What's new

How are complaints about a company usually received in your country?

The small businesses within my Country have quick response with respect to complaints compared to the big businesses (probably due to the large number of complaints). The small businesses tend to sort issues as quick as possible. I expect the big businesses to be more effective in this area by providing various mediums for complaints - in app contact, social media handles, phone calls plus enough staff to attend to the complaints effectively.

In my country there are statutory government agencies saddled with the responsibility of looking into the various complaints that people may have against the company over there products and services.
Such agencies include federal consumer protection council (FCPC) and standard organisation of Nigeria (SON)

It gets easier laying complaints to the proper regulatory bodies thanks to online presence of most bodies now, however, how seriously those complaints are treated remains the main issue at hand.

In my home county, people are too much complaining. They have complains for every thing from the product price and quality to the product itself. Interestingly the companies don't entertain complains, not even the genuine complains.

@Joshua Farrell you raised a point that's unfortunately the order of the day developing countries and combating it would be difficult.
I'm still finding it difficult to comprehend anyways and I'll blame it on the part of monitoring agencies that are to supervise these customer complaints processes.

In my country, complaints are usually not well attended to. I feel like these companies feel people will always complain for complaining sake and most times the complaints are not genuine. You may get complaints from those who have not even purchased a product from your company.

that's same in my country,they don't reply to complaints easily,I don't know why ,but it's not meant to be so,they need to know the needs of there employees and take care of it.

Some companies usually receive complaints by providing a complaints by providing a contact number for you to reach them and report any misconduct you may encounter with any of their staffs.

Well in my own country Even if the complaint has been laid for a thousand times they actually won't do anything about it because the people in power are also very corrupt

If you have a complaint about a company that offers services where you live, how is it usually received in your country?

Half of the businesses that I know that are large businesses here, generally do not do that well with handling complaints. Usually the smaller business does better than the larger business, when handling pressures from bad complaints.
Well enough.
I cannot generalize the whole thing.
There are companies that take complaints of customers and the public very seriously.
There are some which might not.

Big companies do consider themselves as boss,I don't know whether they hearken to peoples complain and take necessary action as small business do or not.

It is now becoming a trend that most businesses usually have a social media handle and that is where complaints are normally received and then forwarded to the appropriate authorities. You can always use the email option also.

Unsatisfied customers usually file his complaints to the company's email for rectifying. But if there is no satisfactory solution, he can goto the headquarters of the company to complain his grievances. And the last resort is to report to customer protection agents.

If you have a complaint about a company that offers services where you live, how is it usually received in your country?

Half of the businesses that I know that are large businesses here, generally do not do that well with handling complaints. Usually the smaller business does better than the larger business, when handling pressures from bad complaints.
Thats the real fact of life, the large business and big companies believe they are already established , and they don't take complaint seriously bevause they believe its an empty treat that cannot hurt them but small business takes complaint serious because they value their customer and also want to grow.
Post automatically merged:

Small business handles business complaint with ease and fast because they are still growing and need more patronising from customers while big company doesn't bother about handling complain because they are already established and don't care for any complain lodge by customer.

Last edited:
To be honest, I can't really say which one handles complaint better or poorly, in my experience, the smaller businesses don't handle complaints well.

In my country, most companies take these complaints seriously. Companies that feel they are too solid may disregard them and that's bad. Smaller companies may take the complaints seriously out of fear of being sued or folded up.

Complains about a company and an organisation's should be received with seriousness and the department anchoring the complaint should always get a better solution to avoid future occurrences.
In my home county, people are too much complaining. They have complains for every thing from the product price and quality to the product itself. Interestingly the companies don't entertain complains, not even the genuine complains.

Customer complaints are often a sign that there’s a disconnect between what customers expected and what you delivered. Sometimes that disconnect is caused by a customer’s unreasonable expectations or incorrect assumptions. Other times, it’s caused by something your company is doing wrong.

Here in my country you can either send your complain to the company via email or you go to the company directly and fill a complaint form, then you submit it in the company's complaint box
Everything depends on the nature of complaint that he's been given to the company which can actually be reported in person or be sent through email or through their social media handle.

There are different ways of getting your complaints heard, for one of the easier ways of doing that is going to their office directly it's works very actively well. Also you can drag or call them out on social media

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back