What's new

Hive Work Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT

I have worked on a lot of micro job sites but not this one well I did sign up and performed test work but I never went too far. If you are already in a couple of microjob site, it is difficult to concentrate on more

I think the reviews on the platform is good but the only problem is that they ban people a lot of times so I think I wouldn't be venturing into it because I don't want to get banned when I have made some money.

I have worked on a lot of micro job sites but not this one well I did sign up and performed test work but I never went too far. If you are already in a couple of microjob site, it is difficult to concentrate on more.
Microjob tasks are too demanding, that's why I never wasted further chance around the sites trying to earn some dividends that will demand a lot from me.

I think the reviews on the platform is good but the only problem is that they ban people a lot of times so I think I wouldn't be venturing into it because I don't want to get banned when I have made some money.
No they don't ban you from the site , they only ban you from the job you do after doing many errors on it , but you should do the same tests again that why I left the site cause I felt boredom .

Microjob tasks are too demanding, that's why I never wasted further chance around the sites trying to earn some dividends that will demand a lot from me.
Yes, they are demanding, that's why I am not active on any sites these days. However, when you are new and when you have a lot of time, you will be trying a lot of sites

Yes, they are demanding, that's why I am not active on any sites these days. However, when you are new and when you have a lot of time, you will be trying a lot of sites.
That's just it, cos beginner's always look for every possible way to earn money online. In just one year of my online earning career, I've visited more than 1,000 earning sites trying to earn only few I find easy going. Microjob tasks aren't for me, instead I go write E-books.

Does completing 1000 tasks take a long time?
This question that you are asking depends on individual. It depends on how fast you can solve the questions and move to another question. I also earn there but I never earn up to $2 in a day.
But I do check there leader board and see many people earning more than $50 per day some even earning more than $100 per day.

This question that you are asking depends on individual. It depends on how fast you can solve the questions and move to another question. I also earn there but I never earn up to $2 in a day.
But I do check there leader board and see many people earning more than $50 per day some even earning more than $100 per day.
I just wonder how they earn such hefty amount of reward there. When I was doing Hive-micro job I never get to earn even a single dollar cos the tasks aren't steady.

I just wonder how they earn such hefty amount of reward there. When I was doing Hive-micro job I never get to earn even a single dollar cos the tasks aren't steady.
Oh you are not lucky with this website also as you were not with Afrisight survey company. I have been working on hivemicrojob for long now and I have earning money there with them with more than 5 payout.
They pay there members that have reached the minimum threshold Evey Tuesday.

Oh you are not lucky with this website also as you were not with Afrisight survey company. I have been working on hivemicrojob for long now and I have earning money there with them with more than 5 payout.
They pay there members that have reached the minimum threshold Evey Tuesday.
You're right. How did you know that I've not been successful through Hive-micro and Afrisight survey?

Which HIVE task are you earning with??

Is it not data consuming?
Cos the last time I tried HIVE I lost my data plenty and earning very low.

This is the first time I am hearing about this website. I believe a website like this will not ask for upgrade in order to make more money with the offers.

Hive work is a platform that is good to work for if you have the power an strength it requires when it comes to data consumption. It takes too much of Data to get tasks done

You're right. How did you know that I've not been successful through Hive-micro and Afrisight survey?

Which HIVE task are you earning with??

Is it not data consuming?
Cos the last time I tried HIVE I lost my data plenty and earning very low.
I am sorry. I don't know that there is another hive that pays for internet data lie honey gain. I am talking about hivemicro that pays for doing micro task like Picoworker but it is far different from picoworkers. You can check it out also. They are paying well. You can withdraw to PayPal or bitcoin

Believe you me guys, hive work is a very good platform to be involved with if you enjoy artistic type of tasks. They have so many of such smaller tasks for you to pick from

Well, this is the first time I am hearing about Hive Work. It seems like just another micro job site that pays to perform micro jobs. I have yet to review this website properly. However, if this website is all about getting "paid to sign-up" or getting paid to "verify your address", then it might not be for me. I will check it and get back.

Hello there guys!
In this thread, I will talk about Hive Work. It is a GPT-website, meaning that you earn money by completing tasks. Those tasks include image categorization, identify objects, or even timestamp for some videos and ads. The tasks are quite complex, and they pay in bunch ( per 1,000 tasks completed)
You will have a tutorial and a qualification test for each job, so you can get an idea of how you complete those tasks.
You can work on their website or within their android/ios app.
Minimum payout is 2$ Paypal, and payments are sent every Tuesday.
There are jobs that pay 0,50$/1000 tasks and even 10-15$/1000 tasks completed.
To give you an example, yesterday I worked on a job that was worth 1$/1000 tasks and it was about classifying paragraphs as special, plain or continued.
I was able to earn 2,33$ in 1-2 hours, but keep in mind, you wont earn that much all the time.
Here is my payment proof
The picture is blur... Although have been to hive worker before but have never earn up to that amount despite working a dollar per thousand task so i want to know if that is 2.33dollars or 233 dollars.

Since the undertakings offered in Hive Work is simple, the income that you can get is additionally low. I should say that this kind of online occupation is just useful for those individuals who approve of restricted pay. I have attempt this site and acquired some dollars.

I am sorry. I don't know that there is another hive that pays for internet data lie honey gain. I am talking about hivemicro that pays for doing micro task like Picoworker but it is far different from picoworkers. You can check it out also. They are paying well. You can withdraw to PayPal or bitcoin
Laughs, their is no other Hive-micro job tasks that works like honeygain oh. I'm trying to say that the Hive-micro I know is data consuming.

Laughs, their is no other Hive-micro job tasks that works like honeygain oh. I'm trying to say that the Hive-micro I know is data consuming.
OK. Don't mind me, I didn't get you before. Hive micro is not data consuming. It is only task that shows pictures that consumes data. I don't go for task that shows picture like your reason you have. I only go for tasks that are text

OK. Don't mind me, I didn't get you before. Hive micro is not data consuming. It is only task that shows pictures that consumes data. I don't go for task that shows picture like your reason you have. I only go for tasks that are text
That's good that you know how to maximize your data on some task and not ruin it for yourself. Can you please enlighten me about the tasks you do at HIVE?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back