What's new

How can I start my own business without money ?

There is nothing to worry about if you do not have an investment then work online and invest the money you will earn by working online in a business online. This way the investment will be done now and the business will be started and working online will not be a problem for you.
Even online jobs, you still need to spend money in subscription and all that.

You don't need money to become a small business owner,The first step in starting a business with no money is to keep your current job and launch you small business as for now,a side pursuit then developing your business plan and analyze your consumer base, market,and potential challenges near the final stage of his planning,you'll better understand how much money you need to start your business,You can find his money through crowdfunding platform and investors.consider taking out loans only as a last resort.
Is it possible to start up any new kind of business from the scratch without any sort of money? If such a business exists in our society today, I would be interested.

I dont think it actually possible or let me say its applicable in context but I think in real world sense it almost unapplicable. The idea would be two people in which one contributes his economic wealth while the other contributes his efforts.

First of all build a business plan. When you are able to build a business plan, you will then have to focus on knowing the do's and dont's of the business you are venturing into.
When you have this two things In check, then you can source for people to give you money for your business.

You don't need money to become a small business owner,The first step in starting a business with no money is to keep your current job and launch you small business as for now,a side pursuit then developing your business plan and analyze your consumer base, market,and potential challenges near the final stage of his planning,you'll better understand how much money you need to start your business,You can find his money through crowdfunding platform and investors.consider taking out loans only as a last resort.
The only business I know you can do without using money is if you start drop shipping, it's very profitable and risk free, and you earn from the comfort of your home.

You don't always need much capital before you will a business up and running. Sometimes you can get started with a little with no funding, starting business with no capital is seem like a far-fetched idea, but it is not impossible. It can be like to start any business, you may need more solid plans for how you are to use your funds to grow.

7 important factors to consider before starting a business
  • A great idea. “No business can develop in the absence of a great idea. ...
  • Funding and budget. ...
  • Analysis of competitors. ...
  • An effective business plan. ...
  • Legal documentation. ...
  • Positive attitude. ...
  • Know when you need help.
Post automatically merged:

7 important factors to consider before starting a business
  • A great idea. “No business can develop in the absence of a great idea. ...
  • Funding and budget. ...
  • Analysis of competitors. ...
  • An effective business plan. ...
  • Legal documentation. ...
  • Positive attitude. ...
  • Know when you need help.

You don't always need much capital before you will a business up and running. Sometimes you can get started with a little with no funding, starting business with no capital is seem like a far-fetched idea, but it is not impossible. It can be like to start any business, you may need more solid plans for how you are to use your funds to grow.
Very true, I have seen someone who started a laundry business with little to Notting, he was making use of his house as his store and office, now he has his own personal shop for the laundry business, by this year ending he is making plans to buy at least two washing machines so to make the work easier

To be sincere only business you can start without money is online like this one we are doing but if you want to start engage in offline business, you have to sought for capital

If you don't really want to spend money before starting up any kind of business I don't believe it's going to be possible for you to have anything called a business to begin with because you will definitely have to spend money on it.

Starting a business with no money is somehow hard. There is no way to start a business with no money, we all need enough to start our own businesses.

how to start the business with no money. you first need to have a little amount of money to start the business, all you need is a little to start the business.

It's not really easy to start a business without capital. Most business requires large amount of capital to start up but i heard one can start up a business without capital by selling shares, selling business ideas or making opening a go fund me account.

It's not really easy to start a business without capital. Most business requires large amount of capital to start up but i heard one can start up a business without capital by selling shares, selling business ideas or making opening a go fund me account.
True. It's not easy to start a business without capitals. Starting a business without enough Capitals will only leads you to failure and regrets.

Well you can actually start something online first and try to get the apps or application that will actually enable you to upload your products and make sales offline and online

True. It's not easy to start a business without capitals. Starting a business without enough Capitals will only leads you to failure and regrets.
Exactly my point, how can one start up a business without having capital or at least a small amount of money saved up? What will then happen when some kind of expenses come up in the business?

Your topic is definitely wrong , starting a business without a start up capital is impossible like we all know, keeping your current job and launching a small business will also need money , at least the salary you are getting from your current job being diverted into your business also requires money.

Exactly my point, how can one start up a business without having capital or at least a small amount of money saved up? What will then happen when some kind of expenses come up in the business?
Most business that start up without adequate funding fails such kinds of business survives when they find a good person to handle it. But have you ever seen a situation where a business fails because of inadequate funding!

Most business that start up without adequate funding fails such kinds of business survives when they find a good person to handle it. But have you ever seen a situation where a business fails because of inadequate funding!
Nope, i've not really seen a situation where a business fails because of inadequate funding. I don't really know anything about business most of the points i give are just from my own perspective.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back