How do you trade on forex

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I learnt that if you don't have an idea about how something works, it's best to ask around until you get the right and satisfying answer you are looking for.

I traded on iq options and my experience was terrible cos I just don't know how the chart works and I lost some cash to it.

How do you make profit from Forex trading?

You can trade in forex in different ways, you can trade with buying and selling of currencies or any other commodities,for instance if you want to trade with currency you need to have a good reading skills like the way you analyse your market so once you determine that usd/jpy is selling immediately use your strategy to confirm whether to buy or sell that currency once ir gives you that signal so you go into the trade to buy usd/jpy,so by the time it reads you have already made profit on usd/jpy

Like it name implies, foreign exchange. It mostly deals with trading in currencies. I only know the fundamental and the rudiments. I have never or even plan to dabble into it because of its complexities. It scares me off anytime I see those graphs that I don't understand.

My brother I can't stress myself because I am not that good when it comes to reading chart to predict price movement in forex trading. Instead, I do copy trading, there some apps you can install on your phone and copy the trade of experts. One of such app is OctaFx, it's a premium app, it allow someone to copy the same trading placed by the expert and enjoy the same profit without lifting a finger.

Trading and making profit in forex is not a question that anyone can teach you on a page of a book, it's so vast and enormous that it's a course on it's own that can take months or even years for you to learn it so I will advice you to enrol in a forex program where you will be taught all about forex and how to successfully trade forex.

1. Select a currency pair. When trading forex you are exchanging the value of one currency for another. ...
  2. Analyze the market. ...
  3. Read the quote. ...
  4. Pick your position. ...
  5. ENTERING A BUY POSITION. ...
  6. ENTERING A SELL POSITION. ...
  7. Get started with FOREX.com.As you may learn over time, nothing beats experience, and if you want to learn forex trading, experience is the best teacher. When you first start out, you open a forex demo account and try out some demo trading. ... It is very easy for traders to think the market will come back around in their favor.

I do not have much knowledge with using websites for forex. What I know is the actual buying of currency. Some people buy foreign currency from banks although there are money changers that are selling cheaper currency. Speaking of money changers you can ask them for tips or advice regarding the currency that you are going to buy if that can earn you a profit within a week. Anyway, you buy from the bank or money changer and you can also sell to them when your currency has gained substantially.

You are either trading currency pair, commodities, crude oil or gold and silver in forex market, but before entering a trade you need to analyse the market and find an entry and exit point

I learnt that if you don't have an idea about how something works, it's best to ask around until you get the right and satisfying answer you are looking for.

I traded on iq options and my experience was terrible cos I just don't know how the chart works and I lost some cash to it.

If you already have the basic knowledge of how to trade on forex, then you can easily know how to make profit from it. Personally, I haven't gotten to that level yet of trading on forex but sooner rather than later, I'm going to join the forex trading team.

Trade for the different .I traded on the options and my experience was terrible costing just don't know how the chart works and things I lost some cash to it. Check the level of the trding of the check market value of the suitable prices .

Trade for the different .I traded on the options and my experience was terrible costing just don't know how the chart works and things I lost some cash to it. Check the level of the trding of the check market value of the suitable prices .
Wow, you used the IQ option application to trade on Forex? You really have courage to try such. I have been seeing that advertisement for more than 3 years now and I never really thought of trying to use it because it doesn't just add up for me like something real.

If you really intends to make money on forex then you have to pour out all your mind to it as it's not easy, you have to learn all the in and out of it. It would take you months or even up to a year to learn it fully and you would also be needing a tutor to put you through. After then you could be doing it yourself and in no time you would be an expert and then you would eventually be making some cool cash online.

There are a lot of words one can trade forex but the simple way of sharing forex is to buy when it is low and sell it when it is high,that is the most popular way of trading Forex but even with that thing for you to know the right moment to buy and for you to know the right moment to sell is always the big deal, you can predict when to buy and the market look attractive but it can seriously turn against you in a twinkle of an eye,if you really want to succeed in trading Forex you should consider learning it from genuine expert .

The mention of iqoption remind me of my days in trading binary, although this trend you open is majorly asking about forex. Trading forex mainly has to do with you understanding signal after you most know how lost size and stop lose works, if you understand that part, good, go learn how to spot and trade signals.. Technical analysis WI really help you if you can learn and understand it.
Post automatically merged:

The mention of iqoption remind me of my days in trading binary, although this trend you open is majorly asking about forex. Trading forex mainly has to do with you understanding signal after you most know how lost size and stop lose works, if you understand that part, good, go learn how to spot and trade signals.. Technical analysis WI really help you if you can learn and understand it.

Forex trading is all about buying and selling of foreign currencies, the investors buy when it low and sell the foreign currencies when the rate goes higher, it all depends on the rate of the foreign currency. The most popular currency at the forex trading market is dollars, people buy and sell dollar more at the forex market.

The first step is to deposit some dollars in to your account, let's say $200 or more, second step is to search for coins that has a high liquidity, and 24 hours volume. They you buy at why the market price any coin is , and wait for the market to rice then you sell that's how you make your money.

I am a medical student and I don't have any experience for online trading like Forex trading, but I am very much keen to know about Forex trading.
I think a person can learn from internet but it need a mentor too.
if you also want to learn Forex trading you should join online session to gain experience about it

Plz learn Before you trade you need to follow a few steps.
Select a currency pair. When trading forex you are exchanging the value of one currency for another. ...
Analyze the market. ...
Read the quote. ...
Pick your position. ...
ENTERING A BUY POSITION. ...
ENTERING A SELL POSITION. ...
Get started with FOREX.com.

: Connect a device to the internet.​

To trade forex, you’ll need access to a reliable Internet connection with minimal service interruptions to trade through an online broker. You’ll also need to obtain a smartphone, tablet or computer to run a trading platform on.

: Find a suitable online forex broker.​

You can probably open an account with an online forex broker no matter where you live. Just look for one that meets your requirements as a trader and will accept you as a client.

: Open and fund a trading account.​

After you’ve decided on a broker, you can deposit funds into a trading account.

: Obtain a forex trading platform.​

You will need to download or get access to an online forex trading platform supported by your broker.

: Start trading.​

After completing all of the previous steps, you now have a funded forex account and are ready to trade.

If you haven't learnt the art of forex trading please don't gamble with your money cause you will loose your money to the market, so it is better you learn the skill set first before going into forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back