What's new

How did you get your bitcoin

I have heard about roqqu wallet for quite sometime now and I would love to know about the wallet. What features does it have that separate it from others .
There is notting really special about roqqu honestly, its like every other exchange plathform, where you can exchange your coin for flat currency or even swap. The reason it became popular these period for Nigerians is the fact that we can make withdrawals without stress or even P2P

Most of the bitcoin i get i buy because that's the only way of getting bitcoin that i know and is legit, but i still hear people saying there are site you can mine bitcoin i tried many but none of them work i only waste my time and my data thinking i will get it but end up with nothing.

I used to blog at steemit and then earn the steem dollar. And collecting all that steem dollar got me a chance to exchange to the bitcoin. And I did just that so that is my way of earning the bitcoin through this process. I blog at steemit and then exchange that to the other coin. This way things work way better for me.

Does Steemit pay through Bitcoin? Well, this is the first time I am hearing about this because I never knew that they also used Bitcoin to pay members. I think there yiou actually need to get your content upvoted in order to earn money. Am I right?

I had a forex company I used to invest with which accepted bitcoin, which is why I have deposited on my bitcoin wallet although since the site stopped I no longer deposit.

There is notting really special about roqqu honestly, its like every other exchange plathform, where you can exchange your coin for flat currency or even swap. The reason it became popular these period for Nigerians is the fact that we can make withdrawals without stress or even P2P
Wow. How much do they charge for withdrawing to Fiat currency ? Secondly is it still possible now that the government has ban cryptocurrency in Nigeria .

Thats a good way to get bitcoin, I also get ninety percent of my bitcoin by working online while I also buy some on sites for investment purposes, I earn most of my bitcoin working
I usually work on various site and forums and that's where I claim all the bitcoin I have right now.

I have never used my my money to buy bitcoin, what about you guys

No, I am not implying to forums, I mean generally, I have lost a lot of money I withdrawn from forums to some selfish investment, forums have always kept me going.
Hmm....OK i think i get your point. But such happen, sometimes after you must have withdrawn the money by the time it got finish you got surprise how you spend the money.

Wow. How much do they charge for withdrawing to Fiat currency ? Secondly is it still possible now that the government has ban cryptocurrency in Nigeria .
They dont take any percentage when selling your coins, the price only depends on the value of the coin at the moment and as you know each exchange plathform sells their coins for various prices. And yes withdrawal is still going on even with the current ban, though it can only be done as from mondays to Fridays during working hours. I even made a withdrawal the day before yesterday, which is on monday.

They dont take any percentage when selling your coins, the price only depends on the value of the coin at the moment and as you know each exchange plathform sells their coins for various prices. And yes withdrawal is still going on even with the current ban, though it can only be done as from mondays to Fridays during working hours. I even made a withdrawal the day before yesterday, which is on monday.
Wow . This quite goodnews . I have always used Binance peer to peer for withdrawal. At what rate do they buy dollar there ? Any need for kyc verification ?

I've never earned and bought bitcoin before. I only earned bitcoin cash from bmf and forumcoin and I think there's difference between bitcoin and bitcoin cash. So only if you can show me the way you earn your own bitcoin on sites.

I usually work on various site and forums and that's where I claim all the bitcoin I have right now.

I have never used my my money to buy bitcoin, what about you guys?
Anytime I need bitcoins, I will buy it through peer to peer on exchange platforms such as binance or by funding my wallet with fiat currency and swap it for bitcoins.

well I normally and usually get my Bitcoin or other alternatives coins from buying bthe directly from some wallet that supports it like binance luno etc.

Wow . This quite goodnews . I have always used Binance peer to peer for withdrawal. At what rate do they buy dollar there ? Any need for kyc verification ?
Its a Nigerian app, so its mostly naira based, as for registration, i cant really remember the exact process, as it has been long i registered Or if they might have added other process for registration, i cant really tell. But the registration process is not all that stressful at all.

Anytime I need bitcoins, I will buy it through peer to peer on exchange platforms such as binance or by funding my wallet with fiat currency and swap it for bitcoins.
Buying bitcoin from a peer to peer on exchange on binance is one of the safest way to get bitcoin and also people do use working sites such as forum sites and faucets site to also get bitcoin.

There are so many ways you can get bitcoins you can work sir body and the person will be with bitcoin you can also invest of bitcoin by buying that is the best way to get bitcoin some people buying bitcoin from coinbase any other platform

Recently I started working on some faucet site that I do claim at least 10 from per hour which I think is great.

I got my bitcoin through various means, there was a time where I never cared whatever means I had my bitcoins, as far as I worked for it then it is good

Ibthà right? That must be something to experience indeed. Not buying bitcoins but only receiving them as payment from online platforms you work in.

I get them playing bling apps: sweet bitcoin, bitcoin pop, bitcoin blocks and bitcoin solitaire. I find these apps are the higher satoshis paying among all Play Store apps. Weekly payments to Coinbase.

I have also not used my own money to buy Bitcoin on any wallet or exchange platform and I believe in other altcoins that have better potentials than Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back