What's new

Hive Work Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT

So what's the name of this site ? hive work or castle global ? If there are difficult tasks it is difficult to reach this 2$ .
I am also a member on that website. I have received multiple payouts from them. Sometimes I receives my money on Wednesday or Thursday. They are legit.
There are some members that earn more than $100 a day. It depends on how you can work with them. And it is more easier for those that have a PC

Thanks for sharing these useful information, i am a fan of gpts and love to make multiple income online, i may have to also click the link myself to view the full information, hopefully, it should be available for Africans too, one also needs to be consistent to be able to make up to 2.33usd within 1 to 2 hours.

I am also a member on that website. I have received multiple payouts from them. Sometimes I receives my money on Wednesday or Thursday. They are legit.
There are some members that earn more than $100 a day. It depends on how you can work with them. And it is more easier for those that have a PC
Yes you are right , in my first days in this site the top earners earn more than 100$ a day but now they earn the top earner reach 60 $ a day , I see that the site became more strict and ban you very fast from jobs .

While it’s safe to say that Hive Work is not a scam, you cannot rely on it when you want to replace your day job. The pay is very low and for some, is very insulting. Imagine spending a lot of hours only to earn a few dollars. There are other legit platforms out there that you can try.

While it’s safe to say that Hive Work is not a scam, you cannot rely on it when you want to replace your day job. The pay is very low and for some, is very insulting. Imagine spending a lot of hours only to earn a few dollars. There are other legit platforms out there that you can try.
Pardon me but you are wrong , this site is better is the best site I see in terms of earning , the only default is that you get banned after only five mistakes only on your job then you should pass the test again and that's very boring .

This site is good, I'm sure they'll really be paying but you have to really work for it. It's not as easy as it sounds.

I work on a site that is similar to this... They pay well but it's stressful too.

Anyway if you have the time, why not?

No, you can still do the job, even as you're from a lower tier country. I have hivemicro job app stalled on my phone, I have gotten some token from it. But I don't give much attention for it cos the tasks are somhow trickery to accomplish.
How were you able to withdraw since the payment method is PayPal. You know in Nigeria we cannot use PayPal as a method of payment, and it's always a huge challenge when ever I see sites that are paying, and I can't partake because of Paypal payment method.

Hive pays but you will have to do so many task, I must say that this type of online job is only good for those people who are okay with limited income, i think this one is far better some

Hello there guys!
In this thread, I will talk about Hive Work. It is a GPT-website, meaning that you earn money by completing tasks. Those tasks include image categorization, identify objects, or even timestamp for some videos and ads. The tasks are quite complex, and they pay in bunch ( per 1,000 tasks completed)
You will have a tutorial and a qualification test for each job, so you can get an idea of how you complete those tasks.
You can work on their website or within their android/ios app.
Minimum payout is 2$ Paypal, and payments are sent every Tuesday.
There are jobs that pay 0,50$/1000 tasks and even 10-15$/1000 tasks completed.
To give you an example, yesterday I worked on a job that was worth 1$/1000 tasks and it was about classifying paragraphs as special, plain or continued.
I was able to earn 2,33$ in 1-2 hours, but keep in mind, you wont earn that much all the time.
Here is my payment proof
I love the review of this site and from the look of things, it seems that it is very legit at the moment. But my question now is that will this continue to be legit and can we trust the website for a long time. Most sites like this only survive for a few months and then crash later.

I confirm that this site is legit , I get paid many times , my total earnings there are 30$ ; the best earner earns 4 000 $ lifetime , there are some jobs that really good paying but unfortunately they ban very fast .

Maybe I should avoid this site. If the tasks are complex and I need to complete 1000 tasks to earn a certain amount, I will have to let it go. The site I have joined pays per tasks and the rate is anywhere between 3 cent and 30 cents.

An interesting get paid to tasks site,as you have said that the tasks are complex but the earnings are quite good and nothing good comes easy most times. The important part is that you gain more experience and learn more.

An interesting get paid to tasks site,as you have said that the tasks are complex but the earnings are quite good and nothing good comes easy most times. The important part is that you gain more experience and learn more.
I've worked on this micro task site it is very complex type. But if you use desktop computer settle down learn about those high paying ones that requires technical ability to execute them 100% then just know you'll be earning around $23 everyday at hive micro worker.

Since the tasks offered in Hive Work is easy, the earnings that you can get is also low. I must say that this type of online job is only good for those people who are okay with limited income. I have try this site and earns 3$ and i recommend it.

yeah i conquer with other people here ,its a very good program to work on if you have a computer and all the time and attention to work on the site as it requires utmost attention or dedication but it has a good pay once you are completing the tasks in time.

I've worked on this micro task site it is very complex type. But if you use desktop computer settle down learn about those high paying ones that requires technical ability to execute them 100% then just know you'll be earning around $23 everyday at hive micro worker.
That's interesting to know,making around twenty-three dollars per day is a good for business,and you won't really have to rely on some of your offline hustle because the paid to tasks website will take most of your time,but that's not a problem.

That's interesting to know,making around twenty-three dollars per day is a good for business,and you won't really have to rely on some of your offline hustle because the paid to tasks website will take most of your time,but that's not a problem.
That's not a problem, as long as its bringing in cash like the amount i mentioned. But transcription tasks won't take much of your time to give you such amount of $20-$23 a day. You can decide to transcribe two hours audio files to make such amount. If you're fast enough, you'll need just 3 hours in the night or anytime to accomplish it.

That's not a problem, as long as its bringing in cash like the amount i mentioned. But transcription tasks won't take much of your time to give you such amount of $20-$23 a day. You can decide to transcribe two hours audio files to make such amount. If you're fast enough, you'll need just 3 hours in the night or anytime to accomplish It
That's not a problem, as long as its bringing in cash like the amount i mentioned. But transcription tasks won't take much of your time to give you such amount of $20-$23 a day. You can decide to transcribe two hours audio files to make such amount. If you're fast enough, you'll need just 3 hours in the night or anytime to accomplish it.
Even if it's five hours that it will take me to complete each operation, am ok with that for such an amount of money, plus if you can complete two available task in a day,meaning you'll be earning huge daily.

I love your zeal in working for such lengthy hours to earn money online. Those who are ever ready working inline always reap its gain. If you make two perfect audios there a day you'll make almost $25 a day transcribing on any of the transcriptional sites.

Hive work was a very good site , when at the leaderboard you find many users earn more than 100 $ a day , but now it is difficult to earn a decent income cause the site turned to be more strict , and all jobs almost decrease the reward .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back