try to find a purpose to make it in life.

Failure to me is always the beginning of a journey once I venture into something and fails I don't give up but rather wrote out the reasons why I actually failed this venture work on my written out list and try again this time achieving success

I will seek to my mistake that cause the failure. Because nobody can success without mistake. I will change my goal in other way . I will work hard and will avoid the mistakes that causes the failure of the goals. I will work better than past work so that i make my goal successful.

We are not defined by our failures instead by our we deal with them. Being prepared is the best in business, it may not be money but setting your mind to see the good in the bad. Reevaluate your situation, find out the things you did wrong and how you can set goals to do them differently.

that is always a very bad experience for me and I always feel bad about that, then after that I need to come and rearrange my marketing and managing strategy in the business or anywhere the failure is coming from ,I will rearrange and know how to take the next step to become the failure.
Post automatically merged:

that is always a very bad experience for me and I always feel bad about that, then after that I need to come and rearrange my marketing and managing strategy in the business or anywhere the failure is coming from ,I will rearrange and know how to take the next step to become the failure.

I motivate myself simply by reminding myself that I'm not a failure. No I'm not so, I would simply reorganize my self and look at my plans again, then go back to look at the problem . At all this I would definitely come back
Post automatically merged:

I motivate myself simply by reminding myself that I'm not a failure. No I'm not so, I would simply reorganize my self and look at my plans again, then go back to look at the problem . At all this I would definitely come back

Failure is inevitable, if you are scared of failing in life then you are not ready to be successful. I set my goal with time limit. So i will be challenged to fulfill it on time so i can work on another set goal. If my goal do not have time limit i will not be serious about it.

Decide. Think of something you want to do or work towards. ...
Write it down. Carefully. ...
Tell someone. Telling someone we know about our goals also seems to increase the likelihood that we will stick at them.
Break your goal down. This is especially important for big goals. Plan your first step.Keep going. Thetapy
Celebrate.

Do not give up on failure. Do not force failure into your will, make it vulnerable. What strengthens you is your will to get up again and start and make stepping stones and motivation the mistakes and failures that caused your business to fail so that this time you will succeed.

What has encouraged me more than anything else is to:

Record all that I have gained from my journey and experience. Observing these learnings will help you not commit similar errors once more.

I additionally went over this intriguing term called: Imposter Syndrome. For a few of us, failure and losses triggers extraordinary instances of self-question. Teaching myself regarding why has enabled me a ton.

I enthusiastically suggest perusing Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. He talks about the 10 000 hour rule. Making harmony that achievement requires some serious energy, is genuinely liberating.
As an entrepreneur, if you really want to succeed in your business, failure shouldn't be a letdown or hinderance because such is bound to happen. The best thing is to be motivated, highlight the causes of the business failure and work towards your set goals.

Sometimes in life you must feac disappointment ,
failure in life always gives me a bold stap to my success if at anytime I fail I always ask myself
1: what is that thing that makes me to fail
2: hwo can I deal with such issues if they arrive
3: what are the ways to amend those things that make me to fail.
And what i use to say is that the dwon full of a man is not the end of his life . but it only steers him up to be ready.

Failure is never the resort, it is more like an end that opened door to a new beginning. What you actually need most from failure is the lesson; why did this fail through? What can I do to avoid such in the future? When you answer those questions currently, you have expanded in that area.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back