What's new

How can I deal with scanners?

When you lost your money in online investment by scammers you should report to the police about the scammer.so the police will track them after report and will take the legal action against the company or organization

There are many ways of dealing with scammer especially when the scammer is based on the country you reside but it will be hard for you if the scammer is based in another country, you just have to watch before entering any site or something

Dealing with scammer has to do with the level of security put in place in any enterprise or business, security should be of a necessity in every business, which brings in whatvis called loyalty in the person functioning in that specific area of jurisdiction.
A competent security personnel has to be hire to govern that area to curb sabotage.

As it is today scammers are multiplying everyday. Was wondering if I'd get ideas or tips on ways in which I can deal with them in case if I come across any
You have t identify a scammer before you deal with one, now if you try transacting with someone ensure you have met the person face to face, have enough data on the person, like an ID or something, you could as well go through a social media account of the person if available and provided. If you identify such scammer you should report to the appropriate law enforcement that deals with such in your vicinity.

Their are some ways you can deal with scammer firstly ,you will make sure your online business you are doing is well secured and make you don't share your details with anybody and make sure you have tracker and and have a professional machinery to help you in bringing out your work .

The best way to deal with scammers would be to just get on their nerves and make them regret contacting you. Play along, pretend then frustrate as much as possible and don't forget to have fun while doing it.

Stop all contact with the scammer Once you realise you are being scammed, do not continue the conversation. Hang up the phone. Don't reply to emails or letters scammers have sent you. If you have been scammed online, block the scammer from contacting you

The issue of scam is becoming alarming by the day all over the world. One has to be extremely careful with whatever he or she sets out to do on a daily basis because there are a lot of scammers out there.

There are countless of types of scam that can start by email or by private message in social media or in forum. There's also the offline scammers that knock on your door. The best rule to follow is to avoid talking to strangers. When you receive an email from a stranger, read it but never indulge when the topic is money. Likewise in offline scamming never talk to the strangers in the street especially when they are more than 1 that you may not be able to parry their scamming tricks.

Here are 5 simple things you can do to protect yourself from cybercrime:​

1. Know your enemy

Educate yourself about the different types of scams and how to protect yourself. Here are three common types of scam you should know:
  • Malware tricks you into installing software that allows scammers to access your files and track your activities online.
  • Ransomware goes one step further than malware by locking your computer or files, and demanding a ransom to open them.
  • Phishing attempts to trick you into giving out personal information, such as your account numbers, passwords and credit card details. The scammer typically sends an email or SMS pretending to be a legitimate business. For example, a recent phishing scam involved fraudulent emails sent to NAB customers that appeared to be from the bank, asking the customer for additional verification or their online account will be suspended.
Another tip is to follow verified business pages on social media. They’ll keep you updated on scams in their name, or announce that they’ve sent communications out.

Ask questions. Sometimes it isn't easy to tell if the request or company is legitimate or not. ...
Know their tactics. ...
Initiate contact. ...
Keep your information secret. ...
Practice safe surfing. ...
Pay attention. ...
Stay informed. ...
Help others.

Here are 5 simple things you can do to protect yourself from cybercrime:​

1. Know your enemy

Educate yourself about the different types of scams and how to protect yourself. Here are three common types of scam you should know:
  • Malware tricks you into installing software that allows scammers to access your files and track your activities online.
  • Ransomware goes one step further than malware by locking your computer or files, and demanding a ransom to open them.
  • Phishing attempts to trick you into giving out personal information, such as your account numbers, passwords and credit card details. The scammer typically sends an email or SMS pretending to be a legitimate business. For example, a recent phishing scam involved fraudulent emails sent to NAB customers that appeared to be from the bank, asking the customer for additional verification or their online account will be suspended.
Another tip is to follow verified business pages on social media. They’ll keep you updated on scams in their name, or announce that they’ve sent communications out.

I think that the first cause of scam is usually greed in some cases. Most people are desperate to jump into a supposed cheap deal. But then you throw yourself at the mercy of these wicked scammers.

2. If in doubt, don’t click
Do not open unexpected and unusual emails, texts or pop-up windows. Malware scammers send emails and social media messages at random inviting you to click on a link to an “interesting” video. If you click through, the website will look legitimate and you will be asked to install software in order to view the video. Downloading the software infects your computer with the malware.
The best way to protect yourself is to not open attachments or click on links you’ve received from strangers – simply click delete

According to my own point of view, there is no possible way to deal with scam, the only thing you have to do is to be vigilant and be watchful. Before going into any business, you have to be sure the link is genuine or not

To deal or avoid with scammers you need this things. First is Stop all contact with the scammer, Second is Do not make any more payments, Third is Contact the bank or service you sent money through. And if you think you have been scammed Assess your security at home and online.

Scammers are to be thought a serious lesson if you have your way but it is better to avoid them once you can't do anything. I know a number of scammers that I've shown a hell by the way I treated them. Someone called me sometimes ago and asked me to give me the reset code that was sent to my phone. I knew the guy wanted to hack my WhatsApp account so I let him waste his call card jokingly.

Fraud and scam is increasing on a daily basis, and scammers are bringing up new scam strategies every seconds, to avoid being scammed we must be careful and keep our important information very confidential, as no scammers can penetrate you unless you give out your sensitive information carelessly

3. Password protect;
Protect all your devices and your WiFi network with passwords. Decide on a password that others won’t guess. If your family can guess your password, it’s not strong enough. Use a mix of upper and lower case letters, symbols and numbers, and be sure to change your passwords on a regular basis. Also, avoid using public computers or open WiFi hotspots to access banking or financial services.
Post automatically merged:

4. Never provide personal details over SMS;
Financial companies and banks should never ask for personal details by SMS. Never send your birthdate or other personal information by text message.
Post automatically merged:

5. Go with your gut

Most of us are generous and trusting people, without being naturally suspicious. These are exactly the emotions that scammers jump on. The antidote is to be wary when people contact you, especially if the message is unexpected and if they are asking for personal details. If in doubt, stop.

Scammers are so many these days, especially online scammers. The best way to deal with them is to learn to identify them so you can avoid them. There are manys signs that you will see in someone and know that they are scam. For example, those who promise high returns for investment in just a short period of time. So be very vigilant so as to identify scammers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back