What's new

How did you get your bitcoin

I usually get my bitcoin from selling other coins i got from other earning sites. I sell some and buy Bitcoin. I have never worked in any site that paid me on bitcoins

I usually work on various site and forums and that's where I claim all the bitcoin I have right now.

I have never used my my money to buy bitcoin, what about you guys?
Wow, that must be your luck discovering forums and site that reward you in bitcoin. And you would have gain triple of what was given to you this time.

If you want to buy bitcoin in large sum , try to buy bitcoin from exchanges like coinbase or binance.. Otherwise PTP forums and captcha sites rewards you in bitcoin for your work.

Wow, that must be your luck discovering forums and site that reward you in bitcoin. And you would have gain triple of what was given to you this time.
Sure I have and also I have lost 5× but we move, it's not easy working in those forums but I keep focus because I know what is at stake

I used my money to buy the Bitcoin i have now in my wallet. Even though i earned through PTP site i usually exchange it to Naira so that i can used it to buy drinks and do my monthly or weekly subscription depending on the amount i get.

WHen I am at starting I didn't know about crypto currency, I came to earn some money but later on every site is offering through crypto currency then I need to know about These currencies and I am saving Bitcoins now...

I used my money to buy the Bitcoin i have now in my wallet. Even though i earned through PTP site i usually exchange it to Naira so that i can used it to buy drinks and do my monthly or weekly subscription depending on the amount i get.
Lol . But you know that there is more you can do with the profit you generate with cryptocurrency investment apart from buying drinks and doing monthly subscription.

Yeah I got my bitcoin by working on sites and by mining them at a point thats how I got my own and recently have stopped converting my sites earning to coin .

Bitcoin is not the ordinary to get without enough money so i i usually get small bitcoin that have also from a site and forum and I’ve never use my money to buy bitcoin directly before

Sure I have and also I have lost 5× but we move, it's not easy working in those forums but I keep focus because I know what is at stake
Huh... You lost??? Did you mean you lost from forum, how id that possible because if you are to lose at all it must be your time but you losing money on forum look confusing to me

Huh... You lost??? Did you mean you lost from forum, how id that possible because if you are to lose at all it must be your time but you losing money on forum look confusing to me
No, I am not implying to forums, I mean generally, I have lost a lot of money I withdrawn from forums to some selfish investment, forums have always kept me going.

I gathered enough money and decided to buy my own bitcoins, similarly I also got my bitcoins from works on forums like this

I got my first bitcoin through binance via P2P trading , I wanted to buy from luno but due to some certain challenges I couldn’t i strongly advice traders to use binance its trusted!

Same with me I haven't ever bought Bitcoin with my money thanks to faucet sites , forums , mining etc .... Though I really don't have much btc now cause I have claimed any yet plan on doing so when there is a rise
I usually work on various site and forums and that's where I claim all the bitcoin I have right now.

I have never used my my money to buy bitcoin, what about you guys?

Same with me I haven't ever bought Bitcoin with my money thanks to faucet sites , forums , mining etc .... Though I really don't have much btc now cause I have claimed any yet plan on doing so when there is a rise
We all hope bitcoin rises back to it's formal glory or go higher but I don't think mining btc is kind of effective right now because I have been ming bitcoin since last year and am still yet to cashout

You can only get bitcoin in three ways, first is by working on faucets and forum site, another one is by investing in bitcoin and the last on is by buying bitcoin or receiving it as a payment.

I usually get my bitcoin from selling other coins i got from other earning sites. I sell some and buy Bitcoin. I have never worked in any site that paid me on bitcoins
That means you are using an exchanges to store most of your cryptocurrency, the function of cryptocurrency exchanges is that you can use it to exchange any of your cryptocurrency to any other one of your choice.

That means you are using an exchanges to store most of your cryptocurrency, the function of cryptocurrency exchanges is that you can use it to exchange any of your cryptocurrency to any other one of your choice.
Exactly, i have used various exchange plathforms before. The first i made use of is luno, and my experience there have been great. But i started using roqqu because i wanted to invest on tron and there was no wallet for tron on luno. Currently i use more of roqqu though.

Actually I got some from mining them at an initial time and I also later bought the coin from people who are willing to sell the coin and I also earn some from sites and forum I work with.

Exactly, i have used various exchange plathforms before. The first i made use of is luno, and my experience there have been great. But i started using roqqu because i wanted to invest on tron and there was no wallet for tron on luno. Currently i use more of roqqu though.
I have heard about roqqu wallet for quite sometime now and I would love to know about the wallet. What features does it have that separate it from others .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back