What's new

How did you get your bitcoin

I have not earn bitcoin from any sites . All the bitcoin I'm my wallet were bought by me . I invest it when need be. Holding the coin now could be at an advantage if the price increases. I prefer trading the coin

Ibthà right? That must be something to experience indeed. Not buying bitcoins but only receiving them as payment from online platforms you work in.
Yeah, this is not new to people who have been working online for a while now and if you are new, I will advise you to put more effort into it because you will gain a lot from them.

Its a Nigerian app, so its mostly naira based, as for registration, i cant really remember the exact process, as it has been long i registered Or if they might have added other process for registration, i cant really tell. But the registration process is not all that stressful at all.
Ok thanks for the feedbacks. My only free is doing kyc verification . I don't trust the site that must to do kyc verification there because my personal details can be sold to third party

Ok thanks for the feedbacks. My only free is doing kyc verification . I don't trust the site that must to do kyc verification there because my personal details can be sold to third party
This is vert true, there are alot of things happening recently, that anything can actually happen. One has to be careful where they drop their documents or details. So i dont blame you for being cautions, it is good to be cautious. So far roqqu has been good though

I have not earn bitcoin from any sites . All the bitcoin I'm my wallet were bought by me . I invest it when need be. Holding the coin now could be at an advantage if the price increases. I prefer trading the coin
Even me I do not see any paying site that include bitcoins as their payment method, if you're interested to get a bitcoins you really need to buy it yourself for long-term or short-term investment, do you make profits by trading bitcoins ?

There were times when I never just wanted to do bitcoins but through the consideration of some friends and their advice, I did decided to invest and buy some and keep

I am a cryptocurrency trader and sometimes I buy Bitcoin in the sense that I trade it and take my profit. My first bitcoin was gotten from work i did online.

I also had the chance to buy some bitcoins and at a point I was even absent minded and I forgot that I bought some things like that

Exactly, i have used various exchange plathforms before. The first i made use of is luno, and my experience there have been great. But i started using roqqu because i wanted to invest on tron and there was no wallet for tron on luno. Currently i use more of roqqu though.
From the review about them online it shows that they are not trusted, I don't know about your experience in them ,do you think it is one of the best cryptocurrency wallet we should invest our cryptocurrency for long term ?

Buying bitcoin from a peer to peer on exchange on binance is one of the safest way to get bitcoin and also people do use working sites such as forum sites and faucets site to also get bitcoin.
You will not make reasonable amount of bitcoins on faucets sites. I only engage on faucets during my leisure time. Buying from forum is also not bad but one needs to be very careful to avoid been scammed.

You will not make reasonable amount of bitcoins on faucets sites. I only engage on faucets during my leisure time. Buying from forum is also not bad but one needs to be very careful to avoid been scammed.
I sincerely believe you that i can't make any reasinabkenamouts in faucet sites , I have made a withdrawal on two faucet sites now and my withdrawal is still on pending since a mont ago.

I sincerely believe you that i can't make any reasinabkenamouts in faucet sites , I have made a withdrawal on two faucet sites now and my withdrawal is still on pending since a mont ago.
No matter the level of dedication you put into working on faucets websites you cannot earn $10 in month. When you deducts the data spent on on the sites, you will be left with little to nothing.

We all hope bitcoin rises back to it's formal glory or go higher but I don't think mining btc is kind of effective right now because I have been ming bitcoin since last year and am still yet to cashout
Well have cashed out a few times already and I started this year ....I think it depends on the app or site you're using and their minimum withdrawal amount.....I just started forum so I haven't withdrawn yet, but using faucet crypto I have withdrawn twice , using crypto tab too....most times the more referral you have increased your earning rate.....
Post automatically merged:

Well I love roqqu wallet alot, the app is very easy to use recently the upgraded their app and add different other coins like Shiba Inu , reef,ADA and few others I can't remember .....but I can't really use it now cause crypto has been banned in my hometown, but before it's ban I withdraw easily .....I recommend that you sell on roqqu rather than buying because their prices are high and you would easily make a huge profit
I have heard about roqqu wallet for quite sometime now and I would love to know about the wallet. What features does it have that separate it from others .

I usually work on various site and forums and that's where I claim all the bitcoin I have right now.

I have never used my my money to buy bitcoin, what about you guys?
That is a good idea to work on sites and forum to claim bitcoins. As for me, I would deposit cryptocurrency in a wallet like binance. If my cryptocurrency is not yet in bitcoin, I would just simply use the classic trade in spot wallet. Then I will trade for example bitcoin cash to bitcoin.

That is a good idea to work on sites and forum to claim bitcoins. As for me, I would deposit cryptocurrency in a wallet like binance. If my cryptocurrency is not yet in bitcoin, I would just simply use the classic trade in spot wallet. Then I will trade for example bitcoin cash to bitcoin.
I don't think switching to bitcoin at this time is the best because coons are dropping like shit and it's very disturbing, I just hope that this deep will end soon.

I usually get my Bitcoin by regularly exchanging the cryptocurrencies I have earned from other online platforms for the work they pay me for. That makes it a very easy and nicer way for me to get the Bitcoin o want and do my investment or trades

To be honest I have been hearing About Bitcoin but seriously I don't know what is it an what is use for
Can someone help me shade more light so that I would understand

Since I have offline business that also brings me some amount of money, I invest some of my funds around Cryptocurrency, and it has helped me earlier on to make profit too.

I usually work on various site and forums and that's where I claim all the bitcoin I have right now.

I have never used my my money to buy bitcoin, what about you guys?

At first, the initial cryptocurrency that I got first was Litecoin and it was from this website and then I was recommended another website where I earned my first bitcoin as well.

I have not us d money to buy any bitcoin before too. I just try to use the payment which I get from this platforms and its just serves as my own investment there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back