What's new

How are we going to be able to get the price of Bitcoin to go back up?

Crypto currency works on the simple law of demand and supply. If there is going to be a utility and an actual use case for cryptocurrency then people are going to start buying.

I don't really know much about cryptocurrencies, but one thing I know is that if you have the right knowledge you can earn a considerable amount of money from it.
If you don't know much about cryptocurrency then you can learn it by watching YouTube channels and also following cryptocurrency forums. You can be able to gather a lot of knowledge from there.

Probably, the market capitalisation of Bitcoin is over 500 billion dollars which no single individual has in the whole world. So it is actually impossible for an individual to the price of Bitcoin back up.
That means the market cap of bitcoins has reduced by 50% due to price devaluetion because there was a time the market capitalisation of bitcoins was about 1 billion US dollars.

I think the constant changes in the market value of bitcoin, Is due to unstable markets influence which occurs as a result of the increase or decrease in the demand and supply.

If you don't know much about cryptocurrency then you can learn it by watching YouTube channels and also following cryptocurrency forums. You can be able to gather a lot of knowledge from there.
Thank you for the helpful information, I'll definitely go to YouTube and make research about cryptocurrencies, but do you have any YouTube channel that you'll recommend?

There is nothing you can do
There are so many things that influence the price and the current movement of cryptocurrency which is completely beyond what a single individual can do.

The only way to make cryptocurrency get back again is to invest in coin, but this is something many people are not doing because the federal reserve is increasing interest rates and this leads to market crashes. People will lose money if the invest money in Bitcoin right now,

That means the market cap of bitcoins has reduced by 50% due to price devaluetion because there was a time the market capitalisation of bitcoins was about 1 billion US dollars.
Yeah, the market capitalisation of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has actually reduced. 1 billion dollars is small because it was over one trillion dollars.
Thank you for the helpful information, I'll definitely go to YouTube and make research about cryptocurrencies, but do you have any YouTube channel that you'll recommend?
that is very good. It was actually through YouTube that I started my cryptocurrency journey. From there i ventured into to a lot of forums and i was able to gather some information.

Last edited:
The only way to make cryptocurrency get back again is to invest in coin, but this is something many people are not doing because the federal reserve is increasing interest rates and this leads to market crashes. People will lose money if the invest money in Bitcoin right now,
You cannot do this personally as a single person , you might invest in your favourite crypto-currency but that alone does not have a single effect in the price of the coins, only a huge number of people will have such effect.

Yeah, the market capitalisation of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has actually reduced. 1 billion dollars is small because it was over one trillion dollars.
Yes that was a pure mistake from my side , 1 billion US dollars market cap in bitcoins is extremely small . I meant to say 1 trillion u.s. dollars, that was the market cap of bitcoins last year when it was around 55,000 dollars.

Yes that was a pure mistake from my side , 1 billion US dollars market cap in bitcoins is extremely small . I meant to say 1 trillion u.s. dollars, that was the market cap of bitcoins last year when it was around 55,000 dollars.
Yeah, I knew it was a mistake. Someone told me some time ago that one of the major things that will determine if we are in the bull market is if the market capitalisation of Bitcoin is more than 1 trillion dollars.

Yeah, I knew it was a mistake. Someone told me some time ago that one of the major things that will determine if we are in the bull market is if the market capitalisation of Bitcoin is more than 1 trillion dollars.
I don't think so, the price of bitcoins will continue growing up and before it reaches that . Meaning that for us to see bitcoins at 1 trillion u.s. dollar the price of bitcoins must have to increase to around 50,000 dollars, the increasing time will be the bullish season we are hoping to see.

I don't think so, the price of bitcoins will continue growing up and before it reaches that . Meaning that for us to see bitcoins at 1 trillion u.s. dollar the price of bitcoins must have to increase to around 50,000 dollars, the increasing time will be the bullish season we are hoping to see.
of course if we enter the next bull market the price of Bitcoin will easily surpass $50000. But for now the market capitalisation of Bitcoin will not reach that amount.

of course if we enter the next bull market the price of Bitcoin will easily surpass $50000. But for now the market capitalisation of Bitcoin will not reach that amount.
It will not definitely, well I'm just looking for the best opportunity to raise as much money as I can , maybe with that I can be able to invest in most potential cryptocurrency at this period of time.

Well to get back the value of bitcoin, definitely we most have to lower the rate of demand and supply because I believe the market forces of demand and supply makes the value to be fluctuating.

Is there anything else we could do but watch? I'm not sure if there is anything we can do to change the situation. A stable coin is not bitcoin. Its cost will inevitably change. But occasionally, outside factors can affect the price.

It will not definitely, well I'm just looking for the best opportunity to raise as much money as I can , maybe with that I can be able to invest in most potential cryptocurrency at this period of time.
if you are investing make sure you invest in cryptocurrencies that have very good use cases and already listed in reputable exchanges. This is because some cryptocurrencies will go into Extinction before the next bull run.

the price of bitcoin would definitely go back up, it is seasonal and this season is know as the bearish market where prices of coins go down and also with the uncertainty around the world, it will go back up with time.

if you are investing make sure you invest in cryptocurrencies that have very good use cases and already listed in reputable exchanges. This is because some cryptocurrencies will go into Extinction before the next bull run.
Thank you for your advice Chibson. I know some of the best cryptocurrency for investment such as the solana and the fantom ecosystem. They are my favorite. However listing them on reputable exchanges is not a guarantee that they are not likely to scam, though the rate will always be lower.

The price of Bitcoin might come up still but it would take a longer time now. The first problem of the pricing is the whales. Large amounts of coin ownership shouldn't be allowed so no one will be able to dictate price movements.

Thank you for your advice Chibson. I know some of the best cryptocurrency for investment such as the solana and the fantom ecosystem. They are my favorite. However listing them on reputable exchanges is not a guarantee that they are not likely to scam, though the rate will always be lower.
I know that listing on reputable exchanges is not a guarantee because some of the best cryptocurrencies like terra Luna and ftt actually went down the drain. but at least it will give you some level of confidence on your investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back