What's new

How can I start my own business without money ?

Nope, i've not really seen a situation where a business fails because of inadequate funding. I don't really know anything about business most of the points i give are just from my own perspective.
That's great. By what you've just said it seems like you don't have idea on businesses and that means you have never run a business. Am I right?

Ik
That's great. By what you've just said it seems like you don't have idea on businesses and that means you have never run a business. Am I right?
I have ideas on businesses but i have never run a business, i don't really have an interest in business but i can run a business if i decide too

Ik

I have ideas on businesses but i have never run a business, i don't really have an interest in business but i can run a business if i decide too
That's very well. I know you must have a specific reason for not starting a business of your own. Is that you cannot handle a business of you have another reason to not starting your personal business?

I believe, it is practically impossible to start up a business without money.
You would need the capital to begin the business, there are alot of organizations that offers funding if you have a good business plan.

I believe, it is practically impossible to start up a business without money.
You would need the capital to begin the business, there are alot of organizations that offers funding if you have a good business plan.
Yeah, leveraging on those organizations in other to start up your business is the wise thing to do.
However one has to careful arrange in business plan so they are convinced .

Yeah, leveraging on those organizations in other to start up your business is the wise thing to do.
However one has to careful arrange in business plan so they are convinced .
Indeed if it is not convincing it would definitely not give you what you intend to have.
It an important part when one intends to obtain funding via that channel.

Indeed if it is not convincing it would definitely not give you what you intend to have.
It an important part when one intends to obtain funding via that channel.
You are right,
This is an absolute essential for one that is trying to get funding from such organizations.
One would need to prepare and present a convincing business plan to them.

I'm not even sure that is entirely possible that one can start a business without money. Unless you actually have all the resources available with you then you can start. Or else you will have to take a loan.
Is impossible because I have never see anyone starting a business without money, there is no way a person can start up a business without having any money to start it.

Is impossible because I have never see anyone starting a business without money, there is no way a person can start up a business without having any money to start it.
Money is very important for one to begin or even sustain a business.
There are alot of people with business ideas but were halted due to lack of capital.

I think it is very difficult to start a business without money because we need to money in everywhere.loan is a option to start b business. You can loan to start a business . You can also work online earning sites and make money . From this money you can start your own business. But I think without money to start any business is impossible.
Yes, it's difficult but possible. It just requires a lot of hard work and perseverance. The first thing you need to do is get your hands on some money. If you don't have any money, there are ways to make it yourself—you can sell old items on eBay or Craigslist, or even start a yard sale!

Once you have some money in your pocket, you'll need to start researching your idea. Look at other businesses in the same industry and see what they're doing right (and wrong). You may also want to consider hiring an attorney who specializes in small business law or an accountant who can help you set up proper accounting practices for your business. You'll need this information if you want to apply for loans or investors later on down the line!

Keeping our jobs and saving to start a business does not mean that we are starting a business with no money because we will eventually save money to start a business. We can start a business without money if we can sell other people's products without paying to buy them.

You don't need money to become a small business owner,The first step in starting a business with no money is to keep your current job and launch you small business as for now,a side pursuit then developing your business plan and analyze your consumer base, market,and potential challenges near the final stage of his planning,you'll better understand how much money you need to start your business,You can find his money through crowdfunding platform and investors.consider taking out loans only as a last resort.
You can start your own business without money. You can try to partner with somebody that has a product that is moving in market. You can also sell on internet without using money.

While it is not possible to launch an offline business without money, it is absolutely possible to start an online business with out any investment. One of the easiest business is selling old items through marketplaces like facebook marketplace and ebay. You can also try dropshipping and print on demand without any investment.

Just imagine how stupid I would look talking about starting my business of poultry and fish farming without money. Where will I even start without money? How will I build my farm, buy feeds, build ponds, build water construction, buy water storage tank etc without money? The space where I have the farm, how will I pay for it? Starting all offline business need money.

Just imagine how stupid I would look talking about starting my business of poultry and fish farming without money. Where will I even start without money? How will I build my farm, buy feeds, build ponds, build water construction, buy water storage tank etc without money? The space where I have the farm, how will I pay for it? Starting all offline business need money.

The only way you could start your business without money is by borrowing money in case if you yourself do not have money to begin with. So, in short, money would be needed to start business, no matter the size of the business. Freelancing business is the only business I can think of that might not require you to invest money initially. All you need is skills, a computer, and an internet connection.

The only way you could start your business without money is by borrowing money in case if you yourself do not have money to begin with. So, in short, money would be needed to start business, no matter the size of the business. Freelancing business is the only business I can think of that might not require you to invest money initially. All you need is skills, a computer, and an internet connection.

Unfortunately I'm not the kind of person that is interested when it comes to borrowing money for any kind of business purposes. I know how challenging it is going to be for me to manage the business without being distracted by the need to pay back the loan that.. If you don't pay the money when you're supposed to, you're going to most likely find yourself in serious debt.

You don't need money to become a small business owner

What kind of small business can you start without money? I'm waiting to hear anyone even if it's one with very low value. A small business is supposed to be registered right? Do they register businesses for free in your country?

You can't start ''your own'' business without money. Therefore, what is left to do is to take a reasonable amount of loan in order to start the business.
However, before collecting a loan, one must have a very good business plan that is likely to attract sales and in turn bring profit to the business

You can't even categorize getting a long as not being your money because even after paying the loan main money, you would have to pay the interest that comes with the loan. There's nothing like a loan without at least 10% interest depending on the amount of money you applied for.

Unfortunately I'm not the kind of person that is interested when it comes to borrowing money for any kind of business purposes. I know how challenging it is going to be for me to manage the business without being distracted by the need to pay back the loan that.. If you don't pay the money when you're supposed to, you're going to most likely find yourself in serious debt.

This is why I do not borrow money. I borrow petty cash from my family members and I do not even pay any kind of interest money at all. Having said that, there aren't many businesses that could be started without money until or unless you start purchasing products on credit terms. This could be a big challenge as well.

This is why I do not borrow money. I borrow petty cash from my family members and I do not even pay any kind of interest money at all. Having said that, there aren't many businesses that could be started without money until or unless you start purchasing products on credit terms. This could be a big challenge as well.

As long as you are starting an offline business, you will always need money to process whatever you need to start that business including the registration process of the business. All those things require money for you to do them, unlike being able to start an online business successfully when it's a service that you are selling online.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back