What's new

How Can I Grow My Instagram and Facebook Page without ad promotion.

For that of facebook you need to for lots of trends and always comment on there trending topics as well, while for that of Instagram you need to follow lots of celebrities to get lots of follow backs through their handle.

In case you haven’t heard, Facebook is going to make it harder and harder for you to get your content seen. While it might be due to the increased amount of content on Facebook and an attempt to crack down on spammy and invaluable content, it seems to be an effort to make people pay for promoted posts and advertising.

While it’s just hitting the press, this is really nothing new at all.

Facebook organic views have been decreasing for awhile. I’ve noticed it on a few of our fan pages, and I’ve heard other social media professionals complain of the same problem.

While a challenge, there are ways around it. Like everything online, great content will always prevail. And with these tips and tricks I’m about to share, you might be able to increase your reach on Facebook without having to pay for promoted posts or ads.

If you want to grow your Facebook or Instagram page without ad promotion, then you have to find a niche or anything that will interest and draw people to following you. It could be educational posts, daily quotes or memes. Something people will be attracted to once they come across your page.

If
I've come across a lot of thread and responds to people about how to promote Facebook page and Instagram page, no doubt that promoting with ad is one of the best way. But yesterday I saw a pop up on my Facebook page about tools to help improve your your Facebook page. Upon clicking to know the tools it showed me an error occured. So I want to know...

WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES ON HOW TO UTILIZE THIS TOOLS ON FB AND INSTAGRAM?

NB: without using promtion ads
If You post good vedios realating to skills or stories of kids means moral stories, something funny or something iformative or realted to cooking and make thumbnail good then you will get traffic without any hard work because these things people search more because they need these in their daily life

You can actually use free traffic from social media to grow your social media page what I was trying to say is that if you need an effective response or quick response you can go for the paid advert but you really and you should be ready to work hard if you want to use the free traffic from Facebook YouTube and other social media.
yes this idea is good for growing an Instagram and Facebook page, traffic on social media helps to grow your social media pages, it is hard to make traffic but I think if you want to grow the social media page like Facebook, youtube, Instagram without any promotion. I think this idea is good.

3 Ways to Promote Your Facebook Business Page (Without Paid Ads)
  1. Create Content Your Customers Will Find Useful. When it comes to how users interact with businesses on Facebook, 40 percent of those surveyed said they follow brands because they want to stay informed. ...
  2. Run Engaging Contests or Giveaways. ...
  3. Use Your Existing Channels to Increase Your Exposure.

There are many methods in which you can grow your Facebook or Instagram account within a very short time. Number one you need to post regularly. Be controversial, be naughty and post your pictures always. These are some of the proven method people have used to Garner attention on social media.

I've come across a lot of thread and responds to people about how to promote Facebook page and Instagram page, no doubt that promoting with ad is one of the best way. But yesterday I saw a pop up on my Facebook page about tools to help improve your your Facebook page. Upon clicking to know the tools it showed me an error occured. So I want to know...

WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES ON HOW TO UTILIZE THIS TOOLS ON FB AND INSTAGRAM?

NB: without using promtion ads
If you want to grow your instagram handler then you should definitely try paid partnership with meme pages as being personal experienced , you should do it if you need to grow your account as tere are 5 - 10M around followers of several meme pages and they are definitely worth it.

yes this idea is good for growing an Instagram and Facebook page, traffic on social media helps to grow your social media pages, it is hard to make traffic but I think if you want to grow the social media page like Facebook, youtube, Instagram without any promotion. I think this idea is good.
yes the idea is actually good but just that some people may not always have time to go through all the stress that is why a lot of people consider paying for the advertisement on social media like Facebook and have that thing done to them as simple as that without much stress.

You can actually grow your Facebook page without paying for the promotion but the problem is that a lot of people don't always have time to go through all the stress that is why most of them paid for the advertisement at once and have everything delivered to them in a simple way.

My own suggestion is for you to start creating good, quality and very interesting content on your Facebook page, from there you start getting traffic, when you have enough activity on your Facebook page, you can refer your friends and followers to follow you on Instagram.

Growing your Facebook or Instagram page without using ad promotion would sure be a very difficult task. Although it is very possible but it would be difficult, you have to post quality contents and share them on different Facebook groups and pages with sole reasonable amount of followers and from there you could gain more followers.

Incidentally Instagram and Facebook are owned by the same person - Mark Zuckerberg. You can cross pollinate your social media accounts, that is promote your Facebook Page on Instagram and at the same time promote your Instagram posts on your Facebook timeline. You can also join forums that are related to the niche of your Facebook Page so you can get readers from there. If you have many close friends in Facebook then ask their support to share your promotional posts about your Instagram post.

If you want to grow your instagram handler then you should definitely try paid partnership with meme pages as being personal experienced , you should do it if you need to grow your account as tere are 5 - 10M around followers of several meme pages and they are definitely worth it.
Meme pages,!!! Can give me examples of this handles, and when u mean paid, did u mean I will have to pay the account moderator/owner?.
You can actually grow your Facebook page without paying for the promotion but the problem is that a lot of people don't always have time to go through all the stress that is why most of them paid for the advertisement at once and have everything delivered to them in a simple way.
Yeah... although I'm not saying I won't be partaking in the paid advert and stuff.... the money is not there yet, hoping to do that soon, but before then I av too at least boost it manually.

Time is what you need to dedicate to both your Facebook page and Instagram account. You have to make good and informative content available for people to take interest in visiting your page for more. Without such contents, no one will come to you page. Also make use of hastags well in your Instagram.

Concerning promoting your Instagram profile and Facebook page without advert promotion. Well, there is one thing I am certain about for you to promote your account, but it will require you some spending because people like when there is a reward for a task, so you have to do some giveaways . You also need to reply posts related to what you do on your page, that can also attract people

It’s important to post regularly and consistently on Instagram, but you won’t be doing much to promote your account if you’re not posting at the right times. The “right time” varies according to your target audience, business type, and more, so you’ll need to put some thought into this. For example, if your target market is made up heavily of executives, the best time to post might be at the close of work, around 5pm, or during their morning commute.
Post automatically merged:

It’s important to post regularly and consistently on Instagram, but you won’t be doing much to promote your account if you’re not posting at the right times. The “right time” varies according to your target audience, business type, and more, so you’ll need to put some thought into this. For example, if your target market is made up heavily of executives, the best time to post might be at the close of work, around 5pm, or during their morning commute.

Meme pages,!!! Can give me examples of this handles, and when u mean paid, did u mean I will have to pay the account moderator/owner?.

Yeah... although I'm not saying I won't be partaking in the paid advert and stuff.... the money is not there yet, hoping to do that soon, but before then I av too at least boost it manually.
Brother i meant that you should do a paid promotion on the instagram high following handlers.
For ex - Search epicpubgmemes or laughing colours and many other channels , where their admin are open up to advertise other people channels as they have million followers . So, if you give them some money , they will post about your handler on their insta and when people will watch , they will increase your followers.
Understood?

Encourage Likes & Shares
The way Facebook algorithm works, the more liked and commented on your Facebook post is the more eyeballs it will reach. One easy way to get something important out is to encourage your fans to like it or share it with their network. You can only do that with really great content. If the content is good, people will like it. But don’t ask for likes or shares, this could actually hurt you. If you’ve done a good job building a relationship with your fans you will see that this will be easy to achieve.
Have a thoughtful Instagram strategy.
Define your target audience
Create a consistent brand story and aesthetic.
Use keywords to appear in search
Use relevant hashtags to reach new users.
Craft a great bio and profile. .
Share engaging, high-quality content.
Write compelling captions

To get a desired result in the manual way i think you should be ready because you will actually need to work hard, that is something you you can paid for and have it done to you,i think you should wait till you have the money to paid for the advert.this will actually help

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back