What's new

How do You Know the Best Stocks to Buy?

Yes, when it comes to investing, or things that concerns you spending money in general. You need to separate your emotions, and use your head to think so you can make better decisions.

This is one of the reason why I will always appreciate the person who taught me about how to go about investing in both cryptocurrency and forex trading because the kind of knowledge that he provided me with, have been very helpful with all my investment in the project.

This is one of the reason why I will always appreciate the person who taught me about how to go about investing in both cryptocurrency and forex trading because the kind of knowledge that he provided me with, have been very helpful with all my investment in the project.
Yes, that is the absolute true, and Your tutor is very good honestly.
You might be very good in trading, but You would fail if you don't master the psychology of trading, Fear needs to be conquered before Trading.

Actually it's always very difficult for anyone to know the best stock to buy to invest into due to it unpredictable nature.

The only way to be successful into stocks, is the application of the best strategy to help you achieved your goals.
In my own opinion dollar cost averaging is the best strategy to invest in stocks or crypto. In dollar cost averaging you may likely catch all prices but it is also important to invest with the amount of money you can let go.

In my own opinion dollar cost averaging is the best strategy to invest in stocks or crypto. In dollar cost averaging you may likely catch all prices but it is also important to invest with the amount of money you can let go.
Yes, the DCA is a good strategy to not be all day aware of the market and its fluctuations to look for the best points to buy, but the DCA is also a good strategy especially for those assets that you think will have a good performance especially in the long term, this strategy is not very profitable in the short-medium term according to my opinion.

Yes, the DCA is a good strategy to not be all day aware of the market and its fluctuations to look for the best points to buy, but the DCA is also a good strategy especially for those assets that you think will have a good performance especially in the long term, this strategy is not very profitable in the short-medium term according to my opinion.
It is for people that have long-term plans. it is actually the strategy I used to invest in cryptocurrency because I don't do day-trading all the time instead I invest in good projects for long-term purposes.

I think the best way to find out the best stocks to invest in at the very moment would be to go through the news. News on stocks should give you the needed information, or you can simply find an expert to help you out.

Personally I think it's always a difficult idea for someone or anyone to know which is the best stocks to buy and to achieved success but I think there are some strategies which are very important to apply when necessary to be successful.

Yes, that is the absolute true, and Your tutor is very good honestly.
You might be very good in trading, but You would fail if you don't master the psychology of trading, Fear needs to be conquered before Trading.

Another thing that he made me to understand when it comes to the strategy for me to use when trading is to never look at take revenge on the market when it doesn't go my way even if I have done everything right before entering a trade that went against me.

Another thing that he made me to understand when it comes to the strategy for me to use when trading is to never look at take revenge on the market when it doesn't go my way even if I have done everything right before entering a trade that went against me.
Yes, This is true. One thing I have come to realize when it comes to trading is to trust your analysis. Whenever I lose a trade, I always enter the market with the mindset of taking my money back. But as you Rightly said, That mindset is not good.

The stock market is really unpredictable. The 2008 global stock market crash is one such kind of example. Apart from that, no one anticipated the crash of market that happened during the time of lock down in 2020.
That's the fact, in as much as you want to invest your money on stock, then it's expected of you to know that you're just risking your money, the market format is unpredictable seriously.

I take the time to do the necessary research before I purchase any stocks or bonds of a particular company. So this will assist me in making the best decision.

It is for people that have long-term plans. it is actually the strategy I used to invest in cryptocurrency because I don't do day-trading all the time instead I invest in good projects for long-term purposes.
Yes, with cryptocurrencies it is a fairly used investment system also, as you say in the long term, otherwise the DCA would not make much sense as we said, it is also widely used in gold or in mutual funds and indexes

Yes, This is true. One thing I have come to realize when it comes to trading is to trust your analysis. Whenever I lose a trade, I always enter the market with the mindset of taking my money back. But as you Rightly said, That mindset is not good.

What the cryptocurrency market does to you in that situation is make you to rush into trades without confirming everything that needs to be confirmed and you will still end up making mistakes that is going to cost you the trade and you will keep on losing money.

What the cryptocurrency market does to you in that situation is make you to rush into trades without confirming everything that needs to be confirmed and you will still end up making mistakes that is going to cost you the trade and you will keep on losing money.
Yes, like an adrenaline, when you lose all your mind would be on recovering your losses first. Trying to recovering your losses would make you lose concentration in your analysis, since you are not stable emotionally.

Yes, with cryptocurrencies it is a fairly used investment system also, as you say in the long term, otherwise the DCA would not make much sense as we said, it is also widely used in gold or in mutual funds and indexes
Yeah, people who invest in gold and other assets also use that strategy. I think it is very much effective in my perspective especially in this current cryptocurrency bear season.

It takes a lot of research to be able to determine the best stocks to buy. First of all, you have to look for a company that has been long standing. Then you check their growth history. Theen, you evaluate the quality of the present management. If all these variables are positive, you can buy.

Yes, like an adrenaline, when you lose all your mind would be on recovering your losses first. Trying to recovering your losses would make you lose concentration in your analysis, since you are not stable emotionally.

The best way that I go with handling such a situation if it happens to me is to cancel whatever trading plan that I have that particular day and leave everything for the next day when everything must have settled down with me.

It takes a lot of research to be able to determine the best stocks to buy. First of all, you have to look for a company that has been long standing. Then you check their growth history. Theen, you evaluate the quality of the present management. If all these variables are positive, you can buy.
You're right, it is always important to look for company that have been long-standing. But I will always advise you to do this when they stock market has fallen totally so that you'll be able to maximize a lot of profit.

The best way that I go with handling such a situation if it happens to me is to cancel whatever trading plan that I have that particular day and leave everything for the next day when everything must have settled down with me.
Yes, I think that is the best thing to do. Trading involves emotion also, And you need to be emotionally balanced before considering taking a trade as this would help improving the outcome of your trade.

You're right, it is always important to look for company that have been long-standing. But I will always advise you to do this when they stock market has fallen totally so that you'll be able to maximize a lot of profit.

It is also very important for you to take into consideration their profit-making margin because that is what is going to determine the kind of dividend you will be getting from the stocks that you have purchased from the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back