What's new

How do I convert an Idea into a Business?

In this case you are yet to start the business, you only needs idea to go about it. No matter the conditions of other business owners who have been in the business before you, their wealth of knowledge and advice on the business you want to establish cannot be underestimated.
Ok I am now beginning to understand what you are trying to say, I think your point is something I need to absorb because knowledge is what will actually make me to succeed in a business and not the money I have invested.

A business idea will forever remain a business idea untill you bring it into reality. And bringing it into reality requires that you already have a plan on ground to see it through at every stage of the way till it become a sucess

Find your market
Picture who your optimal client is – this is the initial step to really sorting out where your thought finds a way into an ocean of customers. They all have various propensities and requires to satisfy, yet are confronting a similar issue. Sort out where your answer will find a way into the market and in the existences of individuals.
Best way to convert an idea into a business is to work on the idea working on the idea makes you to actualize it and not realising it become the business.

If you want to pitch an idea the first thing you should do is field research like reaching out to your friends and asking them whether they would buy your product if you start producing them.

Converting your ideas into business requires more effort and determination inclusive , because you actually need more focus and also need to input your capital to make your business deal come true

Ok I am now beginning to understand what you are trying to say, I think your point is something I need to absorb because knowledge is what will actually make me to succeed in a business and not the money I have invested.
Knowledge is power and it is the key to the success of every business. You must acquire knowledge on a business first before every other things follows.

Knowledge is power and it is the key to the success of every business. You must acquire knowledge on a business first before every other things follows.
But there are some business that can be started without having so much knowledge about it, a business like POS or starting of grocery store are something you may not need knowledge.

But there are some business that can be started without having so much knowledge about it, a business like POS or starting of grocery store are something you may not need knowledge.
I do think that this business is does not require any technical knowledge. But basic knowledge is required, also the knowledge of market research is very important about where you should open your shop. The location really matters

The way to convert idea into business is by taking the courage to put that idea into work and give it all the necessary attention it required and never give up.

No matter how simple a business looks, you will need some form of experience before you can be successful in it. There are hidden secrets that you won't know until you ask people who have been in the business for some time.

I do think that this business is does not require any technical knowledge. But basic knowledge is required, also the knowledge of market research is very important about where you should open your shop. The location really matters
I don't think for you to research about the location really matters because any location you are opening a POS business as long as people are leaving around and there is good population, it will flourish.

The way to convert idea into business is by taking the courage to put that idea into work and give it all the necessary attention it required and never give up.
To turn ideas into business, the resources to start the business will have to be ready for the idea to come to reality. We also need to destroy the fear of failure in starting a business.

Idea is business. There are many businesses that start as a result of some peoples idea. Can you believe that the natural air that will breath in is been sold to some people. That is another person idea. Back then like three years ago. I read about a man that will go to a mountain and gather air to a container and sell it in Asia.

There is no gainsaying that starting a business is very difficult. There are so many brilliant idea that never saw the light of day. Therefore write down your ideas clearly,do fact finding about the business to be abreast of current reality and make a plan and if not financially bouyant look for an investor or partnership.

You would need to make people aware of your product and make them buy it. You would make people realize that they need your product. You can do that by marketing and introducing a product with very low competition. You would also need a good amount of money to start.

Pretty great write-up I must say. But I think we should all put it in our mind that no business idea is perfect so we must implement to learn.

Outline a business plan that would be inclusive of all your ideas and thoughts on the chart.
Ideas need to be full thought of and you must know your character
are you able to get things done if you are then go ahead and do that but if not get someone to build up on your weakness

Every successful business of nowadays that you see today was an idea given birth to. It all started as an idea. You need to work and do some feasibility studies. How to achieve your aim

You would need to make people aware of your product and make them buy it. You would make people realize that they need your product. You can do that by marketing and introducing a product with very low competition. You would also need a good amount of money to start.
Nice suggestion, I think the same is also applicable if you are having a digital business idea because I think the one you have just said is base on offline business idea.

This is a good point from you. Turning an idea into a business isn't really an ways feet to do. However, in doing this I think the best thing is to get a mentor to direct one on how to go about it

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back