What's new

How are we going to be able to get the price of Bitcoin to go back up?

Of course, Bitcoin will probably skyrocket again but it will actually take some time for that to happen. The entire world is currently battling inflation so when everything gets to normal Bitcoin will do its thing.

It has to come down for the normal cyclical pattern to be retained. The rule is that whatever goes up must come down. Bitcoin price will likely go up in a year or two when whales have got time to accumulate at the prices they want.

Bitcoin needs a new form of utility before it can be able to go up. And I think that people need to start building real communities and utility around the block and ecosystem to motivate people to invest.

The only thing you can do to push the price of Bitcoin up is when we have the bulls overtaking the Bitcoin market. The only way to have the Bulls overtake the market is by holding the bitcoin firmly irrespective of the market fluctuations.

If the bulls dominate the crypto-currency market then the price of Bitcoin will definitely go back up but if the Bears are In control , it will remain the same or continue to decline.
Considering the fact that Bitcoin is one of the best and greatest crypto currency which tends to have value, I am very sure as time goes on it will still increase in Rate.

Considering the fact that Bitcoin is one of the best and greatest crypto currency which tends to have value, I am very sure as time goes on it will still increase in Rate.
The deflationary feature of the Bitcoin would make it a little bit more possible for it to increase in the future by the time it is becoming more scarce.

The deflationary feature of the Bitcoin would make it a little bit more possible for it to increase in the future by the time it is becoming more scarce.
Alright that's is very interesting if that is the case, but what I want to know is that, don't you think as time goes on the Bitcoin price will increase, what can you say about this.

Alright that's is very interesting if that is the case, but what I want to know is that, don't you think as time goes on the Bitcoin price will increase, what can you say about this.
Bitcoin is a deflationary cryptocurrency and it has the ability to increase in the future based on the way it was designed. As time goes On bitcoin will become a rare commodity and the price will increase drastically.

Bitcoin is a deflationary cryptocurrency and it has the ability to increase in the future based on the way it was designed. As time goes On bitcoin will become a rare commodity and the price will increase drastically.
It is true that the bitcoin will become a rera commodity in the future.
By the time all the bitcoin are mined, it will be come very scarce and it market value wil increase.

Personally I think the value price of bitcoin can only go down to it starting point where is low in demand and supply or less investors patronizing it. that will makes it less effective.
I am really struggling to understand the basis for this assertion. Cryptocurrency in general is a very volatile market so it is quite far-fetched to assume that the value of bitcoin, which is a very popular coin in particular, would freefall all the way down to its original value.

Of course, Bitcoin will probably skyrocket again but it will actually take some time for that to happen. The entire world is currently battling inflation so when everything gets to normal Bitcoin will do its thing.

Unfortunately, it is hard to see Bitcoin go up now as the market has crashed and there are high chances that it may have a really harder time recovering right now.

Bitcoin is becoming more like cash, a lot of people are now having interested in Bitcoin, i believe with the way Bitcoin is falling a lot of people will be interested in buying. Therefore, it will surely rise again.

With how Bitcoin is falling as of late, it made me wonder if it can ever pick up again? Do you think Bitcoin will ever reach the heights it already did? Or will it go down in price a lot and stay at a constant price point do you think?
You cannot foresee or control the price of Bitcoin in any manner. Everything is dependent on the supply and demand for the coin which would lead me to assume that any change in prices would be indicative of the direction of the crypto market.

This is completely beyond what a single individual can do. To be able to bring the price of bitcoins backup it involved a whole lot of things most especially top investors that can easily manipulate the market.

Actually we are all aware that the raise in the value of bitcoin is determined by the forces of market demand and supply so when there is less demand, the price will fall.

The truth is that presently the price of Bitcoin getting back up is dependent on so many factors and I do not think a few set of people can do anything to make it happen. There are lots of complications about Bitcoin.

Bitcoin needs a new form of utility before it can be able to go up. And I think that people need to start building real communities and utility around the block and ecosystem to motivate people to invest.
This is not all about utility because bitcoin is useful and it is being used as a store of value. we are currently in the bear market and it is normal for the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to decrease a value.

There is nothing you can do
There are so many things that influence the price and the current movement of cryptocurrency which is completely beyond what a single individual can do.

There is nothing you can do
There are so many things that influence the price and the current movement of cryptocurrency which is completely beyond what a single individual can do.
Probably, the market capitalisation of Bitcoin is over 500 billion dollars which no single individual has in the whole world. So it is actually impossible for an individual to the price of Bitcoin back up.

Personally I think the value price of bitcoin can only go down to it starting point where is low in demand and supply or less investors patronizing it. that will makes it less effective.
I don't really know much about cryptocurrencies, but one thing I know is that if you have the right knowledge you can earn a considerable amount of money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back