What's new

How can i make money through forex trading??

Concerning how you can make money in forex trading, the first and best idea anyone can give to you is to acquire knowledge from expert in the forex trading, dont be in a rush to start making money, learn,study, practise and put in at first a money you can afford to risk

Concerning how you can make money in forex trading, the first and best idea anyone can give to you is to acquire knowledge from expert in the forex trading, dont be in a rush to start making money, learn,study, practise and put in at first a money you can afford to risk
Thanks a lot for that advice too, I need not to rush into forex trading or any type of trading without any further experience that needs to be achieved through studying about the basics of trading forex.

You need serious and thorough mentorship. To be frank, I always scared to venture in to forex trading because of its complexity. Its gain always huge likewise its loss. It is only advisable for the matured mind or people that are not greedy.

I don't really know how to get started in making most of time count on achieving success with forex trading. Is not too long I started investing through forex, currently I have not stake successfully through it, losing have been part me, since I started trading. I ask, which forex broker is recommended for beginners, and how can I make a perfect stake on forex to earn money through it??
Starting and going into forex trading will require you to have a good knowledge of the business itself. And you should not start trading if your capital is below $1000. You should stick to lower or the minimest lot size for any open trades. You will last long and make good profits this way. Avoid greed.

Starting and going into forex trading will require you to have a good knowledge of the business itself. And you should not start trading if your capital is below $1000. You should stick to lower or the minimest lot size for any open trades. You will last long and make good profits this way. Avoid greed.
Thanks a lot, now I have known the minimum to deposit via trading and make something tangible out of my money. I'm not greedy when it comes to business/investment I always believe in small to big, I don't rush things.

Forex market is just like any other market where instead of foods and goods people trade currencies.
People would buy a currency pair at a lower price and sell it at a higher price, and their income is the difference between the Buy and the Sell price. Broker gets a tiny commission from your trades called Spread.

With the much I have studied about fx trading, you need lots of learning and expert guidance, for me I won't venture into forex due to the huge loss or gains that may occur, more like gambling to me. I will like a learning for the apps of the education helpful in the information .

Millions of people across the globe are trading to earn higher profits. If you are a trader, then forex trading is a common term for you. It is the best way to make vast amounts of money by trading in foreign exchange. The most significant advantage of Forex is low fees as compared to others. Both beginners and experienced traders can buy or sell currencies with high profits.

Millions of people across the globe are trading to earn higher profits. If you are a trader, then forex trading is a common term for you. It is the best way to make vast amounts of money by trading in foreign exchange. The most significant advantage of Forex is low fees as compared to others. Both beginners and experienced traders can buy or sell currencies with high profits.
Forex trading is never easy as you think, to make it through forex trading you need some special strategy, tactics and vast knowledge about how the market revolve. If not, you'll be losing whole lot of money, when embarking on it as a beginner.

I do think the only way one can.make money with forex trading is to invest with professionals or engage in copy trading which means copying the trades of some professionals though you would have to pay for this service but I do think its worth it
Post automatically merged:

True but I do think you can make money without all those stress involved. New systems are coming out daily to help traders make money in the.markets things like copy trading which is more like automatically coping the trades of professionals
Forex trading is never easy as you think, to make it through forex trading you need some special strategy, tactics and vast knowledge about how the market revolve. If not, you'll be losing whole lot of money, when embarking on it as a beginner.

You saying all this. Any beginner seeing this would think its that easy to profit from the system. I do believe when you introducing something to people, you also yell them the bad aspect like losing all your funds to the market thank you

Last edited:
I do think the only way one can.make money with forex trading is to invest with professionals or engage in copy trading which means copying the trades of some professionals though you would have to pay for this service but I do think its worth it

True but I do think you can make money without all those stress involved. New systems are coming out daily to help traders make money in the.markets things like copy trading which is more like automatically coping the trades of professionals
No matter how the systems may try to correlate in improving the way people trade, trying to correct the pattern we use to trade that isn't bringing rapid success. Things won't still get easy with trading, but I pray things atleast get better with the new system, if you're sure with what you are saying.

You need a thorough research and study on how forex is being traded, these are being taught by forex trading gurus that has made alot on the platform. They usually teaches strategies to trade, how to read signs and signal for trade, understanding all charts and everything about forex trading. There is a need for you to also practice trading with the demo version for long after learning about the forex trading so that you can have an idea of what forex trading is all about.
The most simplest broker for a beginner that I have found out is okymptrade, this was the broker that I used then and everything was seamless and smooth for me. It has very simple and yet powerful interface that will not be that confusing a newbie.

You need a thorough research and study on how forex is being traded, these are being taught by forex trading gurus that has made alot on the platform. They usually teaches strategies to trade, how to read signs and signal for trade, understanding all charts and everything about forex trading. There is a need for you to also practice trading with the demo version for long after learning about the forex trading so that you can have an idea of what forex trading is all about.
The most simplest broker for a beginner that I have found out is okymptrade, this was the broker that I used then and everything was seamless and smooth for me. It has very simple and yet powerful interface that will not be that confusing a newbie.
Cool, too tips to use to make a fantastic forex trading career. I have heard about this Olymptrade broker before. I heard some bad side of the app via google playstore, where lots of people condemned how their deposit where breached and never reflected. And olymptrade never rectified it for them, just go to google playstore and see the reviews for yourself made by people like me and you.

No matter how the systems may try to correlate in improving the way people trade, trying to correct the pattern we use to trade that isn't bringing rapid success. Things won't still get easy with trading, but I pray things atleast get better with the new system, if you're sure with what you are saying.
I'm not saying that its going to bring rapid success in the forex market even with the new systems forex traders are trying to develop there are still in fact a lot of flux still exist its only going to be boast traders by let's say 5%

I'm not saying that its going to bring rapid success in the forex market even with the new systems forex traders are trying to develop there are still in fact a lot of flux still exist its only going to be boast traders by let's say 5%
Lol, only 5%?? The risk of losing out in the market is still high. If only 5 percent will be improved from the previous one that is very hard to make go with. No problem if they can still develop such new system it gonna be welcomed too.

You can make money through forex trading by buying and selling of foreign currencies, you buy when it is low and sell when it is high, but one thing you must know is that, you need to understand how the market operate, if you do not understand how the market operate you end up loosing all the money you invest into it.

Forex trading is not in anyway easy, I couldn't dare do it myself, my uncle who is an expert has been the one trading for me but right from the very first day I started trading until date I haven't gotten any money from it, it's always loss and more loss.

Before you can confidently earn from forex market you need to be well educated about it, with patience and learning you will be a professional trader, well I can recommend broker liker deriv and hotfx for beginners.

Lol, only 5%?? The risk of losing out in the market is still high. If only 5 percent will be improved from the previous one that is very hard to make go with. No problem if they can still develop such new system it gonna be welcomed too.
Well it depends on the kind of of analysis you are using there are some strategy that the loosing ratio is 5%, which means the reward ratio is higher than the risk ratio. All you need to do in forex is continuous learning and research, with this you will always be profitable.

It needs a lot of research, a bit of luck and knowing when to hold and when to sell. It's possible to make enough through forex trading but it requires deep studying and understanding with enough knowledge of the trading you're undergoing.

Forex is profitable but it carries a lot of risk for beginners. You will need in depth knowledge and a very good understanding of how forex works. You also need to practice with a demo account before thinking of investing your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back