What's new

How do you deal with rude customers?

Some customers can be very rude and annoying, and the only way to deal with such customers is to endure with their bad characters and attitude for the main time they will be around your business environment to avoid unnecessary scene.
Once you are nto the business of offering services and product delivery to different customers,you are bound to face people with different temprament,the best way to do this is to expect it,so it would'nt come to you as a surprise.

Don't be rude whatever you do when you have rude customer just be the bigger person and let them just be rude people are having really bad days and you dont know what they have been through

I think one method is to always be patient with them in what ever way and most times don't place long conversation with them , since you confirmed that they are rude

At least we all need to understand that we are all humans and we all have limits. Customers are always right tho, but you can't keep on being rude as a customer. The customer should be asked to leave

Sometimes it is the business organisation that is making the customers to be rude maybe they have failed their responsibility of providing the best services to a customer who is rude . But in all the same it is not even the best for customer to be rude but everything should be done politely.

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
I haven't met a rude customer.
My employees however complain about few customers who make rude remarks to them in my absence.
As much as I try to make my employees see reasons to give customers respect, if their respect is not reciprocated in the process...I do away with such customer.

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
Try as much as possible to be polite and tolerate the customer. But if he or she is creating a nuisance you can show him to the door.

There is absolutely nothing special in a customer being rude. If I happen to be in that situation, I have two options, if I am having a lot of customers and that particular rude customer is not a good and regular customer, I will just diligently snub him/her. However the second option is way better and that is to tolerate the customer.

As regards rude customers you have no option other than treating them as other good customers. But I'll suggest one needs to keep both nice and rude customers because they both at different times can contribute to the growth of the company.

It is not a problem to lose such a customer , may be this rude person make you lose another good customers just because you do your best to make him satisfy .

Meeting with rude customers is inevitable, you may have to apologize to some of them and rectify their issues as early as possible, all these to be done in a calm manner while some need to be corrected of their actions in cases where they are really at fault while some need to be walked out, that's why i don't follow the 'customers are always right' rule.

I deal with rude customers by exhibiting the virtue of patience. If I'm still patient, and the customer is still indiscriminately rude, I'll just show him the exit.

Rude clients can ruin a business; the easiest approach to cope with them is to make friends with them; this way, they will respect the spirit of friendship and always behave normally when you provide them with service.

You must remain calm while listening to customers' complaints. No matter how rudely they talk, you must always endure their harsh remarks and calmly explain the true state of things to them.

I understand that many customers come from different backgrounds with different idealogy and history we got to tolerate them as business owners because a customer believe he always right as a business owner you are just interested in his money to sell your goods and services

There was a time when I encountered a rude customer. He was not rude per say but he showed a lots of attitude as if I owe him something. He was asking for a product in the shop and thankfully the product was not available in the shop, so he went away. He was one of those people who would create troubles, so I let him go.

Always applied sweet language that are not harmful and destructive they only thing to fight for is your money when he chooses not to pay but in a condition where he issue will lead to and extend where maybe you are fighting and you may loose customer is negative, try to forward your complain to constituted authority when the need arises

Will try as much as possible to be respectful to them and calm them down
but if they are persistence will show them the door
Will they pay that should be the question. I have no problem with rude customers as long as they pay for the products. Anyways people should try to respect each other there's no gain in being rude

I do not really have to pursue them from coming to my business organisation to buy if I am the business owner, I'll just have to make sure that they do not have free access to bonuses or free promo that is going on in the business organisation.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back