What's new

How can I qualify for more surveys?

Hey folks,
As you may know, completing surveys is by far the best way to earn money. But the biggest problem is that it's very hard to qualify for these surveys for most people. I also struggle with this. It's so bad that the TOTAL number of surveys I was ever qualified for is just 4. Yeah, FOUR! And do you know how many times I clicked on surveys? Hundreds of times! It's very frustrating and I'm sure most people have the same experience.
Now, all those surgery experts, please give us some tips on how we can qualify for more surveys.
Thanks
To be eligible for more surveys, make absolutely sure that your profile information is current and correct. Be certain that you answer all surveys truthfully and properly. You could also try to find polls that fit your demographic profile and hobbies. Finally, most survey companies include referral systems that enable you to accumulate extra points by recommending family and acquaintances to the surveys.

Hey folks,
As you may know, completing surveys is by far the best way to earn money. But the biggest problem is that it's very hard to qualify for these surveys for most people. I also struggle with this. It's so bad that the TOTAL number of surveys I was ever qualified for is just 4. Yeah, FOUR! And do you know how many times I clicked on surveys? Hundreds of times! It's very frustrating and I'm sure most people have the same experience.
Now, all those surgery experts, please give us some tips on how we can qualify for more surveys.
Thanks
For you to do any work, you have experience about it Because nowadays there are many such websites through which you can complete the survey that how you can earn, but you will get such surveys which you will answer well. If you come and complete the survey, then you qualify for the next survey and in the same way you keep getting a new survey after the survey and you can collect money by performing them.

To qualify for more surveys you have to the the surveys your are given with excellence in mind.
This is because if you give out your best, people would definitely refer to you when it come to that.

It is very important to take note of the fact that it is not really possible for you to make ways to qualify for surveys if you are residing in the lower tier countries because there's no strategy to adopt.

Before you can seek better opportunities to make money from surveys, you first need to look at your location to confirm if it is really going to work or will not work for you because it works better for those in the top tier countries.

Before you can seek better opportunities to make money from surveys, you first need to look at your location to confirm if it is really going to work or will not work for you because it works better for those in the top tier countries.
You must be correct location matter the most if you originate from low tier country you won't get survey regularly but if you really trust the survey website that they can send you offers regular I believe you can join them from low tier country,if you live in Canada or united state you are in a good position to do survey

To qualify for more surveys, You need to change your location to a tier 1 country.
It is hard for companies in Tier 3 countries to engage in surveys compared to Tier 1 countries.
If you are in a Tier 1 country, You would get more surveys compared to ehen you are in a Tier 3 county.

To qualify for more surveys, You need to change your location to a tier 1 country.
It is hard for companies in Tier 3 countries to engage in surveys compared to Tier 1 countries.
If you are in a Tier 1 country, You would get more surveys compared to ehen you are in a Tier 3 county.
Location matters the most so I think that if you originate from top tier country like the united state and Canada you can sign up with a survey website and make more money from them

Location matters the most so I think that if you originate from top tier country like the united state and Canada you can sign up with a survey website and make more money from them
Yes Location matters a lot in survey websites. You will be open to more surveys if you stay in a top tier country. You would also be open to more survey sites to make more money compared to Tier 3 countries.

Yes Location matters a lot in survey websites. You will be open to more surveys if you stay in a top tier country. You would also be open to more survey sites to make more money compared to Tier 3 countries.
Infact the primary factor regards survey is your location if you come from those low tier country like Africa you will fine it very difficult to get survey but if you operate from tip their region like united state dude you will qualify and love survey work

Infact the primary factor regards survey is your location if you come from those low tier country like Africa you will fine it very difficult to get survey but if you operate from tip their region like united state dude you will qualify and love survey work
Yes, I noticed that but what do you think is the cause of these difference.
I have not been able to figure out the reason for the difference.
Like, why should it be like that since we are putting in the same work.

Hey folks,
Thanks
I think the only and best way to qualify for more surveys is when you are from a top tier country. Those kind of people are the ones who enjoy surveys and make a reasonable amount of money from it.

I think the only and best way to qualify for more surveys is when you are from a top tier country. Those kind of people are the ones who enjoy surveys and make a reasonable amount of money from it.
I have already say this before if you are not from the united state or Canada it's going to be somehow hard for you to get survey everyday,there was a time I work with one survey website it's took me 6 months to reach their minimum payout

Hey folks,
Thanks
You need to live in Tier 1 countries. If you don't, there is a high chance you won't ever get any surveys. It's just how it is: surveys are a great way to earn, but not everybody can do that. If you do live in the top tier, make sure you are being honest and don't abuse the system.

I have already say this before if you are not from the united state or Canada it's going to be somehow hard for you to get survey everyday,there was a time I work with one survey website it's took me 6 months to reach their minimum payout
Sorry about that
The crazy thing is the the minimum payout may not even be a tangible amount of money. The money may be little and it still took you months to get there.

It's true before you can qualify for more survey you will need to originate from top tier country like the united state and Canada in fact right now I don't even do survey due to the location am residing

If you are living in a a low tier country, you cannot qualify for surveys. No need to even try searching for one. The only other option is relocating to a tier 1 country.

The following tips can guide you on how to qualify for more surveys: 1) find the right survey site for you, 2)click on what is working, 3) do not give up right away, 4) fill out your profile information, 5) be smart in the qualification process, 6) take the surveys as soon as you can.

If you are living in a a low tier country, you cannot qualify for surveys. No need to even try searching for one. The only other option is relocating to a tier 1 country.
The issue is that even if you reside in low teir country you could qualify for the survey but just few surveys will be sent to you on daily basis it's going to take you alot of time to cashout don't use vpn or proxy to signup you could loss your account

The issue is that even if you reside in low teir country you could qualify for the survey but just few surveys will be sent to you on daily basis it's going to take you alot of time to cashout don't use vpn or proxy to signup you could loss your account
Citizens of lower tier countries struggle to see one complete survey in a week. We have to learn to understand that's some things are inevitable and we can't help it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back