What's new

How can I find a reliable Bitcoin transaction fee calculator online?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many website that can provide the average transaction fee online. There are some websites that provide information like Satoshis/Byte in order to calculate the Bitcoin transaction fee. However, the problem is that I do not know how to use them and I have no idea how these calculators work. Can someone please help me to find a reliable and easy calculator that any beginner can also use? Thanks. :)

I don't think you will find what you are looking for. Instead of trying to calculate transaction fees why not convert from bitcoin to xrp or litecoin. These coins have a far lesser transaction fees than bitcoin and that is what I use for transactions.

I think if you use a crypto currency wallet like Luno, you may not be needing any converter because it has a very easy display that learners can understand without needing to stress so much. But if u really need a calculator for Crypto so badly then you can search the easiest on Google and get a recommendation to download

I'm not sure if there is any reliable Bitcoin transaction fee calculator to use online. The best you can do is to calculate the transaction fee through the crypto currency exchange platform you are using for the transaction

There are many website that can provide the average transaction fee online. There are some websites that provide information like Satoshis/Byte in order to calculate the Bitcoin transaction fee. However, the problem is that I do not know how to use them and I have no idea how these calculators work. Can someone please help me to find a reliable and easy calculator that any beginner can also use? Thanks. :)
You do not really need bitcoin transaction dee calculator. Many of the crypto currency wallets comes with built in calculator that allows you to see the current exchange rate and value of the crypto you are interested in. Try have a look at the Luno app or coinbase you'd get what I mean

I'm not sure of what do you have just said the only one I'm very sure of is bitcoin's calculator you can just put the amount of cryptocurrency you want to calculate and how much it will be in Ida US dollars or in naira or whatever currency you are using, that is the one I know.

Well their isn't really any bit coin transaction fees in existence right now, well what I can advice you to do is to exchange your currency through the cryptocurrencies platform we have like litecoin and so on as it is cheaper in transactions compared to bitcoin
Post automatically merged:

Well their isn't really any bit coin transaction fees in existence right now, well what I can advice you to do is to exchange your currency through the cryptocurrencies platform we have like litecoin and so on as it is cheaper in transactions compared to bitcoin

I think you can make any transaction with a cryptocurrency wallet such as binance it will make it easier for you but if you don't want to go that way you can ask question or better still use google search for your request you will surely get a guide or learn through youtube

There is Satoshi calculator which may be useful to you but I want to advise you not to determine the fee for a transaction by yourself let the network do that so that your transactions can get confirmed easily .

I think if you use a crypto currency wallet like Luno, you may not be needing any converter because it has a very easy display that learners can understand without needing to stress so much. But if u really need a calculator for Crypto so badly then you can search the easiest on Google and get a recommendation to download

Thanks for letting me know about Luno. I just need to ask one more thing. Do I need to hold Bitcoins in Luno wallet in order to know the fees? Can I just add the bitcoin amount I want to send and will it show me how much fees it would take to carry out the transaction without me actually holding any bitcoins in the wallet? Thanks.

Bitcoin has the world most accepted and deployed cryptocurrency which had been relevant for the past decade. It value and worth made it surpass every other coin like ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin etc. when it comes to investing all time. Its value and worth in the nearest future will surely multiply by it present value. It a win win for those who buy and sell bitcoin anytime anyday. It really worth investing your time, effort and money on. Its coin with a good prospect.

Thanks for letting me know about Luno. I just need to ask one more thing. Do I need to hold Bitcoins in Luno wallet in order to know the fees? Can I just add the bitcoin amount I want to send and will it show me how much fees it would take to carry out the transaction without me actually holding any bitcoins in the wallet? Thanks.
It is not possible for you to know the fee without having bitcoin or coin in the wallet, it is at the point of sending that the transaction fee is usually display for you to see, i know the wallet to have low transaction fee.

There is Satoshi calculator which may be useful to you but I want to advise you not to determine the fee for a transaction by yourself let the network do that so that your transactions can get confirmed easily .

Can you please tell me how Satoshi/byte calculation works? There are many websites on the internet that provide average transaction fee when it comes to bitcoin. But I am not really sure how it works exactly. Let's say if the average bitcoin transaction fee is $10, then how much would the $5 transaction cost?

Can you please tell me how Satoshi/byte calculation works? There are many websites on the internet that provide average transaction fee when it comes to bitcoin. But I am not really sure how it works exactly. Let's say if the average bitcoin transaction fee is $10, then how much would the $5 transaction cost?
I didn't use it but just read reviews about it , you may need to read further on your own since you want to know more about it , personally I allow the network decide the easiest fee for me.

What exactly do you need a calculator or converter for? Most wallet provider for crypto currency show your value to you and even help with conversion. Applications like luno, roqqu, binance are good wallet providers to help you get what you are looking for.

I am yet to find such calculator however it should exist, as for me, sometimes I use Google to calculate but it is not accurate, so I started using luno cryptocurrency wallet to try change the crytocurrency to another, bitcoincash to Litecoin and all of that to know there exact amount

Familiarise yourself with the use of BlockChain or Binance App and you have everything you need over there. All these Apps are easy to use and understand.

Free Bitcoin calculator are always on Bitcoin Walt and it always calculated for you and you don't need to calculate it before you know how to buy or sell.

I don't think that there is any website or application that can calculate transaction fees of cryptocurrencies because the fees are not fixed, they differs from one exchange platform to another.

Google is your best friend in this area. If I recommend any tool for you that might not be appropriate than for you to make a search by yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back