What's new

How Can I Grow My Instagram and Facebook Page without ad promotion.

Concerning promoting your Instagram profile and Facebook page without advert promotion. Well, there is one thing I am certain about for you to promote your account, but it will require you some spending because people like when there is a reward for a task, so you have to do some giveaways . You also need to reply posts related to what you do on your page, that can also attract people
Exactly, by engaging in lots of other people's comments/contents in both Instagram and Facebook is one way of getting noticed and once they check out your page and see good contents, they may follow you. It's how I got my Twitter account to have 3k followers.

Users who want to promote a post can go to their Instagram profile and tap on the post they want to run as an ad. They can then tap Promote below the post’s image.
Options for audience targeting, budget, length of campaign, and ad destination can then be selected.

Well in Nigeria we love money by the time that you start some little give away you gonna get more people or when you post some nude on your timeline

Build a Base Audience of Friends and Family: Once you get a Facebook page and running, the following thing you need to do is to welcome loved ones to "Like" the page. Welcoming loved ones to like your page is beneficial on the grounds that it sets you off with a computerized impression on Facebook and it gives you a significant test crowd.

On instagram, you can't create pages but you can transfer your personal account to business account. The tools which you are talking about is how you could engage people to your Facebook page or instagram business account. They will teach you the points which will be proven helpful like creating offers and sales to grow.

Well in Nigeria we love money by the time that you start some little give away you gonna get more people or when you post some nude on your timeline
Haha, the use of nude pictures uploads is quite a trick but the only problem is that it's not all the social media sites that allows such content to be used on the site because of age policy. It's only on Twitter that you can post such and it will be allowed.

Yeah.....I now get your point thanks
Encourage Likes & Shares
The way Facebook algorithm works, the more liked and commented on your Facebook post is the more eyeballs it will reach. One easy way to get something important out is to encourage your fans to like it or share it with their network. You can only do that with really great content. If the content is good, people will like it. But don’t ask for likes or shares, this could actually hurt you. If you’ve done a good job building a relationship with your fans you will see that this will be easy to achieve.
Have a thoughtful Instagram strategy.
Define your target audience
Create a consistent brand story and aesthetic.
Use keywords to appear in search
Use relevant hashtags to reach new users.
Craft a great bio and profile. .
Share engaging, high-quality content.
Write compelling captions
Ok....I think I have a good bio and profile and my contents are engaging enough as I viewed thr last one, which I know if i have more followers it will be more engaging. But the keyword part I don't get that. Can u explain better

You can actually grow your Facebook and Instagram page, by setting up your account. People are move by what they see, build up your profile to a very high standard eg bill gate God daughter once people sees this they would get easily interested and follow you up or you can make comedy skit on your time-line

Growing your Instagram and Twitter account and followers without promotions is quit difficult to achieve when starting up newly but if you continue you would grow your followers. To achieve this, utilize your hashtags when you post a post. Always tag those that are related to what you do on your page.

Growing your Instagram and Twitter account and followers without promotions is quit difficult to achieve when starting up newly but if you continue you would grow your followers. To achieve this, utilize your hashtags when you post a post. Always tag those that are related to what you do on your page.
There are so many trending hashtag on Twitter and Instagram, once you know how to effectively tag them in your posts, it will drive people to see your profile and products and services. If they want to order, they will and you will be growing your business base.

I've come across a lot of thread and responds to people about how to promote Facebook page and Instagram page, no doubt that promoting with ad is one of the best way. But yesterday I saw a pop up on my Facebook page about tools to help improve your your Facebook page. Upon clicking to know the tools it showed me an error occured. So I want to know...

WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES ON HOW TO UTILIZE THIS TOOLS ON FB AND INSTAGRAM?

NB: without using promtion ads
People try very hard on their Facebook instagram on which to create a child category through aids but the best way is to upload good quality videos on your Facebook page Instagram page and so people can visit your channel and follow.

You can achieve that but I think it's going to be very stressful for you that is why a lot of people who do not have time for all this stress always good for the advertisement and have everything done as simple as possible, it depends on how you can do it all I know is that it will be stressful
Post automatically merged:

You can achieve that but I think it's going to be very stressful for you that is why a lot of people who do not have time for all this stress always good for the advertisement and have everything done as simple as possible, it depends on how you can do it all I know is that it will be stressful

Let's first make sure that you are set up to get the most out of your Instagram account promoting. This involves having a business profile, making it public, and completing your bio. You can also grow your facebook page .

I think you should keep create a page in our face and twitter account and promote it making group and adding person. Following and likes public posting good and best content in our facebook and twitter account

I've come across a lot of thread and responds to people about how to promote Facebook page and Instagram page, no doubt that promoting with ad is one of the best way. But yesterday I saw a pop up on my Facebook page about tools to help improve your your Facebook page. Upon clicking to know the tools it showed me an error occured. So I want to know...

I have no idea about ad promotion but whenever I want to increase your Facebook followers, I send the link in WhatsApp to my friends, relatives and it gives me a lot of followers in my account. They can try this method in their account to be more popular and to sell their products and to bring more traffic to anyone who needs it.

Being such a visual platform, incomplete Instagram profiles are extra unattractive; to the point where It would be better to have less people discovering a complete profile than to have more people arriving at an incomplete one. To complete your business profile, include useful details about your business, use a high-quality profile picture, and make sure your Instagram bio is written in your brand voice. Also, include a link to your website or a designated landing page in your bio.

People try very hard on their Facebook instagram on which to create a child category through aids but the best way is to upload good quality videos on your Facebook page Instagram page and so people can visit your channel and follow.
I have come to realize that when it comes to videos uploads, if you want to get the best views and huge number of people checking out your video and page, use sweet and sexy girls to make your videos and they flock your video like bees to honey.

If that is what you need then you must be ready to work very hard because getting a good amount of of people in your social media page is not an easy task without paying for the advertisement, it depends on how you are willing to work harder to get these prospective client

If that is what you need then you must be ready to work very hard because getting a good amount of of people in your social media page is not an easy task without paying for the advertisement, it depends on how you are willing to work harder to get these prospective client

1. Create Content Your Customers Will Find Useful. When it comes to how users interact with businesses on Facebook, 40 percent of those surveyed said they follow brands because they want to stay informed.
  2. Run Engaging Contests or Giveaways.
  3. Use Your Existing Channels to Increase Your Exposure.

1. Create Content Your Customers Will Find Useful. When it comes to how users interact with businesses on Facebook, 40 percent of those surveyed said they follow brands because they want to stay informed.
  2. Run Engaging Contests or Giveaways.
  3. Use Your Existing Channels to Increase Your Exposure.

If you want traffic and viewers on your Facebook and Instagram page without paid advertisement task so I think it's not as easy task to promote than.
Because nowadays only those sites are going to viral whose paid for the promotion and advertisement.through advertisement people easily reach to the things and visit it but without promotion I don't have any idea related to this so much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back