What's new

How do you trade on forex

You first have to put in effort to learn .
This can be in form of subscribing to a mentorship platform or learning it on your own on the internet .
None is superior that the other.
The bottom line is , there must be learning before earning

The first thing I tried to do is to identify the dominant trend if we are in a bear market or if we are in a bull market for it to guide me in my decision on whether to go in or out.

I do not look at options as something that you should treat no matter how. It is better that you should be trading the main currency themself because technical analysis can work on them.

We have only one way if trading, if you really want to know how you can learn how to trade you need to put in some work of learning, I'll suggest you get a mentor.

To start trading Forex, all you need is a computer with internet access, a brokerage account, and a trading platform. The computer you use should have enough power to run multiple programs simultaneously, as you will likely have numerous tabs open in your web browser while analysing the market.

Like it name implies, foreign exchange. It mostly deals with trading in currencies. I only know the fundamental and the rudiments. I have never or even plan to dabble into it because of its complexities. It scares me off anytime I see those graphs that I don't understand.
One of the things that makes a lot of persons to be afriad of going into forex is that they have heard about persons lossing lots of money while trading and how to understand the trade,learning is key,and getting a good mentor is another here to succeed.

I am an interbank trader and so I trade at some specific times of the day and I don't bother about the other periods. I trade with a proper risk management in mind.

To start trading Forex, all you need is a computer with internet access, a brokerage account, and a trading platform. The computer you use should have enough power to run multiple programs simultaneously, as you will likely have numerous tabs open in your web browser while analysing the market.
This are some of the things which is needed for you to start forex trading but note that as you are going to get started you need to have proper skills and knowledge which you can trade with the computer and the internet connection is not enough rather what you need is experience on how to place good trade so you need to know how to do but fundamental and technical analysis

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back