What's new

How are we going to be able to get the price of Bitcoin to go back up?

We are not in control of the market.
It is as result of alot of economic and demand/supply reasons that the price of things goes up or down. They are the major market determinants.

Nobody can say in certainty if bitcoin price will go up next year or not. For me, I don't it go up.

Even if it goes up, it won't long before it come down.

We are not in control of the market.
It is as result of alot of economic and demand/supply reasons that the price of things goes up or down. They are the major market determinants.

The only way bitcoin's price will go up when the market witnesses new investors being interested in the cryptocurrency market. Policies and regulations set by the government will also play a huge role as well.

maybe we can get it for the next halving, if you are interested in bitcoin and its price goes back to the prices of before you should at least keep accumulating, and supporting the network for example becoming a full node or trying to get other people to adopt it or you can also mine it if you have the required hardware, there are many ways to help the bitcoin cause.

Bitcoin and crypto market market did not go down because people lost faith in crypto. That happened due to global recession and the war in Ukraine. Not just crypto even the stock market has lost substantial value, and big tech firms have lost a lot of revenue.

Personally I think the value price of bitcoin can only go down to it starting point where is low in demand and supply or less investors patronizing it. that will makes it less effective.
I don't subscribe to such, that the price of Bitcoin would shoot down to the starting point as this is almost not possible to happen, but I have learnt something on the crypto space, never say never.

We are not in control of the crypto markets, all we do is just sit and speculate.
There are some entities that are believed to move the price of assets be it cryptocurrencies and what have you.
These is what people call market makers and they control where and when price will go.
That's just it. There's nothing we can do about the price of bitcoin. What, I think, determines the price of crypto is demand. Also, there are some market markers that do control the price of crypto.

Thw price of Bitcoin getting back up is dependent on so many factors and I do not think a few set of people can do anything to make it happen. There are lots of complications about Bitcoin.
There are lot of complications that arises with Bitcoin, things like it's global acceptance as a legal tender and this are the various factors that can contribute to its price going up, if more country accepts Bitcoin then the price would go up.

We are not in control of the crypto markets, all we do is just sit and speculate.
There are some entities that are believed to move the price of assets be it cryptocurrencies and what have you.
These is what people call market makers and they control where and when price will go.
That's the true. The trader and investor to some extent don't have control of the crypto market. Your duty as a trader or investor is to speculate and invested your money after doing your calculation well.
We believe that no one can force the price of Bitcoin to go up or back, we can be looking forward for more opportunities to invest as much as you can do.
That's just the truth about bitcoin. No one, especially the general public can force the price of bitcoin or any other coin to go up. You don't force price of coin. You learn about how it's price rise and fall in the crypto market.

Last edited:
Thw price of Bitcoin getting back up is dependent on so many factors and I do not think a few set of people can do anything to make it happen. There are lots of complications about Bitcoin.
The government of various countries is making it very difficult for Bitcoin to come back up as they are giving various rules and regulations to make crypto currency project to fail

The Bitcoiners have huge task to play in this because they can push the price up if they buy more of Bitcoin and the bulls are able to dominate the market by pushing the price up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back