What's new

How do you tell the difference between a fake and real telegram crypto account?

Unless you have magic you can't know just like that, you just have to study and observe and look for red flags, if the claims are too good to be true and ridiculous that's a red flag, If there are less people in the group, that's another, you just have to be smart

It's not easy to differential between a scam telegram account and a real one but one needs to be extremely careful while dealing with telegram bot because most of them are scam thou there are still some that are real amongst them.

you can't really know, because unfortunately, all of them use the same sketchy design and the same procedure design, so it's hard to spot the scam from the legit, the best thing to do, is to avoid them as much as you can
It is not easy to spot a fake cryptocurrencies seller on Telegram but if there btc/naira is very low compare to others then you should know it is a scammer trying to dupe you of your Bitcoin

Fake and original telegram account can't be easily discovered because, both of them are always packaged using the same method with the original. Despite my love for telegram, I have to leave the platform because I have been duped on the platform for more than once.

One of the common ways that cryptocurrency sites tend to communicate with their users is through the social media known as telegram. This is a very versatile social media, and it generally operates similarly to WhatsApp. However, at the same time anyone can create a telegram account as long as you have a phone number or in some countries even an email address should suffice. This can mean that there's a lot of fake accounts that are on telegram as well, and we can see this through how many scams are being run on telegram.

How do you generally tell the difference between if real and fake telegram account for any cryptocurrency site? In my opinion I think that is generally I think on the original site that links to a telegram account and if there is no such thing that is present on the actual site then anything that you see on telegram would be fake. Do you have any other ways that you can determine whether an account is legit or not?
I have been seeing a lot of fake cryptocurrency sites in my telegram account, and I don't know how they flood my account on daily basis. I would really want to know which one is fake, and which of them is true. Scammers have really used telegram so much these days for frauding people and, also hacking people's crypto wallet.

It takes a telegram expert to be able to distinguish between the two. I was once a victim of fake telegram group where I was scammed a whooping sum of thirty eight thousand naira upon buying and selling of bitcoin. I hated myself for having fallen into such a cheap scam techniques. Right now, I am more than careful on telegram.
I am sorry that you had such a bad experience on Telegram. There are many scam bots that are out there that promise you good returns, and unfortunately the scam bots look so much like the real bots that you are unable to tell which is a fake Telegram account and which is not. This is why I tend to prefer to use the actual site involved rather than Telegram. I think that Telegram should start becoming more careful about what they have and the accounts that are on their network.

It takes a wire master to have the option to recognize the two. I was at one time a casualty of phony message bunch where I was defrauded a challenging amount . I loathed myself for having fallen into a particularly modest trick strategies. At the present time, I am more than cautious on wire.

Concerning how to tell the difference between a real and fake telegram cryptocurrency account. Well, I do not actually put trust in all thos telegram bot, they are quite much and it is not easy to differentiate between them so I dont bother myself about the bot and even the group in telegram, some are scam

One of the things that has kept me going on this online business for a very long time is not to pay for a service until I have been able to confirm even if evidence are show to me, more over I do see it as an unreal investment.

Telegram is a very good way of communicating and its a shame that some people are now using it for illegitimate purposes. I will strongly advice that you ignore telegram bots completely as just a minute percentage of it are legit. Fake bots usually offer you crazy earning strategies and the withdrawal amount minimum is usually too high. Binance usually post legit air drops from time to time, and all are being legit

One of the common ways that cryptocurrency sites tend to communicate with their users is through the social media known as telegram. This is a very versatile social media, and it generally operates similarly to WhatsApp. However, at the same time anyone can create a telegram account as long as you have a phone number or in some countries even an email address should suffice. This can mean that there's a lot of fake accounts that are on telegram as well, and we can see this through how many scams are being run on telegram.

How do you generally tell the difference between if real and fake telegram account for any cryptocurrency site? In my opinion I think that is generally I think on the original site that links to a telegram account and if there is no such thing that is present on the actual site then anything that you see on telegram would be fake. Do you have any other ways that you can determine whether an account is legit or not?
You can determine whether a telegram crypto group or channel is fake or real by considering what they are discussing about. If the discussion doesn't go in line with what's on their website, then that account is fake. You may also check for some Important names in the group like "owner, CEO, Moderator, etc" as they will help you to figure out who's real.

You can determine whether a telegram crypto group or channel is fake or real by considering what they are discussing about. If the discussion doesn't go in line with what's on their website, then that account is fake. You may also check for some Important names in the group like "owner, CEO, Moderator, etc" as they will help you to figure out who's real.
These are great tips. However, the scam groups that I have seen and come across in the past generally have a moderator and admin within their group as well that communicates with people. Especially in exchanges if you have an issue with a withdrawal or deposit they ask you to send it directly to them so that they can credit your account. Of course as a scam this never happens and you are often left with nothing.

These are great tips. However, the scam groups that I have seen and come across in the past generally have a moderator and admin within their group as well that communicates with people. Especially in exchanges if you have an issue with a withdrawal or deposit they ask you to send it directly to them so that they can credit your account. Of course as a scam this never happens and you are often left with nothing.
Yes, I have realized that too. Now, telegram have added some new features which makes it easy to determine scammers. There's a feature that tells the owner, managing director and CEO of a particular project in telegram groups. So if you join a telegram group, just be checking for these to the real creators and managers of that company.

Yes, I have realized that too. Now, telegram have added some new features which makes it easy to determine scammers. There's a feature that tells the owner, managing director and CEO of a particular project in telegram groups. So if you join a telegram group, just be checking for these to the real creators and managers of that company.
This is a very good feature. In this way you can ensure that the owner or the exchange does in fact match with the Telegram group in order to avoid scam accounts. I was unaware of this feature. It is likely that they introduced this feature as a way to try and combat the high levels of scams that were taking place through their platform, in order to increase the confidence that users have when using this social media.

Telegram has so many scam bots and miner and no one can really tell. That is the biggest problem today we have seen because it just gets worse. Whatapp is a bit fair and it doesn't offer so much problem like that of telegram.

This is a very good feature. In this way you can ensure that the owner or the exchange does in fact match with the Telegram group in order to avoid scam accounts. I was unaware of this feature. It is likely that they introduced this feature as a way to try and combat the high levels of scams that were taking place through their platform, in order to increase the confidence that users have when using this social media.
Yes, the feature was added because of the increasing spamming level on the telegram social media. Even as at now when a lot of people have reported a particular bot and you also try starting that same bot, they will tell you to be careful with the bot because many people have reported it.

Seriously, you can hardly tell the difference between the fake and the real bot, because they are almost the same. I don't think you would find any real bots out there again. There's hardly any real telegram bot.

I just had a very sad experience with one. I reached the threshold and then I was not paid. The bot asked me to refer more users before I'll be paid and that is after how many months of working on telegram.

but it was so painful I just abandon it.
Post automatically merged:

Seriously, you can hardly tell the difference between the fake and the real bot, because they are almost the same. I don't think you would find any real bots out there again. There's hardly any real telegram bot.

I just had a very sad experience with one. I reached the threshold and then I was not paid. The bot asked me to refer more users before I'll be paid and that is after how many months of working on telegram.

but it was so painful I just abandon it.

Well sometimes you just can tell,first legit telegram crypto groups won't ask you for money. Unless they have promotions that they announced on their app or official soci media accounts, legit Cryptocurrency groups was always linked on the official app or website.

To be very serious it is not easy for you to identify these two things because all telegram bots are 85% scam you must understand that you will not be able to get a genuine investment on telegram and there are some telegram bots that you can earn so much but you will not be able to withdraw.

LoL, 99% of them are scam. There was a dogecoin bot i decided to give a try. After referring ten people and all the criteria, then when I wanted to withdraw they asked me to deposit some Bitcoin or ethereum before I can withdraw. I just deleted the stupid bot with immediate effect.
Many of bots are scam, i don't know if there are legit ones.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back