What's new

How are we going to be able to get the price of Bitcoin to go back up?

I know that listing on reputable exchanges is not a guarantee because some of the best cryptocurrencies like terra Luna and ftt actually went down the drain. but at least it will give you some level of confidence on your investment.
I now understand what you're trying to say , yes it will definitely give you some level of confidence but that should not stop you from carrying out your own personal research. Personal research is also necessary.

I now understand what you're trying to say , yes it will definitely give you some level of confidence but that should not stop you from carrying out your own personal research. Personal research is also necessary.
Of course before you do so you must have carried out your personal research. During the period of research is when you will discover the kind of exchange is the cryptocurrency has been listed on.

Of course before you do so you must have carried out your personal research. During the period of research is when you will discover the kind of exchange is the cryptocurrency has been listed on.
See these things are not really easy , like the terra Luna that crashes and a lot of people lose so much of their life savings . They carried out research and they were convince that the cryptocurrency is a potential coin, just to turn into something that made a lot of investors cried.

See these things are not really easy , like the terra Luna that crashes and a lot of people lose so much of their life savings . They carried out research and they were convince that the cryptocurrency is a potential coin, just to turn into something that made a lot of investors cried.
this is why it is always important your diversify your investment in cryptocurrency. You do not need to get attached to a particular coin and hope that you will be successful.

Simply put, the price of Bitcoin goes up when demand for Bitcoin goes up, and the price goes down when there is less demand for it.

this is why it is always important your diversify your investment in cryptocurrency. You do not need to get attached to a particular coin and hope that you will be successful.
Exactly that's why I am trying to identify as much potential cryptocurrency as possible. This will be the most suitable one for me to invest. Seriously putting your eggs in one basket is not the best option in the crypto space as everything is not hundred percent predictable.

The major reasons behind the raise and fall in the value of bitcoin is based on the mehlchanism of demand and supply. when there is high demand, the value tend to go high and vise basal.

Exactly that's why I am trying to identify as much potential cryptocurrency as possible. This will be the most suitable one for me to invest. Seriously putting your eggs in one basket is not the best option in the crypto space as everything is not hundred percent predictable.
There are some cryptocurrencies I'm looking at that will do well in the next bull market but I am still monitoring. Xen, Altura, Seedifyfund, babydoge, optimism, etc will do well in my opinion.

Crypto currency works on the simple law of demand and supply. If there is going to be a utility and an actual use case for cryptocurrency then people are going to start buying.
There is actually a lot of use cases for cryptocurrency but the problem with it is the competition that it is having with the banks especially as they are both heavy competitors

There are some cryptocurrencies I'm looking at that will do well in the next bull market but I am still monitoring. Xen, Altura, Seedifyfund, babydoge, optimism, etc will do well in my opinion.
All these cryptocurrency you are mentioning might be a real shitcoins. You should rather look forward to invest in solid project cryptocurrency as it is much more trusted and secured.

I think the only way through which we get the value of bitcoin back again, is when we either increase our demand for bitcoin or either reduce or low the rate of demand for bitcoin.

I think the only way through which we get the value of bitcoin back again, is when we either increase our demand for bitcoin or either reduce or low the rate of demand for bitcoin.
I believe that one of the easiest way to get the price of bitcoin up is when most countries recognize it as a legal render and it is accepted by a vast majority of countries, then the price would go up.

There is actually a lot of use cases for cryptocurrency but the problem with it is the competition that it is having with the banks especially as they are both heavy competitors
I think at this current stage bitcoin needs Fiat currencies to function properly. This is because a lot of people are not ready to accept it as a legal tender and their some countries it is even abolished.

Hmm this is a question nobody has an answer for but we should use our mouths to say positive statement for Bitcoin. It is our responsibility to say positive effect so as to have positive results. Therefore our prayers matter a lot.

Hmm this is a question nobody has an answer for but we should use our mouths to say positive statement for Bitcoin. It is our responsibility to say positive effect so as to have positive results. Therefore our prayers matter a lot.
it is true that prayers do matter alot and there is nothing that God can not do, he can make the impossible to become possible, and you also have to do your own due diligence on the crypto space, because God would not do that for you

With how Bitcoin is falling as of late, it made me wonder if it can ever pick up again? Do you think Bitcoin will ever reach the heights it already did? Or will it go down in price a lot and stay at a constant price point do you think?
One thing that usually make the price of cryptocurency to fluctuate is the activities of investors and market players in the various platforms,the forces of demand and supply play a major role.

It would be difficult to see the price of bitcoin going back up.

Things are really difficult righ now and I am very sure that we ain't going to see bitcoin going back up at all.

It would indeed be very difficult to see the price of bitcoin going back up as the current government regulations does not want it to do very well and it is affecting it negatively as well.

The simple economics is that if you want the price of bitcoin to increase then you should buy some and hold. The only way that the price of bitcoin can increase is by creating demand.

The only way we are going to see the price of cryptocurrency is going up the way it used to be is if there is going to be a market catalyst that is going to persuade people to buy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back