What's new

How do you tell the difference between a fake and real telegram crypto account?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
One of the common ways that cryptocurrency sites tend to communicate with their users is through the social media known as telegram. This is a very versatile social media, and it generally operates similarly to WhatsApp. However, at the same time anyone can create a telegram account as long as you have a phone number or in some countries even an email address should suffice. This can mean that there's a lot of fake accounts that are on telegram as well, and we can see this through how many scams are being run on telegram.

How do you generally tell the difference between if real and fake telegram account for any cryptocurrency site? In my opinion I think that is generally I think on the original site that links to a telegram account and if there is no such thing that is present on the actual site then anything that you see on telegram would be fake. Do you have any other ways that you can determine whether an account is legit or not?

One of the common ways that cryptocurrency sites tend to communicate with their users is through the social media known as telegram. This is a very versatile social media, and it generally operates similarly to WhatsApp. However, at the same time anyone can create a telegram account as long as you have a phone number or in some countries even an email address should suffice. This can mean that there's a lot of fake accounts that are on telegram as well, and we can see this through how many scams are being run on telegram.

How do you generally tell the difference between if real and fake telegram account for any cryptocurrency site? In my opinion I think that is generally I think on the original site that links to a telegram account and if there is no such thing that is present on the actual site then anything that you see on telegram would be fake. Do you have any other ways that you can determine whether an account is legit or not?
You can't especially if it is a relatively new bot or channel, the promises are usually very attractive, so you may have to try your luck and wait patiently till you reach threshold.

Otherwise, refer to older users comments and decide whether to continue, leave or delete, if there are indications that the bot or channel doesn't pay, you should not engage.

What I always tell site users is I the site ask for money before you receive what is due to you, it is probably fake.

Most at times when you join telegram group and all the admin is after is for you to send eth and get their fake coin, or you see a telegram group promoting a coin that's not there's and asking people to send btc or eth to get double of that coin, that group is fake.

It is not easy to tell if a bot on telegram is scam or real. The only way to know is if users of the bot has been scam are they report the bot to telegram. Telegram will now flag the bot scam, wanning people that people complain about the bot.

I don't think that there are any genuine telegram bot because all the bot that I have seen and that I have heard from people are all fake bot, they never pay and when you get to the payment threshold they will tell you to start referring people before they can pay you and if you were able to refer these people they will still won't pay you.

Sincerely speaking, many of the telegram cryptos, bots and channels are all fake and scam. I've had terrible experience with this fake scamming people.
My my advice to anybody who is on telegram, never send money to any bot.

The only way to know is if users of the bot has been scam are they report the bot to telegram. Telegram will now flag the bot scam, wanning people that people complain about the bot.

I don't think there's a way you can know about them except you engage with them and after earning some money they will ask you to pay a certain amount of fee before you can withdraw or they may not even pay you of your earning that's how to know , you cannot know without engaging with them.

You can't know a good cryptocurrency site through telegram that is not true. There should be a website or an app which truely shows that such site exist if not then it might be fake. Anyone can create telegram group and claim to be a true site its left you to verify before sending your address

If the network confirms the transaction with six confirmed transactions and the money is reflected in your wallet, then it is a legitimate Bitcoin. There is no need to check it after that, only a legitimately minted Bitcoin can be transferred by the network.

I had fallen for a fake telegram crypto account in the past. The owner created a lot of fake members in the group to the tune of over 100,000 plus members so I thought it was a real crypto account.

At some points they asked members to pay an amount to a certain Ethereum wallet before we would be able to withdraw our earnings, I paid but I didn't receive any payments. That was when I realized that I have been scammed.

So, to differentiate real telegram crypto account from fake is when it asked for payments to withdraw your earnings, it's likely to be fake.

I don't think that there are any genuine telegram bot because all the bot that I have seen and that I have heard from people are all fake bot, they never pay and when you get to the payment threshold they will tell you to start referring people before they can pay you and if you were able to refer these people they will still won't pay you.
There are some telegram bot that are legit and paying well. I have participated in many bot that they paid me to my wallet many times. I have received from some that pays per refer to my ripple wallet. Some bot like Claimbtcbot and claimdogebot are paying

My dear it is not easy to tell if a bot on telegram is real or fake. The only way to know about it is if users of the bot has been scam are they report the bot to telegram. Telegram will now flag the bot scam, warning people that people complain about the bot. But it is a little bit difficult.

you can't really know, because unfortunately, all of them use the same sketchy design and the same procedure design, so it's hard to spot the scam from the legit, the best thing to do, is to avoid them as much as you can

To be sincere with you, I have participated in many Telegram bots. But they are all futile. The advertisement are always very convincing, some will even go as far as posting withdrawal testimonies. I can't waste my time on any Telegram bot again

I can't beat my chest for Telegram cryptocurrency channels at all because they are very deceptive and they are time wasting. They come in form of good and legit sites. They end up wasting your time

Yes! You are absolutely correct and I agree with you. The rate at which fake crypto currency telegram account are everywhere is alarming. Just last week a friend of mine fell victim of one of such account and the experience was not funny. Thanks for sharing this method of detecting fake crypto currency telegram account. I would share this information.

It's not easy to differential between a scam telegram account and a real one but one needs to be extremely careful while dealing with telegram bot because most of them are scam thou there are still some that are real amongst them.

It takes a telegram expert to be able to distinguish between the two. I was once a victim of fake telegram group where I was scammed a whooping sum of thirty eight thousand naira upon buying and selling of bitcoin. I hated myself for having fallen into such a cheap scam techniques. Right now, I am more than careful on telegram.
Post automatically merged:

It takes a telegram expert to be able to distinguish between the two. I was once a victim of fake telegram group where I was scammed a whooping sum of thirty eight thousand naira upon buying and selling of bitcoin. I hated myself for having fallen into such a cheap scam techniques. Right now, I am more than careful on telegram.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back