DenisHero

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello there guys!
In this thread, I will talk about Hive Work. It is a GPT-website, meaning that you earn money by completing tasks. Those tasks include image categorization, identify objects, or even timestamp for some videos and ads. The tasks are quite complex, and they pay in bunch ( per 1,000 tasks completed)
You will have a tutorial and a qualification test for each job, so you can get an idea of how you complete those tasks.
You can work on their website or within their android/ios app.
Minimum payout is 2$ Paypal, and payments are sent every Tuesday.
There are jobs that pay 0,50$/1000 tasks and even 10-15$/1000 tasks completed.
To give you an example, yesterday I worked on a job that was worth 1$/1000 tasks and it was about classifying paragraphs as special, plain or continued.
I was able to earn 2,33$ in 1-2 hours, but keep in mind, you wont earn that much all the time.
Here is my payment proof

Attachments

• payment proof.png
    payment proof.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
So what's the name of this site ? hive work or castle global ? If there are difficult tasks it is difficult to reach this 2$ .

Hello there guys!
In this thread, I will talk about Hive Work. It is a GPT-website, meaning that you earn money by completing tasks. Those tasks include image categorization, identify objects, or even timestamp for some videos and ads. The tasks are quite complex, and they pay in bunch ( per 1,000 tasks completed)
You will have a tutorial and a qualification test for each job, so you can get an idea of how you complete those tasks.
You can work on their website or within their android/ios app.
Minimum payout is 2$ Paypal, and payments are sent every Tuesday.
There are jobs that pay 0,50$/1000 tasks and even 10-15$/1000 tasks completed.
To give you an example, yesterday I worked on a job that was worth 1$/1000 tasks and it was about classifying paragraphs as special, plain or continued.
I was able to earn 2,33$ in 1-2 hours, but keep in mind, you wont earn that much all the time.
Here is my payment proof
Does completing 1000 tasks take a long time?

Since the tasks offered in Hive Work is easy, the earnings that you can get is also low. I must say that this type of online job is only good for those people who are okay with limited income. I have try this site and earns 3$ and i recommend it.

Since the tasks offered in Hive Work is easy, the earnings that you can get is also low. I must say that this type of online job is only good for those people who are okay with limited income. I have try this site and earns 3$ and i recommend it.
did you already cash out your earnings, if yes can you post below proof as well.

How do you do that? Even I failed in age assignment.

Damn! Don't know why some paid platforms prefer to stress people for peanuts. There was a time We would spend time on these platforms but not now. It's just better if you utilise these platforms for your personal tasks.

Hive Work (also known as HiveMicro) is an online micro-working site where you can earn money for completing short, repetitive tasks. The tasks involve things like identifying the content of images, separating out “real life” videos from animations, drawing boxes around certain image elements, and identifying movies and TV shows.

Some tasks are high paying if we have the needed skills to achieve them we can get rich from this platform .

What is the name of this site?
However, you can see that PayPal accepts the site, but the sad thing is that in our country, PayPal does not accept any other currency can be used ??

I registered on the site, you must pass the qualification test, otherwise you will not be able to work, and I think $ 0.50 for 1000 tasks, is very little for the dedication time, if I remember correctly you must always do the 1000 tasks to win the amount specified in the work assignment

It is a legit and it pays well but lot of people have make it hard for other to make it work. But it a very legit business when it first state. As at now it has make me have double feeling towards it and I can get involved to it again

It is only meant for people in the US UK they can earn more from the site
No, you can still do the job, even as you're from a lower tier country. I have hivemicro job app stalled on my phone, I have gotten some token from it. But I don't give much attention for it cos the tasks are somhow trickery to accomplish.

This sounds like a good website to earn some money from the fact that you just perform some simple task on the website makes it a good platform to earn from. But my only issue with this is the payment method it seems like it's only pays through PayPal. PayPal is restricted in my country it can only pay but they can never receive payment so I think I will pass on this one. But thanks for sharing.

This sounds like a good website to earn some money from the fact that you just perform some simple task on the website makes it a good platform to earn from. But my only issue with this is the payment method it seems like it's only pays through PayPal. PayPal is restricted in my country it can only pay but they can never receive payment so I think I will pass on this one. But thanks for sharing.
It also pays via Bitcoin, I have the micro worker app via my phone. It has variety of options to earn from. But the task is not as easy as you may think, but if you calm down what it takes to categorize those task in order, then you're going to earn an extra bucks for your time. Your earning depends on how much time you spend on it to earn. If you know how to categorize those task perfectly and do the job faster, you'll earn at least $1.5 within 8 hours a day.

This is a good way to make money online and I like the fact that it's even a get paid to post Website. As a matter of fact there are many get paid to post Website so the other one people have been doing will help them understand this one much more better at the long run. And also the payment proof is a good one.

Honestly i love this kind of money making online platform, i think this one is far better from what i have seen so far, there are many GTP platform but this one is the best and the payment proof has made me to believe its legit.

This site is a very good paying one I earn 30$ in one mounth but unfortunately they ban you from jobs by making only five mistakes , if there is no ban I will be able to earn more than 300$ a mounth .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back