What's new

How do you work through the failure, how do you set your goals?

Many have a wrong perception of failure. They think that if they fail, especially in a business, it I'd because they are not capable or not good enough. But it is not like that. The fact that you failed shows that you are trying, so accept failure as part of the lessons life teaches.

This is why record is very important. We need to take good record of all the progress recorded so far in business whether good or bad.
This record will help us in the future to plan looking back at what really made us to fail and try not to repeat it again.
Record to me should be an eye opener in business.

What has encouraged me more than anything else is to:

Record all that I have gained from my journey and experience. Observing these learnings will help you not commit similar errors once more.

I additionally went over this intriguing term called: Imposter Syndrome. For a few of us, failure and losses triggers extraordinary instances of self-question. Teaching myself regarding why has enabled me a ton.

I enthusiastically suggest perusing Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. He talks about the 10 000 hour rule. Making harmony that achievement requires some serious energy, is genuinely liberating.
Failure is not a bad thing, I believe that a person's biggest mentor is its last mistake.
Humans. Can learn from his failures and and mistakes, by gaining experience one can become successful, so the success lies behind the fear of failure.

Failure is the part of business. It doesn't mean you left your business. Failure always taught something new. If we want to succeed after failure then we should set up real and specific goals. Second one drop the beggage mean left over your failure behind and move towards next. Have a vision for the future that's always looking you in the face.

You can work through failure by realising your mistakes, making corrections and also setting up goals and objectives to achieve. Your goals and objectives are the future and vision of the business that makes you dedicated as a business man, these are the actualisation of every business man's vision.

Failure is not always the end of one's life, in fact it is an indication that you're not doing enough and you have to start again and this time more stronger, focused, and determination. When one fails it means there is something he is not doing right and needs to pick his or her self up and fight again.

Yeah exactly, when u start having a deep thought of how the failure comes to surface. You question yourself on what right and wrong have u done to deserve it. From their u begin to lecture yourself about I shouldn't av done this and dat..... which is an improvement in life.

Failure is part of business but learning from failure is even more important. I don't like making the same mistake twice, so when I fail I sit down and analyze the circumstances that led to my failure. I then reset my goals with new strategies to avoid making the same mistakes again.

The best way to overcome failure is to be consistent. No matter the industry you are you will definitely meet challenges, but it is your consistency that will make you break through. You need to know how to be steadfastx always seek for ideas and knowledge from expert, include those ideas in your business and be consistent with it.

Failure is a normal thing and everyone or business has failed one or more times. A person may set goals for himself and still fail. The main cause of failure is not planning a step-by-step way toward achieving those set goals and implementing them. Setting goals are not just enough, one has to make a clear plan of how those goals are to be achieve and make room for alternatives in case any of the strategies fail. By so doing we minimize our chances of failing.

Nobody wants to fail at anything he or she is doing,but most times we do because of alot of reasons, whenever I fail at something either on my first trial, or the second, o would just remind myself that I have gotten more knowledge and gathered more experience on the subject matter.

Not everyone takes failure the same way, I see failure as my stepping stone to success, I feel that the fact that I didn't achieve my aim at that moment does not mean that it's over but it's just a second chance to do better than I might have done. So instead of beating myself up, rebound and set a higher goal, since I feel that one learnt from my mistakes.

Part of the planning process, business goalsdescribe what a company expects to accomplish over a specific period of time.Businesses usually outline their goals andobjectives in their business plans. Goalsmight pertain to the company as a whole, departments, employees, customers, or any other area of the business

For motivation ,a person should focus on positive things in his life and have trust in himself :)
Goal setting is a powerful process for thinking about and clarifying what you want to achieve in the future. The process of setting goals in business and life helps you get clear on what you really want and gives you a specific, measurable destination to reach. Goals gives you motivation, direction and a clear plan and path to follow each day to achieve your goals.

Failure is Our Mental acceptance, that we make. Because it stops us that we cannot move forward and we should stop it. Well, I don't take my mental acceptance as serious as others do regarding to the failure. I set my Goals Everyday and for month to pass. This Helps me to avoid failure and to have some enjoyment in my passion's profession.

That achievements requires some serious energy can not be overemphasized. I have seen the need for those that failed in business not doing enough to convince the prospective buyers on why they should buy from them and this is where the problem starts. So, it is imperative that you show much passion for your business to avoid seeing it crumble.

Failure is the part of business. It doesn't mean you left your business. Failure always taught something new. If we want to succeed after failure then we should set up real and specific goals. Second one drop the beggage mean left over your failure behind and move towards next. Have a vision for the future that's always looking you in the face.
I don't consider failure is bad thing, i think it's 1st step toward the success. In a business a person may face many problems and failures but according to my opinion, the success lies behind the illusion of failure.

In my hard times due to failure in business or career my recourse is to take a short vacation, not anywhere but just in our home. I would be doing things that are not related to the business or career, no visitors, no phone calls. After a week I would have plans on my head to move forward and get over with the failure. It would be easier to stand up when there is a support group even of a few people only that would give me the encouragement and who would console me.

In order to avoid failure as much as possible in business, run a "quality control" on your goals in order to ensure balance in all areas. This is because mistakes can be costly and failures crushing. When you run this " quality control"check, u become more confident and motivated of your plans succeeding. You will also have peace of mind even if here is any little trouble

Set your goals and make them happen
Decide. Think of something you want to do or work towards. ...
Write it down. Carefully. ...
Tell someone. Telling someone we know about our goals also seems to increase the likelihood that we will stick at them.
Break your goal down. This is especially important for big goals. ...
Plan your first step. ...
Keep going. ...
Celebrate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back