What's new

How are we going to be able to get the price of Bitcoin to go back up?

Well the price of bitcoin has really gone up and I believe it's reached it peak because there are other coins coming up with good potentials. Unless when the demand for bitcoin is low.

Thw price of Bitcoin getting back up is dependent on so many factors and I do not think a few set of people can do anything to make it happen. There are lots of complications about Bitcoin.

Is there anything we can do than to sit and watch? I don't really know if there's anything we can do about it. Bitcoin is not a stable coin. It's price is bound to fluctuate. Though, sometimes people influence the price.

We will not be able to force the movement of cryptocurrency like BTC. we just needs to allowed everything to take its natural shape and in due time we will see the price of bitcoins up again.

We will not be able to force the movement of cryptocurrency like BTC. we just needs to allowed everything to take its natural shape and in due time we will see the price of bitcoins up again.
That's just it. There's nothing general public can do about. The only thing is allowed everything to it's natural shape. However, they're few people that influence the price of coin in the world.

As many predicting that bitcoin will still reach $100000. I don't really believe in all those talk. It can still increase in value but i don't see it reaching $100000 again as predicted

As many predicting that bitcoin will still reach $100000. I don't really believe in all those talk. It can still increase in value but i don't see it reaching $100000 again as predicted
The price of cryptocurrencies are driven by the demand and supply mechanism. The price of Bitcoin will definitely surge in the future if the demand exceeds the supply.

The price of cryptocurrencies are driven by the demand and supply mechanism. The price of Bitcoin will definitely surge in the future if the demand exceeds the supply.
If the bulls dominate the crypto-currency market then the price of Bitcoin will definitely go back up but if the Bears are In control , it will remain the same or continue to decline.

If the bulls dominate the crypto-currency market then the price of Bitcoin will definitely go back up but if the Bears are In control , it will remain the same or continue to decline.
No one can individually get the price of Bitcoin backup but when the bulls are taking over the cryptocurrency market it will definitely improve the price of Bitcoin also because the price of this cryptocurrencies determine majorly the price of altcoins.

That's just it. There's nothing general public can do about. The only thing is allowed everything to it's natural shape. However, they're few people that influence the price of coin in the world.
Yes, I understand that there are some people like that , since they are not having any positive impact now we cannot force them . We should even be looking for more opportunities to invest as much as we can

We believe that no one can force the price of Bitcoin to go up or back, we can be looking forward for more opportunities to invest as much as you can do.

No one can individually get the price of Bitcoin backup but when the bulls are taking over the cryptocurrency market it will definitely improve the price of Bitcoin also because the price of this cryptocurrencies determine majorly the price of altcoins.
The price of Bitcoin simply obey the market sentiment. There is no way you can predict or influence the price of the Bitcoin individually. It all depends on the demand and supply of the coin.

i strongly believe the bear market would approach in a year of two tears time and then we would see the price of bitcoin going back up, you might think i am mere speculating buti really believe bitcoin would definitely rise back up.

With how Bitcoin is falling as of late, it made me wonder if it can ever pick up again? Do you think Bitcoin will ever reach the heights it already did? Or will it go down in price a lot and stay at a constant price point do you think?
The future of Bitcoin is still bullish, but at the moment there is nothing hinting that it's is about to reprice higher .
We just wait and observe, but there is high likelihood of it regaining it's strength.

With how Bitcoin is falling as of late, it made me wonder if it can ever pick up again? Do you think Bitcoin will ever reach the heights it already did? Or will it go down in price a lot and stay at a constant price point do you think?
Bitcoin will go more further than the all time high that it had, it is all about four years cycle and this cycle is always bullish for Bitcoin, I will never lose trust in Bitcoin.

Well the value price of bitcoin continues to goes high and high everyday due to high levels of demand in the market but I believe when the demand is low, the value will also go low.

We are not in control of the crypto markets, all we do is just sit and speculate.
There are some entities that are believed to move the price of assets be it cryptocurrencies and what have you.
These is what people call market makers and they control where and when price will go.

Personally I think the value price of bitcoin can only go down to it starting point where is low in demand and supply or less investors patronizing it. that will makes it less effective.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back