How can I deal with scanners?

Eyiteepraise

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As it is today scammers are multiplying everyday. Was wondering if I'd get ideas or tips on ways in which I can deal with them in case if I come across any

There are many ways to due with scammer... Such scammer catch should face the penalty of theyvare did... The best way to deal with is to take the to the police to due with them... And scammer in business are very weekend and have mercy

You need to be careful especially doing transactions with individuals online, my friend had to send money to a guy's acct for a transaction after which the guy went into thin air forgetting that his acct number can be used to trace him, he got a police report, visited the bank, transaction was confirmed and money returned to my friend.
Also stay away from hyips and ponzis, sites that promise higher amount in return.

Stay safe.

Fraud and scam is increasing on a daily basis, and scammers are bringing up new scam strategies every seconds, to avoid being scammed we must be careful and keep our important information very confidential, as no scammers can penetrate you unless you give out your sensitive information carelessly

You will make sure you know the type site you will enter and be careful about the link you are going to signing and dnt give out your details to any one on site

you mean scammer.
the only thing you can do is to avoid free things as much as possible.
there is no free things expect what you work for. another thing is to always check out the review on anything you are to test out. The is the only way to avoid been scam because I trust google, you always find the way you need on it. and avoid clicking on any link you received either as mail or text message or chat from a buddy. with that am very sure you are safe from scammer

Last edited:
The only way to deal with scanners is to forget about getting things free online and if i see any scan person I will report to police

How do deal with scammers rule No1: Don't fall for them, always protect yourself and be everly cautious,be alert to the fact that scams do exist.
If you ever fall then you'll only have to report to the right authorities maybe the police, the banks or stuffs like that, that's the only way because those scammers are very smart

Never believe anything you see online at first sight because it is porous with scam. Check the review of whatever you want to invest in before your conclusion. Ability to be contented with small returns can you make free from scam.

The best way is to always do your due diligence and double guess anything that requires you giving up personal or financial information

Dealing with scammer is a great issue one needs to ponder on, scanners can't scam you if you don't give them a reason to, one needs to be careful of the sites one visit and also be careful of the way one post stuffs. on social media too

Best advice I will give is that you stay away from Ponzi schemes and and form of mo ey doubling program or platforms cos most of them are all scam, so best way to not get scammed is to not go near any of their dealings or traps. Don't divulge your information anyhow especially the ones related to your account.

Incase you want to invest in a business and you are having a feeling like the business is too good to be true, just do a background check on the said Business, like read a review about what other investors are saying about them. With that method it will be easy for you to know if they are scammers or not

Fraud is rampant these days, and fraud is rampant.The first rule is not to trust anyone unless you know them personally.And no one should be given access to the account.If there is a scam, first report it to the police and provide them with all the evidence. Go to the bank and get the transaction info and file a case against the fraudster.

I guess you mean scammer. If it online business, make sure you use escrow to deal with strangers when it involves money. And don't be too quick to give strangers your details. In offline business, make sure you do your findings or have deep knowledge before dealing in business with new people.

If you are talking about online money making, then i'm tell you that unfortunately, they exist a lot and they will always exist, when dealing with websites, there are some signs, but these signs aren't always correct, but when dealing with individuals, never put trust on someone you don't know or someone with zero feedback

As we all know that Frauding and scamming is increasing on a daily basis, and scammers are bringing up new scam strategies every seconds, to avoid being scammed we must be careful and keep our important information very confidential, as no scammers can penetrate you unless you give out your sensitive information carelessly

As it is today scammers are multiplying everyday. Was wondering if I'd get ideas or tips on ways in which I can deal with them in case if I come across any
scanners or those involved in scamming. Your title quite different from you explanation in the body of your essay. Well, you need to note what and what techniques they used in their scamming acts so you can block their channels.

The only thing you can do to prevent being scammed is to avoid too go to be true deals. Such as use $20 to get $5000 that's fucking lie . ones u can avoid that and also avoid scam sites you got no problem at all .
Enjoy and stay safe

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back