What's new

How do you feel moving into a new home?

Moving into a new home is an emotional experience for most people, like me when I move to a new apartment newly I feel out of place, everything will seem utterly different to me. For the first few weeks I would try to observe my environment, see the kind of people that are in the neighborhood and their way of life and compare it to mine for peaceful co existing.

When we moved to this home in 2001 we have mixed feelings. No, we did not miss the previous home but we are quite anxious with this new home because it is an old house and we are also wary with the new environment. It took us more than 2 months before we finally settled calmly when we got to know some neighbors and we learned to move - going to the store or market, to the pharmacy, to the hardware store, etc.

It depends..If its a beautiful and comfortable place,my excitement will be visible,if otherwise i guess i will just have to manage and keep working hard to get a better and suitable place for myself..Nothing feels better like you having a place of your own..Being a boss is rest of mind..

Moving into a new home first of all,I'll consider it a progress. It always feels good to get new stuff most especially a house,it can be achieved by working smart and right and nver be discouraged even if there are hard times,because everything has ups and downs.

When we go to our new home, our feelings are multiples. We are also happy to go to the new home and there is a lot of grief to leave the old house. We lose our friends, old neighbors, we also have the grief of the calf and the joy of going to the new house is very high.
In case you're an individual who likes to not allow your feelings to cloud your judgment, at that point you may zero in on the monetary side of moving house – regardless of whether you've set aside enough cash to cover the moving costs (and what to do in the event that you haven't).

Be that as it may, you shouldn't tragically underestimate or excusing the passionate effect of moving. You're not just confronting a tedious and exorbitant assignment in front of you, you're likewise expected to encounter an intense mixed drink of blended sentiments and moving home feelings you may not completely comprehend.To me I feel so very surprised anytime I'm moving into a new abode.

Join the discussion.

I remember when my family moved from one state to another into a new home, it was a strange experience as the place was still a developing site, we had to learn new skills to survive but years down the line we've adapted and I like it.

In case you're an individual who likes to not allow your feelings to cloud your judgment, at that point you may zero in on the monetary side of moving house – regardless of whether you've set aside enough cash to cover the moving costs (and what to do in the event that you haven't).

Be that as it may, you shouldn't tragically underestimate or excusing the passionate effect of moving. You're not just confronting a tedious and exorbitant assignment in front of you, you're likewise expected to encounter an intense mixed drink of blended sentiments and moving home feelings you may not completely comprehend.To me I feel so very surprised anytime I'm moving into a new abode.

Join the discussion.
Well it depends on a number of factors like why you had to move to a new home, like for me I moved to a new home some months ago and all I felt was relief because the previous house I left, I was having problems with the landlord so I couldn't just wait to leave. On getting to the new house I felt so at peace and no mixed feeling

It's really takes a while to feel at home after moving to a new place
There’s a big difference between living in a place that you simply rely on for provisions of necessity like a bed and a bathroom and living in a place that you really feel at home in. This is especially true in rentals. It can be difficult to establish yourself somewhere that you know you won’t be in for more than a year or two, or somewhere that is a far cry from your own taste or style.

It feels great to move into a new home especially it is your own home and you have worked hard to buy that home. I live in my parental home and I never have been able to buy my own home.

I have seen a lot of people talks about how emotional is normally is for them to leave their homes but mine is not the case. I am an adventure kind of person and I always want to try out different things so I am always usual happy yo moved in to a new house.

It depends on the circumstances that led to the changing of homes. If I was forcefully ejected and I got a better and befitting home at the same price offer, I will surely be glad and rejoice for moving to a new home.

Moving into a new home will definitely excite me. It feels like you have achieved something new and there is another fresh start for me

We understand that you are missing them, so try to reach out to them even via social media. Talk to them about how you are feeling. You do not have to cut off the people you love and isolate yourself just because of a move.

Generally, moving into a new home doesn't come at a good pace for me because it can be very tiring. Also the uncertainty that you get to meet new neighbors and a completely new place.

Trust me i know what it means to move form one place to another, i have moved alot of times and it can be very very stressful. During the process i have even misplaced some files.
Post automatically merged:

Moving into a new house is something I myself find surprising when we were moving into the house.

A new house usually record new beginnings in a family or life of an individual because such a good happening is a thing one could not forget.
Yes there is always this excitement in you when moving to a new place, that cant really be explained

Last edited:
Generally, I do not like the change of location especially homes because of the stress of having to pack things and also having to go and start afresh in a strange location.

Well , it is not always easy moving into a new home especially when the new home is not like my previous one. I feel awkward within the first few days of moving in

Moving into a new home is always full of exciting ,sometimes during this time is the best time I will used to study the location I am going to live to ensure all the security measures and know all the important point surrounding me.

Its always nervous feelings when packing to a new home. Surely you gonna feel emotional leaving your old apartment. But when you finally packed in, you'll be excited at last.

Moving into a new home is always full of exciting ,sometimes during this time is the best time I will used to study the location I am going to live to ensure all the security measures and know all the important point surrounding me.
Sometimes one might not be happy if the circumstances surrounding the change of home is not a good one especially when you were forced to leave an apartment that you really cherished due to circumstances that is beyond your control

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back