What's new

How do You Know the Best Stocks to Buy?

The best strategy is to conduct research in order to identify the best stocks to purchase. This entails investigating the organization to understand their business model, examining their financials to understand how well they are doing, and observing market trends and news to better understand their chances for the future.

Stocks are not my thing, but if you are good at reading price action you'll know the right time to buy and sell stocks, a lot of people are making a big deal out of this but it's not something hard, all you need is to know how to read price action.

You can never know the best stock to buy, everything depends on risk. You can only do some research but doing this research does not still guarantee you of the certainty of a better stock. Any stock you choose, have it in mind that there could be a boom or collapse of the whole thing. We have experience in the time past some collapse or downtrodden level of stock in the market due to the unforeseen circumstances like the global pandemic of COVID-19, bed flue, climatic conditions e.t.c.

In the 2000's, there was a stock market boom and it became the talk of everyone I knew. People invested so much money in it and then lost it all. A few are now the ones enjoying the benefits as they earn even more than their pensions.

I want to buy some for my kids, is there any way to know the best ones to buy for them?
I don't think there is a way to know the best stock to buy but I know that there is a way in which you can know the sticks that are likely to yield some profit after a while.

I don't think there is a way to know the best stock to buy but I know that there is a way in which you can know the sticks that are likely to yield some profit after a while.
Well that's true, but if you can read price action I'm very sure you can be able to do that, you know with the help of the chart you can be able to know we're price is going to an what's reaching out for.

I doubt one can know the best stocks to buy. Some stock market may seem promising at the beginning until after one buys stocks and the stock market starts failing. Its kind of unpredictable.

This is actually why I try as much as possible to make use of the services of brokers that knows very well about stock market because the knowledge they have is always going to be very crucial to help you to make the very good decision in what you're going to buy in other to make profit instead of losing money.

Well it all depends on your desire and how you will be capable of handling and maintaining it. Though at my side the best stock product they mostly buy are rice, yam and egusi.

the truth is that nobody knows the best stock to buy because the market is unpredictable. But if you make your research you can know the stock that has a lot of potentials.

Well the business of stocks, is just like a game of luck to me because you can know the best stock to buy but those with good potentials among others. you make your investment at the tight time to get what you want.

Stocks are unpredictable and finding for the best stock to buy might seem impossible. Do not go for an industry that you like, rather go for an industry that has the potential to grow. Check for their historical prices.

Well it all depends on your desire and how you will be capable of handling and maintaining it. Though at my side the best stock product they mostly buy are rice, yam and egusi.
Ooh that is cool
My mum is into the sales of provision or groceries. The things that sell fast are Milo, Milk, Biscuits and Spaghetti. I wonder why a lot of people like them. Well, I like them too

Stocks are unpredictable and finding for the best stock to buy might seem impossible. Do not go for an industry that you like, rather go for an industry that has the potential to grow. Check for their historical prices.

This is actually one of the mistakes novice actually makes when it comes to investing in stock because they usually go for the company that they like without knowing how the business of the company has been going for years which might not be good for their stock.

This is actually one of the mistakes novice actually makes when it comes to investing in stock because they usually go for the company that they like without knowing how the business of the company has been going for years which might not be good for their stock.
Yes, that is true.. when it comes to investing, You need to put emotions aside and think with your head because you are putting your hard earned money into it. And I am sure you are not ready to lose your money.

This is actually why I try as much as possible to make use of the services of brokers that knows very well about stock market because the knowledge they have is always going to be very crucial to help you to make the very good decision in what you're going to buy in other to make profit instead of losing money.
That's a nice thing. I haven't bought any stock and have little knowledge about the stock market. I just learnt about making use of the services of brokers. Thanks for sharing.

Personally I think it will be very difficult for you to know the best stock to by when you have little knowledge about it.

Stocks market are always unpredictable but you just have to apply the best strategy to achieved your goal.

Yes, that is true.. when it comes to investing, You need to put emotions aside and think with your head because you are putting your hard earned money into it. And I am sure you are not ready to lose your money.

This is something that is also related to people that are investing in gambling even though that it is not stock or company's bond, it is a wrong thing for them to invest in their online betting by supporting their own team which will be a bias decision and they are most likely going to lose their money.

With the help of technical analysis you can be able to know the right time to buy an sell any asset, that's why it's advisible to know how to analyze the market.

This is something that is also related to people that are investing in gambling even though that it is not stock or company's bond, it is a wrong thing for them to invest in their online betting by supporting their own team which will be a bias decision and they are most likely going to lose their money.
Yes, when it comes to investing, or things that concerns you spending money in general. You need to separate your emotions, and use your head to think so you can make better decisions.

In the 2000's, there was a stock market boom and it became the talk of everyone I knew. People invested so much money in it and then lost it all. A few are now the ones enjoying the benefits as they earn even more than their pensions.

I want to buy some for my kids, is there any way to know the best ones to buy for them?
We have many types of investment sites that comes and go , same thing goes to stock market , before you invest in any stock , its better to monitor and make better research to have a good stock .

the truth is that nobody knows the best stock to buy because the market is unpredictable. But if you make your research you can know the stock that has a lot of potentials.
Actually it's always very difficult for anyone to know the best stock to buy to invest into due to it unpredictable nature.

The only way to be successful into stocks, is the application of the best strategy to help you achieved your goals.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back