What's new

How do you tell the difference between a fake and real telegram crypto account?

I feel that most times when you join telegram group and all the admin is after is for you to send eth and get their fake coin, or you see a telegram group promoting a coin that's not there's and asking people to send btc or eth to get double of that coin, that group is fake and are just after your money

One of the common ways that cryptocurrency sites tend to communicate with their users is through the social media known as telegram. This is a very versatile social media, and it generally operates similarly to WhatsApp. However, at the same time anyone can create a telegram account as long as you have a phone number or in some countries even an email address should suffice. This can mean that there's a lot of fake accounts that are on telegram as well, and we can see this through how many scams are being run on telegram.

How do you generally tell the difference between if real and fake telegram account for any cryptocurrency site? In my opinion I think that is generally I think on the original site that links to a telegram account and if there is no such thing that is present on the actual site then anything that you see on telegram would be fake. Do you have any other ways that you can determine whether an account is legit or not?
Hilariously, the best way to tell a difference between Real and fake telegram cryto group is to ignore all of them. I tell you, they are all scams and you'll end up being scammed.

It's true that some crypto currencies have started on telegram introducing it to other people which might open a fake account, one way to know a fake account is that it usually doesn't have a username.

Hilariously, the best way to tell a difference between Real and fake telegram cryto group is to ignore all of them. I tell you, they are all scams and you'll end up being scammed.
This is very true and I feel that telegram should actually have some sort of screening process in order to try and reduce the number of fraudulent or scam accounts that they have on their site. This is what is really going to take away from the actual social Media platform.

One of the common ways that cryptocurrency sites tend to communicate with their users is through the social media known as telegram. This is a very versatile social media, and it generally operates similarly to WhatsApp. However, at the same time anyone can create a telegram account as long as you have a phone number or in some countries even an email address should suffice. This can mean that there's a lot of fake accounts that are on telegram as well, and we can see this through how many scams are being run on telegram.

How do you generally tell the difference between if real and fake telegram account for any cryptocurrency site? In my opinion I think that is generally I think on the original site that links to a telegram account and if there is no such thing that is present on the actual site then anything that you see on telegram would be fake. Do you have any other ways that you can determine whether an account is legit or not?
Simple way to do that, avoid them all together. Telegram is a home of scams, 90 percent of cryptocurrency group there are scams. Moreover I don't deal with all these upcoming coins.

Simple way to do that, avoid them all together. Telegram is a home of scams, 90 percent of cryptocurrency group there are scams. Moreover I don't deal with all these upcoming coins.
This is of course the best approach to take however at the end of the day we have to be aware of the fact that some of the airdrops which later became quite profitable are given through telegram groups because that is the preferred cryptocurrency platform.

That would be very hard for the person to know because even the real telegram account could act as fake and you could believe its real. Its better you take the necessary precaution
Post automatically merged:

That would be very hard for the person to know because even the real telegram account could act as fake and you could believe its real. Its better you take the necessary precaution

Well as for me I don't really know much about telegram crypto account, because I've never invested in any of this because I see telegram crypto as scam

Recently i observed that telegram is full of many fake airdrops and as a result makes me doubt if I would not be scammed like I was in the past. I don't subscribe to telegram at all.

Well I don't really know the difference between fake and real telegram crypto account, I have tried mine cryptocurrency from telegram but at the end I got nothing

It takes a telegram expert to be able to distinguish between the two. I was once a victim of fake telegram group where I was scammed a whooping sum of thirty eight thousand naira upon buying and selling of bitcoin. I hated myself for having fallen into such a cheap scam techniques. Right now, I am more than careful on telegram.
Post automatically merged:

It takes a telegram expert to be able to distinguish between the two. I was once a victim of fake telegram group where I was scammed a whooping sum of thirty eight thousand naira upon buying and selling of bitcoin. I hated myself for having fallen into such a cheap scam techniques. Right now, I am more than careful on telegram.
Sorry for the loss. I almost fell for one where buying and selling of Cryptos through an escrow takes place. Everything looked so legit with so many evidences until I was on Telegram in the wee hours of the morning and someone was venting. I was lucky enough to catch it before it was removed and the person in his DM confirmed they were swindlers who would block you on getting the funds or coin. The painful part was there were thousands on that group and I was removed immediately I challenged the admin to confirm what I was informed about.

I don't think that there are any genuine telegram bot because all the bot that I have seen and that I have heard from people are all fake bot, they never pay and when you get to the payment threshold they will tell you to start referring people before they can pay you and if you were able to refer these people they will still won't pay you.
I share the same feelings. I have tried several bots and I have concluded that there is no legit bot, offering mining of crypto currency on the telegram app.

It is actually quite difficult to differentiate between a fake and real telegram crypto account. You have to be very observant and maybe with experience in detecting such. If not, you would not discern the difference.

A lot of telegram crypto account are fake. They make promises of airdrops which they won't fulfill. Telegram has included a new feature of identifying a scam account once it has been reported severally.

There have been a time that I stopped using telegram because my account is filled with diffrent airdrops. It takes only experts to differentiate between the real and the fake ones.

I bave tried but its not easy to know the differences, to know if a bot on a telegram is scam or real, but if its a scam i believe telegram will indicate by flagging it as scam.
It is not easy to tell if a bot on telegram is scam or real. The only way to know is if users of the bot has been scam are they report the bot to telegram. Telegram will now flag the bot scam, wanning people that people complain about the bot.

This is very hard to tell since the telegram algorithms do not allow for sharing or exposing the identity of the account. That way, it mean many will try as much as possible to hide behind complicated usernames that they keep changing sometimes.

Based on my own verification and investigation I am found out that all telegram cryptocurrency transaction or account are fake so how will advise you not to do telegram transaction when it comes to cryptocurrency.

I just can't differentiate between fake telegram and the real telegram acvount, since i don't use it. Many scammers are just using telegram to deceive people which is very wrong.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back