What's new

How do people make money from Tiktok?

It's almost same way you make money from YouTube. Directing traffic to your product/affiliate page, advertising or promoting people's products/services. The key is for you to have a good following.

Well, people make money from TikTok through various means. TikTok pays their verified members and also, some people on TikTok are brand influencers and they get paid for advertising a product.
The amount of followers you have on Tiktok also determines the amount of money you can generate , and you need to be uploading a good and quality video content.

I am confused by this but I know a lot of people have been able to make really good money on the social platform.

I don't use it myself but I am curious about how this functions. Most of the people earning all this money are very young too, often under the age of 25.
Many people are making money through social platforms especially TikTok by making videos, beside that some business advertise their products and business through social media marketing and video marketing in these platforms.

I'm trying to study this topic now. I'm new to TikTok but registered there to make some additional money. I mostly study how it works and what people are interested in. There are a lot o things you can find there, and it has videos for everyone's taste. The people who are making money there either use sites like https://iamat.com/buy-tiktok-auto-views/ or advertise some products, but for the last option, you need to be popular enough and be asked to promote it. I wouldn't say I like bloggers who eventually talk about new cosmetics and stuff; such content annoys me but makes them richer

Last edited:
Many people are making money through social platforms especially TikTok by making videos, beside that some business advertise their products and business through social media marketing and video marketing in these platforms.
After registering on Tiktok , being able to promote your video is what's important , because you need a huge number of people viewing and subscribing to your video channel before you can start making money .and I believe they follow the same procedure as YouTube.

One of the easiest ways to earn from tiktok is through live streaming. If you have 1000 plus followers, you will be eligible to live stream, when you live stream you can collect gifts form people who join your live streams and you can exchange gifts for money. If you have built a huge following, you will be able to ern through brand endorsement.

Before you can be able to make money from TikTok, there are requirements that your account must meet for them to monetize your account. Your TikTok account must have a minimum of 10,000 followers and having at least 100,000 views over the last 30 days before you can earn money from TikTok.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back