What's new

How do you tell the difference between a fake and real telegram crypto account?

That's really difficult to say especially if the bots are new and they deliver mouth watering offers as it's takes alot of knowledge and expertise to be able to differentiate between them both so one needs to be extremely careful as to how things are done.

One of the common ways that cryptocurrency sites tend to communicate with their users is through the social media known as telegram. This is a very versatile social media, and it generally operates similarly to WhatsApp. However, at the same time anyone can create a telegram account as long as you have a phone number or in some countries even an email address should suffice. This can mean that there's a lot of fake accounts that are on telegram as well, and we can see this through how many scams are being run on telegram.

How do you generally tell the difference between if real and fake telegram account for any cryptocurrency site? In my opinion I think that is generally I think on the original site that links to a telegram account and if there is no such thing that is present on the actual site then anything that you see on telegram would be fake. Do you have any other ways that you can determine whether an account is legit or not?
The telegram app has been developed and designed with a bot. So, it will be full of scammers. What I usually tell people is to stay away from any deal using the app, especially crypto deals

I'm yet to find a real bot on telegram, I've wasted so much money minning and at the end I will go away empty handed, my experience should not deterred you from try something on telegram because I know that someone somewhere is cashing out on telegram boots.

usually scammers are in the telegram when you ask for a deposit they know it is fake., that is the trend in the telegram and their usernames will know first that they are fake and scammers .. so be careful if you make a deposit or use the website for free in the telegram.

Investors really need to be wary of the different telegram channel they join this days. With the increase in Bitcoin price a lot of scammers are now opening telegram account in disguise to teach people how to trade crypto currency but alas they are scamming them. My own sincere advice is just to learn elsewhere

It is difficult to differentiate between legit and fake telegram crypto accounts, you know, because scammers are good at copying pages or channels, that is their job, the cheater, so they come from just creating a page and channel to look legit.

One of the common ways that cryptocurrency sites tend to communicate with their users is through the social media known as telegram. This is a very versatile social media, and it generally operates similarly to WhatsApp. However, at the same time anyone can create a telegram account as long as you have a phone number or in some countries even an email address should suffice. This can mean that there's a lot of fake accounts that are on telegram as well, and we can see this through how many scams are being run on telegram.

How do you generally tell the difference between if real and fake telegram account for any cryptocurrency site? In my opinion I think that is generally I think on the original site that links to a telegram account and if there is no such thing that is present on the actual site then anything that you see on telegram would be fake. Do you have any other ways that you can determine whether an account is legit or not?
By reviewing first on the comment or advice from the others that have been in the channel so if it safe or not, reliable or fake. Now a days so many scamming site or person that want to gain access to the others like wallet but scammer has just upgrade they also steal identity to sell to others then using the identity that person have been scam.

The only legit way most cryptocurrency run their ads or doing airdropping is through Telegram and twitter so most users are now using that advantage to scam people on the Telegram platform but telegram have design in such away that you can report anyone that scam you and that person or group will be termed as scam in other to be aware.

Community management is part of a comprehensive marketing strategy to engage and communicate directly with your project’s advocates. A large Telegram group member count is an indication to how the project is supported by the community.

However, where there is a large crowd, there are also scammers who pose as members of the project to extract money from investors. Many of these scammers are part of very well organised global groups who make large sums of money from these elaborate scams. Therefore, they are highly motivated to create fake accounts and sites that looks like the real thing. They are devious, cunning and relentless in their scams, and projects must be at their most vigilant before and during a token sale period.

I don't think that there are any genuine telegram bot because all the bot that I have seen and that I have heard from people are all fake bot, they never pay and when you get to the payment threshold they will tell you to start referring people before they can pay you and if you were able to refer these people they will still won't pay you

I will advise everyone to stay away from telegram because nothing good comes from telegram except you are going there to take training from genuine experts on a particular skill but for investment and mining of cryptocurrency telegram is not the best place to do that because of high level or scam.

Most at times when you join telegram group and all the admin is after is for you to send eth and get their fake coin, or you see a telegram group promoting a coin that's not there's and asking people to send btc or eth to get double of that coin, that group is fake.

Most expecially you can't tell you just have to have the mindset of not sending anyone money one
You just have to be careful and don't send anyone you don't know personally any money online because most of them are scammers, they just want to scam and block you.

It is a valid Bitcoin if the network approves the transaction with six confirmed transactions and the cash is reflected in your wallet. After that, there is no need to validate it, only a legitimately minted Bitcoin can be passed via the network and checked by the miners.

Yes you are right I think the unique option to detect between a fake and real Telegram cryptocurrency account, is joined a such Telegram account through an official website. Because if you do a search in Telegram account you will find a lot of the scammers with the same name.

Yes, the feature was added because of the increasing spamming level on the telegram social media. Even as at now when a lot of people have reported a particular bot and you also try starting that same bot, they will tell you to be careful with the bot because many people have reported it.
This is an excellent feature that they have implemented. To be able to tell you that this account has been reported for suspicious activity is exactly what Telegram needed to gain the confidence of its users and to make them aware that there are some concerns that are arising the account in question as well which will either prompt them to not use the account or to revise their research accordingly.

It is very difficult to tell the difference because alot of cryptocurrency groups on telegram are scam. A friend of mine have lost three hundred and sixty thousand Naira worth of Bitcoin there through an escrow. He has been in this group for months and their activities had convinced him.. It is advisable to always buy from exchangers like luno, quidax or binance because they are more secured. If u want to sell to a vendor, it is better to see him one on one or use an escrow you can trust.

Rules To NOT Get Scammed on Telegram:

Rule 1:

If someone writes you from a Telegram profile marked as a SCAM – it is a scam. Spare yourself some valuable time and do not double-check the validity. It is a scam.

For the context, Telegram has a place to report potential scammers: @notoscam. You can send the screenshots of a conversation, username handles, or forward suspicious messages there.

When enough people report, Telegram investigates and eventually adds “SCAM” on that account to warn the users of the messenger. Your anti-scam investigation finishes here – Telegram did that for you.

Rule 2:

If someone with a picture and the name of the admin of our chat writes you a private message offering help – it is a SCAM. The real admins of CEX.IO chat will not write you first. They will not write to you a direct message if you report an issue on the channel. They will not write to you when you ask them to message you privately.

Rule 3:

If someone reaches you in Telegram saying they represent a support team, support channel, marketing team, or company management – it is a SCAM. No support is provided via Telegram.

• Fake

• Forum Free

From the last nine month of my online earning & experience I have join more than 50 Telegram bots for earning some money but unfortunately 99.9% bots were fake and scam.
You can easily identify them if they offer high amount of money by just joining and subscribing their channel.

If someone writes you from a Telegram profile marked as a SCAM – it is a scam. Spare yourself some valuable time and do not double-check the validity. It is a scam
So, if you see a “How may I help you user” in your DMs, it’s a scammer sliding in. Kick him!
But even at that they are some really and telegram group amidst of the fake ones

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back