Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you guys say Friday is your favorite day of the week? For me, it's my last work day before I take the weekend off. You'd think I'd say Saturday or Sunday, but I think the idea that I am done for the weekend, is more exciting on Friday.

Friday is just one of those days I think that works for everyone. Is Friday your favorite day of the week? Or would Saturday get the nod?

There's a popular term here - Thank God it's Friday. They same way I hate Monday is the same way I love Friday. It's the day we get off work and rest till the next Monday we all hate. Working is good but we need to rest as well. It's why Fridays feels so good.

Yeah, it is. I am able to relax and catch up on sleep if I need it. I get to spend more time with my wife and friends as well.

My favorite day is usually Saturday, although I also like Friday a lot, but on Fridays, I don't usually do almost anything special, it's Saturdays when I do make a plan or I usually rest a little more, which is rare for me to do on a Friday.

Friday is full is the day in which I gather ideas and info on how am gonna spend my weekend. So this makes it stand a better chance.

If a wanna go for weekend
trip, Friday is my best starting day which is full of excitement and idea for upcoming expectations.

It's that feeling of knowing that you're on your last day at work on Friday that makes it so good. The excitement to get off work that very day will never leave you until you have signed out for the day. I have never seen any day of the week that brings me that level of excitement.

Maybe Friday, but I never thought about it seriously. When I was at school, the best day for me was four because we always had the least number of lessons that day. And now when I work, I don't have days off, only on Saturdays and Sundays, and it can be in the middle of the week.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back