Not open for further replies.

Decentlady

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Although claims have been made that music has a positive effect on unborn babies, have you personally seen or heard from an experienced person about this?

Apart from devotional songs and soothing classical music what kinds of music help the fetus grow?

Is it really growth that is affected? What aspects have this positivity?

I've read about that too, but I didn't do anything in particular when my wife was pregnant. I do love music and I am listening to it all the time, so it was with some surprise that I realized that my kids love it too. They do follow our example and one time I didn't turn the car radio on and they complained lol. Now we do share a lot of songs, it's a good thing we have in common. :)

? f?tus ??n n?t h??r s?unds th?t ?r?n't ?udibl? t? p??pl? b?sid?s th? m?th?r. Th? f?tus's n?rv?us syst?m is n?t ??nn??t?d t? th? m?th?r's s? musi? in th? r??m might b? ?udibl? t? it but n?t musi? qui?tly pl?ying ?n ??r ph?n?s.

My gu?ss th?t ?th?r th?n t???hing th? f?tus t? r???gniz? its m?m's f?v?rit? tun?s, pl?ying musi? will n?t h?v? mu?h ?ff??t.

This study has been conducted by scientists many times and they've discovered that most babies who were able to hear classical music while they were still in their mother's womb, grew up to love playing with musical instruments. Scientists also discovered that these children developed higher IQ's.

I too have read such reports and finds as mentioned by @biege. There seems to be a link between classical music and fetus growth and stimulation.

The babies who experienced such music seems to be calmer and more spiritual post birth.

But why just classical music?

If it's scientifically proven that music has some effects in the unborn baby I will believe the findings. I do think that at the trimester stage the unborn child may have some of such consciousness.

If it's scientifically proven that music has some effects in the unborn baby I will believe the findings. I do think that at the trimester stage the unborn child may have some of such consciousness.

There are special CDs actually sold for pregnant mothers for them to listen during pregnancies for the well being of the unborn babies.

All such music has a classical touch to it. Why not Jazz or Rock?

Music creates wonders...both for the expecting mother as well as the fetus.As far as the fetus is concerned I have personally felt that my baby used to give a lot of movements in my womb when any kind of music was played. And till date even after 3 years he is a music lover.
As for the expecting mother music is always a healer that can reduce any pregnancy symptom and elevate the moods and positive outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back