What's new

How do you trade on forex

In the forex market, you buy or sell currencies.

Placing a trade in the foreign exchange market is simple. The mechanics of a trade are very similar to those found in other financial markets (like the stock market), so if you have any experience in trading, you should be able to pick it up pretty quickly

Like many financial markets, when you open a forex position you'll be presented with two prices. If you want to open a long position, you trade at the buy price, which is slightly above the market price. If you want to open a short position, you trade at the sell price – slightly below the market price.

You still have a long way to go before you start trading forex and making profit. You have to understand market well enough before you start jumping into making trades and all, get e-books and watch videos then lastly get a mentor.

Concerning the skills for forex. Well, all have been said and stated correctly, forex is like a course that needs time to study just like how we study our departmental courses in school. It is very sensitive profitable, and also risky. Be knowledgeable and ready to have some risk tolerance before going into it

I don't trade forex anyways but I deal with crypto most times! I only know few things about it. I don't see for as profitable like crypto.
Quote of the day
Stay focused: don't be distracted with worldly activities, it will stray you out of course of destiny: always stay focused

Concerning how I trade on forex. Well, to be honest, I have never traded before on my Forex broker applications on my phone, I only do make practises out of luck because I dont really know the basics. It is better to have fundamental knowledge before you trade.

There are many ways to trade but the one that is mostly used is swing trading where traders ride upon trends to make profit. Predicting swings of trade isn’t an easy job. Many tools have to be put together to make a right decision. Then another to find an entry point.

I remembered using the logic,buy when it's low or at the dip,sell when it's high or at the Apex,I loose alot of money, Iq option and expert options never saw me again, I had to venture into the real Forex market for good.

In the forex market, you buy or sell currencies.

Placing a trade in the foreign exchange market is simple. The mechanics of a trade are very similar to those found in other financial markets (like the stock market), so if you have any experience in trading, you should be able to pick it up pretty quickly
You will simply have to enroll in forex trading school or academy where you can get all the lessons you may need to accomplish your goal in forex trading. This is the only way to get it right.

I learnt that if you don't have an idea about how something works, it's best to ask around until you get the right and satisfying answer you are looking for.

I traded on iq options and my experience was terrible cos I just don't know how the chart works and I lost some cash to it.

How do you make profit from Forex trading?
You make profit trading on forex when you make the right trading decisions. Know when to palace your trade. Sell at the right time when the currencies you are dealing with has gained value.

You make profit trading on forex when you make the right trading decisions. Know when to palace your trade. Sell at the right time when the currencies you are dealing with has gained value.
Seriously, it's not as easy as you just made it look because if it's that easy, a lot of people would be jumping into forex.

If you haven't learnt the art of forex trading please don't gamble with your money cause you will loose your money to the market, so it is better you learn the skill set first before going into forex trading.
I agree with you it is a trading that is like gambling because you predict and invest most times you end up losing and most times you gain from the market but they are most people who are fully studied the market and they hardly lose.

I haven't been fortunate enough to make money from trading on forex but I'm still looking at the possibility of earn money from trading on forex without having more loss.

In trading forex, you are trading in fiat currencies. This is different from trading in cryptocurrencies. You will need to trade various currencies against themselves after you must have done your analysis before placing the trades.

I learnt that if you don't have an idea about how something works, it's best to ask around until you get the right and satisfying answer you are looking for.

I traded on iq options and my experience was terrible cos I just don't know how the chart works and I lost some cash to it.

You make profits on forex trading by knowing when it is best to buy or sell. It is on this premise that many traders make losses too. You have to be seasoned, well trained on the rudiments of forex to be able to make profits from it.

I think forex trading does not just have to do with currencies, you can also trade commodities.
Before you go into the business, you have to ensure that you have acquired all the knowledge needed to run the business.
The business is risky, so one must learn to trade carefully.

Trading and making profit in forex is not a question that anyone can teach you on a page of a book, it's so vast and enormous that it's a course on it's own that can take months or even years for you to learn it so I will advice you to enrol in a forex program where you will be taught all about forex and how to successfully trade forex.

It seems like you have an idea of what the forex market is about. You simply make profits when you either buy or sell currency pairs - taking the profits that involves knowing when to buy or sell is what would make you successful.
Try to learn first before you get to trade.

Trading and making profit in forex is not a question that anyone can teach you on a page of a book, it's so vast and enormous that it's a course on it's own that can take months or even years for you to learn it so I will advice you to enrol in a forex program where you will be taught all about forex and how to successfully trade forex.

First of all , you even made a mistake by making an attempt to even trade something you do not understand. Forex is just like cryptocurrency with high volatility. The most important thing is for you to learn how it works first

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back