What's new

How did you get your bitcoin

I bought bitcoins my first time, though I have learned a lot while trading btc online, afterwards I have just been grinding it and then I converted it all into fiat currency few weeks ago.

Same with me. Earning sites were what pushed me into creating a crypto address. I have been able to earn some Bitcoin now. Never used my money to buy.

The first time I got to know and get Bitcoin was from faucet sites, ptc, forum sites, also through crypto trading, for Bitcoin investment I saved fiat money between $ 10- $ 25 per month and I always buy Bitcoin when the low price is below $ 10K, partly my Bitcoin I have sold it to fulfill my needs.

Infact I got my first Bitcoin working in another forum but I got my most Bitcoin working here, it's been an amazing journey so far. Bizdustry is the best ever.

I do buy bitcoin on peer to peer basis when I think there could be rise in the value and I also work on paid forums majorly to earn more of Crypto currencies. I have not tried mining.

My bitcoin was actually gotten from local bitcoin, I bought it from the site, sometimes around 2006. Although, it was a test-run pricing. I never think of buying much bitcoin then, but now I can spend my last card on bitcoin because its the talk of the town and its the king of cryptocurrency today.

I have mostly earned bitcoin from working online. The crypto I have bought with my funds is Ethereum and in future I may invest more in bitcoin when the price comes down.

I usually get paid in bitcoins or USD on a few sites around the net(I do a lot of writing jobs and hope to get hired for a basketball company soon to write for them). I didn't like getting them before but now I think it's better to get paid in bitcoins than USD, at least for the moment.

My first coin was from bizdustry. Bizdustry is the greatest of all time when it comes to money making. There platform offer you to earn as you work. They don't delay the payment of users. But I will advise them to keep their website save for smooth running of the website.

the closest I've come to buying cryptocurrency is exchanging the money I earned online from my perfect money account etc to cryptocurrencies like litecoin.

I usually work on various site and forums and that's where I claim all the bitcoin I have right now.

I have never used my my money to buy bitcoin, what about you guys?
I do get my bitcoin just like how you always get yours. I like working on various websites that pays in cryptocurrency and I don't usually spend my earnings so easily like that but use them for trading or Investment. But for my earnings sites that pays in USD, l just use those ones for my online purchases.

My first earning of Bitcoin was from faucet, it was in 2017 when I first started making bitcoin, however I lost all in Freebitco Hi-Lo, after that I do not have, I got some but lost them too. Now trying again but faucet is hard, withdrawing in BTC is better option.

Well, for me I wasn't opportuned to buy Bitcoin when the price was low, I didn't have money then. But I was able realize some btc through mining sites and telegram bot. I thank God I have some.

Actually I haven't bought any Bitcoin yet because I'm waiting to see the results of my surveys at bizdustry and if I can convert my biznote to physical money.

I started with earn bitcoin But later on discovered that it was scam. But now I'm currently mining from coin pot and mining company hoping to add Bizdustry to the list when I get paid. They're a lot of platforms for mining bitcoin but most of them aren't real and tend to crash within a given period of time.

I used to blog at steemit and then earn the steem dollar. And collecting all that steem dollar got me a chance to exchange to the bitcoin. And I did just that so that is my way of earning the bitcoin through this process. I blog at steemit and then exchange that to the other coin. This way things work way better for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back