What's new

How do you deal with rude customers?

With regards to your question how do you deal with rude customers, the major key to dealing with rude customers is patience, all customers love a businessman with patience. Second key is tolerance, a good businessman must learn to tolerate all kind of customers in order to become successful

Handling people in general business may be difficult most especially when it your personal business. In such a case you don't need to take a rude customer too serious by treating them bad. You can just show them more respect by talking to them gently and let them know how much you value them in your business.
I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
I can relate with what you are experiencing. This often happen for some reasons.
1. If you have a small stature some people may look down on you.
2. Your appearance matter too.
3. Some customers are naturally rude. This can be as a result of poor home training.

Customers are always right. Whether rude or not. Your aim of starting a business is to make profits. You have to understand them in their situation, you have to know how to handle people with such characters. At the end you'll count your sales. So long as they don't interfere with your business/sales/profits, assume their arrogance and serve them right

That's is one major challenge in running a business in an area where the inhabitants suffer from lack of exposure.
A customer is always right in business so you just have to endure.

Customers are main part of any business that you established. You should treat your customers very well even those have rude behavior with you. You should be polite and relaxed and sell your products on easy rate, satisfy your customer and give products at high quality so that many customers came and you would progress day by day.

How to deal with rude customers: Although you can have some rude customers and you don't want to lose them so what you need to do is just to dance to their tunes by doing what will please them and after some time you then let the customer know he or she is rude then you will have to continue with your relationship with the customer.

The best way you can deal with the rude customer is to make them freely to you try to make them as friends don't make them angry with your business.,because remember that without customers their issues nothing like business.

First thing I would like you to know is that customers are the kings in the business world. You have to treat them with courtesy and care. Truth be told some customers could be so annoying but under no circumstance should you result to violence.

I will try as much as possible to be polite and civil with such customer.
but if this continues over a certain period of time I think the best thing I will do is to ban the customer from entry into my establishment.

If you are certain your customers are rude, I will advise you to talk to them and let them know where they went wrong. But you must do this in a very polite manner so they could turn new leaves.

Rude customers has really run a lot of people business dow, they will be rude to the owner and when the owner want to address them well in replying them they will take it as insult and cause other customers to follow suite in calling the owner rude. The only way to follow such customers is to be patient.

I really feel bad when I see some people all in the name of patronizing a business or so called customer talk to business owner in mannerless way. The best way to attend to such people is just being calm and not minding whatever they say, I have experienced this before and I know how painful it is because at the end of the conversation people say Customers are always right. For you to own and start a business you must consider that everyone are different and insult should be tolerated and not given attention.

Dealing With Rude Customers is like figthing a dragon or tiger. Staying in Control During Confrontations and always control yourself.
If someone you're trying to serve resorts to rudeness, it can be difficult to know how to react. Even if you deal with customers and clients on a regular basis, a burst of hostility can come as a shock, and you can quickly find yourself in a difficult position. If you encounter a rude customer just control yourself and don't let anger takeover from you.

I have had many encounters with customers who have small money and very big mouth, all you gotta do is stay calm and let them finish, once they see you are calm and bold? They become less aggressive and they start listening

That slogan that says "customers are alway right"to me is not correct.some of them hide under that slogan to misbehave like that.does this means even is they also you they ate right?the way I deal this kind of customers sometimes I just keep quite when ever I come across them.they are really annoying.

an impolite customer or rude customer is a customer that should be followed calmly or with peace. People go through a lot daily so you never can tell what he might have gone through. You just need to calm him down and make sure you make your earnings. He would be a valuable friend and loyal customer.

coustomers they say is always right,but there are times that some coustomers and clients can be very difficult to handle.In that situation you have to handle them with wisdom nd patience and explain to them peacefully the source of their worry.The coustomer atagonistic approach should not be followed with same antagonistic aproach,else you might just loss a return patronage.sometimes their complain might be on track and we should just listen to them.When you find out that they are wrong in an area,you allow them to exhust their griviances and then you calmly talk to them.

1. Remain calm. When a customer starts yelling or being otherwise rude, there is nothing to be gained by responding in similar manner. Maintain control of yourself.
2. Don't take it personally.
3. Listening to their complain. An angry customers will always vent his or her anger at you. Always hear them out, don't fight fire with fire.
4. Express sympathy. If their complain is genuine or not which is mostly the case, always try and sympathize with them, and let them know that actions will be taking on what they are complaining about.

As a small business owner, I learned the art of returning a smart mouth with calmness and diplomacy. I don't reply in an equally rude manner but I tell them the obvious and act completely formal. In the end, they become remorseful. Your demeanor and attitude in handling things like this matter.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back