What's new

How are complaints about a company usually received in your country?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
If you have a complaint about a company that offers services where you live, how is it usually received in your country?

Half of the businesses that I know that are large businesses here, generally do not do that well with handling complaints. Usually the smaller business does better than the larger business, when handling pressures from bad complaints.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Most time, they make available ways to report any misconduct you encounter with their workers, through a pigeon hole, box and they even paste their contact number on designated place where it can be seen. If the problem is cumbersome, you can reach out to them on their social media pages, where you can take it up, and the feedbacks are very commendable.

If you have a complaint about a company that offers services where you live, how is it usually received in your country?

Half of the businesses that I know that are large businesses here, generally do not do that well with handling complaints. Usually the smaller business does better than the larger business, when handling pressures from bad complaints.
Well I don't think most companies that operate online handle complaints as we the customer's respect of them, for example my msport bet account was hacked and they use my account to withdraw all my money from my bank account and I complain about it to the sports bet but at the end, they said there is nothing they can do to track the hacker.

Here in my country you can either send your complain to the company via email or you go to the company directly and fill a complaint form, then you submit it in the company's complaint box

My country don't take report seriously most especially if the companies in question are owned and managed by foreigners, especially the White. This set of people perpetrate lots of illicit act and when a complaint is logged against them , nothing would come forth . There are lots of complaints logged on so many companies owned by the Indians and Lebanese.

I think it is the same over here as well, the big corporations or companies just don't handle complaints properly, sometimes your complaints could take weeks before you are attended too.

In my country, it depends on the company as to how they would receive complaints, most public government companies feel Lackadaisical towards complaints because they just want to earn salary not much effort.

Complaints about a company's products and services are usually received through mails on the company's website or customer care line via sms.

Very poor. Customer service at banks is the worst. They keep you for hours and when you finally get to meet them you are told to come back the next day

Usually the complaint will be brought to the nearest worker to get anything fixed. If not, ask for the manager to get it fixed. Usually, the manager of the business should be able to finalize a solution and can be worth your patience.

yes that's true , everyone has he's or her way of taking complaint in business,as you stated it earlier small businesses knows how to handle complaints more than the others

I think it is the same over here as well, the big corporations or companies just don't handle complaints properly, sometimes your complaints could take weeks before you are attended too.
I'm telling you. It's always as it they don't care. If they are short of staffs why not employ more so complaints can be sorted out in due time

In Nigeria, we have two major agencies for complaint related to company or organization. We have the public complain commission and the second one. They heard out people's complain about companies

There are different facets you can lay a complaint. Through pigeon holes, suggestion boxes, ratings and reviews on the company's page but unfortunately in my country, legal actions are not always taken to ensure equity!

Complaints are not always taken seriously in most companies.You might end up complaining through several means but they won't still attend to it.

Majority of the people in my country are not even aware that they have the right to make complains as a customer to the company or the required body. Even when they finally do, in most cases these complains are not taken seriously hence there is no effect.

In my country most small business recieve complaint from customer verbally or in written form and try as much as possible to act on it.

But the big companies and multinationals is through calling their customer agents or sending emails to them.

Most of the complaints nowadays are usually lodged online, but issues involving financial transactions or government related activity are best resolved in their physical offices.

However that they are handling complain is none of my business after all it is their business and if they do not treat your customer perfectly is them that will suffer. Most of them handle bit perfectly over here and some do not.

Since my country is always in her prime of embracing development. Once a case is being reported about a certain company, my country always carry out investigation to know the actual truth before taking any action.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back