What's new

How Can I Grow My Instagram and Facebook Page without ad promotion.

Dowenship

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I've come across a lot of thread and responds to people about how to promote Facebook page and Instagram page, no doubt that promoting with ad is one of the best way. But yesterday I saw a pop up on my Facebook page about tools to help improve your your Facebook page. Upon clicking to know the tools it showed me an error occured. So I want to know...

WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES ON HOW TO UTILIZE THIS TOOLS ON FB AND INSTAGRAM?

NB: without using promtion ads

I've come across a lot of thread and responds to people about how to promote Facebook page and Instagram page, no doubt that promoting with ad is one of the best way. But yesterday I saw a pop up on my Facebook page about tools to help improve your your Facebook page. Upon clicking to know the tools it showed me an error occured. So I want to know...

I don't know about the tools but for Instagram, engagement is important. Comment actively on pages that are similar to yours and you'll get followers, also Reels garners a lot of engagement, try short and funny videos. For Facebook page, invite your friends and family to like your page. Hope these tips help

I don't know about the tools but for Instagram, engagement is important. Comment actively on pages that are similar to yours and you'll get followers, also Reels garners a lot of engagement, try short and funny videos. For Facebook page, invite your friends and family to like your page. Hope these tips help
Yeah! I can do with your info., but does Instagram also have pages as Facebook, cause what I know and I'm using is just my account. However I'v invited my friends and family in Facebook page. Some responded and some never did. Still not enough to grow the page.

Yeah! I can do with your info., but does Instagram also have pages as Facebook, cause what I know and I'm using is just my account. However I'v invited my friends and family in Facebook page. Some responded and some never did. Still not enough to grow the page.
Yes Instagram business is different from just having an account, find out how to open a business Instagram account. Then for Facebook if you're really serious about growing your business you'll have to be ready to commit some money even if it is $1a day to get more likes and follows.

Actually, I have an idea of what you are saying concerning Facebook or Instagram on how to grow them but the little I can say is that I notice if you want to boost the growth on social media pages try to do a giveaway or make an offer the will attract public to veiw you page.

you will still need the same social media both Facebook and Instagram to promote your page but if you need an effective response I think you should try and go for the paid advert ,but if you are ready to work hard you can use free traffic from other social media.
Post automatically merged:

you will still need the same social media both Facebook and Instagram to promote your page but if you need an effective response I think you should try and go for the paid advert ,but if you are ready to work hard you can use free traffic from other social media.

Well too promote your Facebook page is not an easy job even with adstalk more of promoting your page without advertisement unless you are ready to do lot of copy and paste laptop spamming lot of commenting in people's comments then I don't think it's advisable to promote your page with that adst though you can.

Engagement is the key. Always be present both in your timeline and in the comment section. Be funny, like really funny. Watch how those who post meme grows their account on a daily basis. Post interesting something, things worth engaging. That's the secret.

There’s no shortage of Instagram content you can publish to fill up your feed.Customer photos. Memes. Bite-sized videos.And that doesn’t even scratch the surface of what’s available to you.
To figure out what performs the best among your audience, you’re going to need to experiment. That means ramping up your content production and posting more frequently.

You grow up your instragram and Facebook by
Create a personal business presence using a fan page,
Maintain a robust brand presence,
Join Facebook groups, Create your own group, List your events, Syndicate your blog, Ask your network to share blog post

1. Create Content Your Customers Will Find Useful

When it comes to how users interact with businesses on Facebook, 40 percent of those surveyed said they follow brands because they want to stay informed. Regularly posting valuable content related to your brand and industry is key to succeeding on this platform.
2. Run Engaging Contests or Giveaways

We mentioned earlier that 40 percent of people reported they use Facebook to stay informed about brands. Thirty-nine percent of people in the same study said they’ll follow a business page in order to receive discounts or deals.

One way to create special offers for customers and drive engagement on your Facebook business page is to run a contest or giveaway. This strategy is mostly free, with the exception of whatever you choose to invest in the prize.
3. Use Your Existing Channels to Increase Your Exposure

Finally, it’s important to consider how Facebook fits into your digital marketing plan as a whole. Sharing your business page across other channels can help increase its exposure and drive up your follower count.

One way to do this is to make sure you have social sharing buttons on your website:

No I have not idea without ads promotion your instagram and facebook page will grow but I have also facebook page, I am increasing followers by inviting different people or sharing it's link to friends of instagram, facebook and WhatsApp but still not any promotion is occurred.

If you don't want to invest on promoting ads. You have to manual advertise your page to huge communities on Facebook or on Instagram. Be Active, share your opinion, etc. In that way I think you can make your own page to grow. But you have also need alot of time and effort for this. Goodluck bro.

1. Create Content Your Customers Will Find Useful

When it comes to how users interact with businesses on Facebook, 40 percent of those surveyed said they follow brands because they want to stay informed. Regularly posting valuable content related to your brand and industry is key to succeeding on this platform.
2. Run Engaging Contests or Giveaways

We mentioned earlier that 40 percent of people reported they use Facebook to stay informed about brands. Thirty-nine percent of people in the same study said they’ll follow a business page in order to receive discounts or deals.

One way to create special offers for customers and drive engagement on your Facebook business page is to run a contest or giveaway. This strategy is mostly free, with the exception of whatever you choose to invest in the prize.
3. Use Your Existing Channels to Increase Your Exposure

Finally, it’s important to consider how Facebook fits into your digital marketing plan as a whole. Sharing your business page across other channels can help increase its exposure and drive up your follower count.

One way to do this is to make sure you have social sharing buttons on your website:
Thanks for this... but are this listed methods applied to an artist also
If you don't want to invest on promoting ads. You have to manual advertise your page to huge communities on Facebook or on Instagram. Be Active, share your opinion, etc. In that way I think you can make your own page to grow. But you have also need alot of time and effort for this. Goodluck bro.
Thanks....I av always want to ask how do u invite people probably you saw on a group how do send invite to them on Facebook. I have always wanted to ask this. I'v tried to send them invite on Facebook but I couldn't achieve that. I can only send to my friends on Facebook. Which I'v did

This is the first and foremost thing you should think about. Awesome and compelling content that talks directly to your customers, fans, and audience is the best thing you can do. But it does require a strategy. I think the best way to have something to share is to blog, take photos, and create an online persona. When you have great content on your website and other online sites, it’s easier to have something of VALUE to share.

You can actually use free traffic from social media to grow your social media page what I was trying to say is that if you need an effective response or quick response you can go for the paid advert but you really and you should be ready to work hard if you want to use the free traffic from Facebook YouTube and other social media.

you don't need only the social media for you to advertise your Facebook page if your Facebook page or other social media page has something that's tangible for the people you can post it on forums and a lot of social website out there with this you see a lot of people engaging in our Facebook page or Instagram.

I have no idea for using of tools to promote a Instagram page, but I think you can promote your Instagram page by following other people and regular commenting on their pages.
you can also ask your friends to follow your page.

I cannot speak for instagram, but I have tried building followers on my facebook page without ads. First and foremost, you need to reach out to your friends and family. Send invites, it is very likely that they will like your page. By doing so you will be able to build a good number of followers. You can then run contest and giveaways.

Now here you will still need the same social media both Facebook and Instagram to promote your page but if you need an effective response I think you should try and go for the paid advert ,but if you are ready to work hard you can use free traffic from other social media. And get on your channel.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back