What's new

How can I make money through music streaming?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Music streaming is definitely one of the ways to make money online most especially if you are musicians and you understand the onus of music. Although, the amount of money you are going to make from music streaming is very low but it is still one of the ways to receive royalties for streaming your music online.

You might provide sound for local events or develop items like digital downloads, samples, and beats. You can also look into alternative possibilities, like as collaborating with streaming platforms or composing video game soundtracks.

First you need musical talent that you can potentially profit from. Not anyone can make money on music, they need to be talented in it. Either it be singing it, or producing it, you need to be talented in that regard.

First you need musical talent that you can potentially profit from. Not anyone can make money on music, they need to be talented in it. Either it be singing it, or producing it, you need to be talented in that regard.
Anybody who wants to make money music streaming does not need to have a talent. He person can just feature someone who knows how to sing and he will own the song. A lot of people do this

Anybody who wants to make money music streaming does not need to have a talent. He person can just feature someone who knows how to sing and he will own the song. A lot of people do this
You're absolutely right by saying this, I believe it's applicable in all other things not only music, in as much as you want to succeed you need to get a mentor. It will be much easier.

You're absolutely right by saying this, I believe it's applicable in all other things not only music, in as much as you want to succeed you need to get a mentor. It will be much easier.

I am a Muslim and i do not listen to music that much. However, I listen to Nasheeds. Nasheeds are far much more better and soul-soothing. They are spiritual in nature and helps people to connect to God Almighty.

Well I don't really know how you can earn money by streaming music online, most of the platforms don't really pay a good amount of money, that's what I don't like about it.

Exactly
Some people run away from making money from music basically because they believe that they do not know how to sing. They can just feature someone to reduce stress

You need to be a musician to make money through music streaming. You cannot stream someone's music and make money, you might land up into copyright issues. If you are a musicians you can explore this option.

I am a Muslim and i do not listen to music that much. However, I listen to Nasheeds. Nasheeds are far much more better and soul-soothing. They are spiritual in nature and helps people to connect to God Almighty.
Wow that's very interesting if that's the case, at least if it motivates you and you like it, that will be better, though I'm a type of person that likes listening to music anytime I'm bored.
Exactly
Some people run away from making money from music basically because they believe that they do not know how to sing. They can just feature someone to reduce stress
For sure, that's the fact. I think I'm that type of person, because I'm very poor when it comes to anything like singing, but don't you think someone has to have a good background or mentor when it comes to music.

Last edited:
One of the way I know you can make money via streaming is when people repeatedly plays your song on streaming platforms which would be possible if the production is good and your song is good as well.

One of the way I know you can make money via streaming is when people repeatedly plays your song on streaming platforms which would be possible if the production is good and your song is good as well.
There are applications that would pay you when people listen to your music and I think one of those application that we can consider is current music because people get paid as they listen to such music.

There are applications that would pay you when people listen to your music and I think one of those application that we can consider is current music because people get paid as they listen to such music.
i use to listen to music on a site called slice the pie but they no longer accept people from my location but then they do pay money for every song you listen and review.
i use to listen to music on a site called slice the pie but they no longer accept people from my location but then they do pay money for every song you listen and review.

if your music is on Spotify you could make some reasonable amount of money from it. That is what so many musicians use to make some good amount of money for themselves.

Really if you are a musician you should know that you have many platforms to make money today through your streaming music, it can be Deezer, spotify, apple music, amazon music, soundcloud also fountain.fm that it is new, you have too many options that you could explore.

Musicians really got a great luck to make money online because streaming music is a great way to make decent money if you are experienced and you know how to go about it.

One can make money through music streaming by getting one's online presence in order so one can direct one's fans to streaming sites and apps where one's music can be heard.

Despite the relatively low payout, music streaming has become a popular avenue for musicians to make money online. Artists need to explore multiple revenue streams. Besides streaming, offering services like mixing & mastering can bring in additional income. If you want valuable insights on these topics, check out AudioTipz. They provide great tips and resources to help musicians navigate the industry.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back