What's new

How can I deal with scanners?

On a personal perspective you cannot really deal with cameras because you are a lot of them out there. The best thing you can do for yourself is just to protect yourself while using the internet.

There is no other way you can deal with these people except you actually know much about them then you can involve the police, you only have to be very careful when you are doing any online transaction.

The only way you could deal with them is by refusing to give them all they want , because there are many scammers trying to steal your information or money , you could track them and catch them if you have the proper tools and deal with them

Seriously, it's what I used to tell all of my friends when it comes to dealing with scammers. It's yours greed that they tap into and use it to lure you and deal with you.
Let's just be honest with ourselves here at least, these guys truly do prey on our greed to keep staying In the business scamming people. Kill greed, and no scammer will ever scam you again

Let's just be honest with ourselves here at least, these guys truly do prey on our greed to keep staying In the business scamming people. Kill greed, and no scammer will ever scam you again

Exactly, that's why I have a strong sense of opinion that we are all scammers in our own ways because it's when we are trying gain something so unreasonable that we get to lose.

Last edited:
As it is today scammers are multiplying everyday. Was wondering if I'd get ideas or tips on ways in which I can deal with them in case if I come across any
Their is no way to deal with then satisfiable but than to ignore then when you see them. What we should know is how to recognize them because they also look real.

You may not be able to deal with it because you have never seen them especially if you are dealing online, the best way is for you to try and avoid them, that is all to avoid regret.

I think the best way to deal with scammers is to avoid greed. You'll see platforms that offer investments that are too good to be true, avoid them. Never give your details to anyone online.

I think the best way to deal with scammers is to avoid greed. You'll see platforms that offer investments that are too good to be true, avoid them. Never give your details to anyone online.
Also these scammers are usually in telegram , so it is better to report and block them , so telegram can take action against these scammers by blocking them from chatting.

Also these scammers are usually in telegram , so it is better to report and block them , so telegram can take action against these scammers by blocking them from chatting.
Yes, they on Twitter and Facebook too because I have encountered them there. They also prefer on the ignorance of victims to carry out their crime. People should be enlightened to avoid them.

Pay 5000 naira and get 25,000 naira in two days. This is one of the anthems of the scammers. It doesn't work like that. Their so-called return on investment is too good to be true. Even crypto exchanges don't work like that. Sorry, I have been scammed once when I am new to the game.

Yes, they on Twitter and Facebook too because I have encountered them there. They also prefer on the ignorance of victims to carry out their crime. People should be enlightened to avoid them.
Yeah specially the newbies to online earning world or investment world should be made aware as much as possible and it is only possible to achieve using the forums like bizdustry and forumcoin.

Getting scammed of your hard-earned money is bad and annoying. These people will just come with fake promises and mastermind a good plan to achieve them.

Pay 5000 naira and get 25,000 naira in two days. This is one of the anthems of the scammers. It doesn't work like that. Their so-called return on investment is too good to be true. Even crypto exchanges don't work like that. Sorry, I have been scammed once when I am new to the game.
Yes you are aware of their strategy. They seems to activate the greed of people by writing bogus and sugar coated offers. They can even use a religious name to look real. Once your money gets to them,they turn lions.

Scammers can only get across to someone if only the person fail to educate himself. Scammers capitalizes on people's want if knowledge to scam them.

The very best way to deal with scammers is to be extra wise. Seek every knowledge about any thing you're doing. Always ensure your knowledge about a particular thing is current and up to date. Also, Never allow anyone to direct you.

The only best way to avoid scammers is to avoid investing money online in various kind of get paid to click sites and HYIP sites. However, you must also avoid shady crypto staking firms because most of them are HYIPs in disguise of a crypto staking platform.

Scammers are everywhere now so everyone must be careful. To prevent scammers protect your debit or credit card, protect your password to all that you have that requires password. Take necessary precautions when transacting online.

To avoid being scammed just don't reply any messages that look suspicious because replying night leave you vulnerable to their tactics.

The only thing you can do to prevent being scammed is to avoid too go to be true deals. Such as use $20 to get $5000 that's fucking lie . ones u can avoid that and also avoid scam sites you got no problem at all .
Enjoy and stay safe
The best way you can be able to deal with scammers is by reviewing and also making good research before you invest or engage in any eye-catching business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back